Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime - Page 47 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-10-2007, 12:18 PM   #691
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

Did we have the same day?
I have to add
The and smilie pretty much sum up everyday for me at this point.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #692
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:01 AM
N got out of work and is on her way...........

Apparently I will be seeing Gaelic Storm twice next weekend......Friday night and Saturday night
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #693
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:01 AM
I love summer!

And I'm seeing Gaelic Storm for sure tomorrow! Possibly Sunday too. And the Young Dubliners and many more. Tomorrow going to be fun!

off to swim before school.......free night tonight. We get to make dinner and play around with frozen custards.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-10-2007, 11:14 PM   #694
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 06:01 AM
Work
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 08-11-2007, 12:59 AM   #695
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Kenny Aronoff was the drummer tonight at the Bodeans concert
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-11-2007, 01:15 AM   #696
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:01 AM
The Young Dubliners are not at Irishfest this year *pouts*

They were at our State Fair this year...........

Sorry about the work day, fah............
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-11-2007, 10:22 AM   #697
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 09:01 AM
I missed Gaelic Storm and the Irish Festival last weekend with all that is going on with my Dad. I'm having a hard time adjusting to just how much my life has changed in a year.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-11-2007, 11:49 AM   #698
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 10:01 AM
I'm sorry about your Dad's health problems . If you don't mind my asking, how old is your father? I hope that's not too personal a question . The reason I ask is that there may be some local agencies that can help you or your Mom when he comes home from the hospital.




I went to the grocery store this morning and someone had left their dog in the car, with the "feels like" temperature over 100. People are idiots sometimes . The dog was panting and liquid was dripping from it's tongue. Luckily, the owner came out just as I was leaving. I think he new he had messed up, because he didn't give me an attitude when I said something to him. Either that or he was a really ignorant pet owner, or both.
*rant over*
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 12:37 AM   #699
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


And I'm seeing Gaelic Storm for sure tomorrow! Possibly Sunday too. And the Young Dubliners and many more. Tomorrow going to be fun!


yeah...fun day.........


I went with my carpool buddy from school. She had to stop by her sister's work with some bakery we made this week. The road construction was awful so we decided to take backroads instead of fighting the traffic back to the higway and then having to sit in any possible bridge related traffic. Even though I had the air on full blast, by the time we go to the area of the fair, parked, walked just one little block to the fairgrounds, and then wandered around for not even an hour, we were both melting and felt really gross. I told her I really couldn't stay there all day and wanted to go home. It was so hot out. It's the worst it's been all summer. She really wanted to see GS and the Dubs so we decided to go back. Well there was zero traffic anywhere on the highway from the bridge so everyone must be driving other roads. I don't think that would have mattered on the way out there anyways. I came home, showered, slept, and then we went back....only to get soaked on by the rain. The band got about 6 songs out before the lighthing canceled the night. Patrick wouldn't get off the stage until they did Johnny Tarr. I knew it was going to be over once he said "we better do this one now just in case...." that was it. I don't even know if the Dubs went on or not but I would imagine no because the lighting was really bad when we left about 20 minutes before they were to go on. No one can go with me tomorrow so that was my Irish fair experience this year. I bought a pair of earrings....little celtic knot studs that are school appropriate. We can only wear studs. I also bought a cinch bag that has the Irish fair logo on it. It's a good size to use for school to bring my towels home it. That's that. Kind of disappointed that we had to leave and miss some of the afternoon activities and then the concerts tonight but oh well.


Shari.....if you're going to Irishfest next week let me know. One of my friends will be competing in a competition. I'll pm you the details if you're interested.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 12:40 AM   #700
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I missed Gaelic Storm and the Irish Festival last weekend with all that is going on with my Dad. I'm having a hard time adjusting to just how much my life has changed in a year.
I'm sorry. I thought about you all day at the fair. I went to the booth we worked at last year to get my tickets for today.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 10:42 AM   #701
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



yeah...fun day.........


I went with my carpool buddy from school. She had to stop by her sister's work with some bakery we made this week. The road construction was awful so we decided to take backroads instead of fighting the traffic back to the higway and then having to sit in any possible bridge related traffic. Even though I had the air on full blast, by the time we go to the area of the fair, parked, walked just one little block to the fairgrounds, and then wandered around for not even an hour, we were both melting and felt really gross. I told her I really couldn't stay there all day and wanted to go home. It was so hot out. It's the worst it's been all summer. She really wanted to see GS and the Dubs so we decided to go back. Well there was zero traffic anywhere on the highway from the bridge so everyone must be driving other roads. I don't think that would have mattered on the way out there anyways. I came home, showered, slept, and then we went back....only to get soaked on by the rain. The band got about 6 songs out before the lighthing canceled the night. Patrick wouldn't get off the stage until they did Johnny Tarr. I knew it was going to be over once he said "we better do this one now just in case...." that was it. I don't even know if the Dubs went on or not but I would imagine no because the lighting was really bad when we left about 20 minutes before they were to go on. No one can go with me tomorrow so that was my Irish fair experience this year. I bought a pair of earrings....little celtic knot studs that are school appropriate. We can only wear studs. I also bought a cinch bag that has the Irish fair logo on it. It's a good size to use for school to bring my towels home it. That's that. Kind of disappointed that we had to leave and miss some of the afternoon activities and then the concerts tonight but oh well.


Shari.....if you're going to Irishfest next week let me know. One of my friends will be competing in a competition. I'll pm you the details if you're interested.
ugh.
Sorry about the crap weather. I had the weather channel on part of the day and I couldn't believe the amount of lightening in those storms. Incredible. What you had fell apart by the time it got here...........A little loud and a little wet and that was it.

Yes, I am going to Irishfest next weekend............Friday night (after J gets in from Madison, prolly around 6 or 7) pretty much only for Gaelic Storm and then Saturday I think the plan is all day and into the night.........PM me with the details
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 11:38 AM   #702
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:01 AM
After Friday nights concert I have re-fallen in love with The Gufs...............
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #703
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Walked down and wached the Village Days Parade.......:hokeyhometownparades~luv'em:
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 04:32 PM   #704
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Walked down and wached the Village Days Parade.......:hokeyhometownparades~luv'em:
Thanks just because you've never seen my little town's 4th of July parade (aka the endless parade of golf carts and loud noises that freak out my cat).

I did nothing this weekend. I'm so bored I'm watching golf on TV
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 04:56 PM   #705
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 09:01 AM
Shari,

Sorry for the delay but my computer appears to be running normally finally. I have the London 94 Cranberries show burned for you but I cannot seem to locate the Toronto 95 recording. Do you want to pick something else off my list? Let me know, hopefully I can find whatever you pick! When I find the Cranberries one I will just send it to you down the road.
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com