Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
"works cited" "MLA guide"

I'm having college flashbacks :yikes:.

The weather guy says that the smoke will be back tomorrow. Lovely :| . My next day off is not until the 20th (even lovelier :| :| ). A person I work with has a cold and if I get it I'm screwed. Can we go for a triple :| :| :| ?

uh that makes 2 of us. I never thought I'd have to write a paper again.

I just realized that we're supposed to come up with two solutions and then state to pros and cons of both. :scream: I only stated the solutions. It's just a rough draft so if I add in the pros and cons I'll have 4 pages for sure!

and :yikes: about the rest. Smoke :( Tell sicky to keep their cold!

It's a huge distraction for me, having my comp in the living room when I study. I usually take my books into my bedroom and read on my bed. If I try to read in front of the comp, I take breaks :shifty: :lol:

arw, I think I have my MLA sheets from my English class, I'll check tonight when I get home. Maybe I can fax them to you if you can't find them elsewhere? PM if you're interested, I can fax to you from work.

He gave us handouts on internet works cited, as well. :up:

fah said:
OMG ~ I just remembered something...

I remember in high school (mid 70s) going on a field trip to 'see' a working computer at another high school.
*gasp*
A WORKING computer..............*shakes head in amazement*

I am going to slink off to work now and be sassy with my co-workers :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

arw, I think I have my MLA sheets from my English class, I'll check tonight when I get home. Maybe I can fax them to you if you can't find them elsewhere? PM if you're interested, I can fax to you from work.

He gave us handouts on internet works cited, as well. :up:

:( I'm just seeing this now.

Thanks for the offer. I'll run to the library or bookstore this weekend for an MLA guide

:hyper: My sister is here!!!!!! :D

My parents brought her to school tonight. It was really funny. My Chef was so excited to have visitors. He wanted them to come into the kitchen for a tour and then told me to give them a tour of the school :cute:

~feels like arw~

I've just finished baking some muffins from scratch for the mini fah's elementary school carnival tomorrow.

I made 2 dozen banana/milk chocolate chip muffins :drool:

I have left them out to cool ~ if I find any missing in the morning I'm gonna be :mad:

Nighty night :wave:

My computer has not worked properly when not in Safe Mode since last July. I put it in regular mode to back stuff up, then realized that would take forever and just for fun clicked on Firefox to see if it would actually go online so I could look up Geek Squad. Somehow, it is miraculously cured. :huh:

I think I will still look up Geek Squad, but for now I may just enjoy being online AND listening to iTunes AT THE SAME TIME.

my sister is gone :(

2 days is never enough :tsk:

Nap or homework? :hmm: I think nap, then food network challenges, then homework. My paper is due tomorrow and I haven't touched it since Thursday :scream:

I have a feeling this week is going to be a loooooooooong week.
A is off after tomorrow for a wedding, one dr appt down and one to g, AW is at corporate for Job 2 this week so I'm working an extra day one of which is a special event so I have to open an hour earlier and maybe finish up visuals if they didn't get them done Weds.

my science paper is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I can't celebrate too much. I have a pastry final exam tomorrow. Also, our 3 day practical for our dessert presentations start tomorrow. I'm sooooo nervous :barf: I have to make 7 desserts in 2 1/2 days. Everything has to be plated on a decorated table by 9 PM on Thursday night.

I also have a book report :| due later this week in science and then the final written exam on Friday.

I want it to be Friday so bad! The good thing is the second I'm done with my exam in science, I'm done with the class. Also, our pastry class is over on Thursday because our Chef is going out of town. We still have to go to class but it's going to be a free day and then we get to leave early. One of our former Chefs is going to be our sub! :love: :drool: She'll probably demo something really fun to make, then make us dinner, and then let us leave after the kitchen is spotless. We have to go on Friday because the Chefs are required to do a full inventory and scrub of the kitchen on the last night of each term :(

Why can't it be Friday at about 8 PM right now?!?! :der:

I have an employee who was off Friday and has been out sick three days this week (and counting maybe). I don't doubt that he's really sick but it has made my incredibly long work schedule even more long.

And I still haven't found anyone to work Sunday, which was supposed to be my first day off since May 6th :huh:.

kellyahern said:
I have an employee who was off Friday and has been out sick three days this week (and counting maybe). I don't doubt that he's really sick but it has made my incredibly long work schedule even more long.

And I still haven't found anyone to work Sunday, which was supposed to be my first day off since May 6th :huh:.

You are keeping sane, how? :crack:

kellyahern said:

:ohmy:

Doing the work of others when you shouldn't have to sucks

:hug:

Meg: *has worked 8.75 hours on a day where there's no need to have 3 people on AND has just sat through the World's Most Tedious Conference Call* See you tomorrow!

Meg's Boss: :eyebrow: You're leaving already?

:huh: I'm not sure what else she wanted me to do...ready the Indy Star online headlines for another hour?

Back
Top Bottom