Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime - Page 37 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 AM   #541
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

Oops, I forgot fah was Canadian. Sorry fah.
That's ok

But remember I live where the 2010 Olympics are so I will be able to come and see all of the Randooooooooooooom team games

Old 07-07-2007, 09:52 PM   #542
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:06 AM
hello randoomers

kariann, no hat?
arw ~congrats on the grades (I cannot find the Def Leppard concert, yet ) I have had Munich for a month now and have not watched it yet........

kelly, the goofiness

I have been reading e-mails from a friend who couldn't go to the Bon Jovi concert at Summerfest because her son was getting married and she had tons to do. I think she almost had a breakdown ~ more from the missing Jon than from the wedding prep. I now wish I had gone..........damn my cheapness! Sounds like it was a really good show and they set an attendance record at the Marcus. I keep looking for a torrent of that, also. I have a feeling if they come around again I will be there

*eta
Jon apparently said "see ya in January" at the end of the concert........
How much ya wanna bet it will be the night of inventory............I think that is how it went the last time they played the BC.

Old 07-07-2007, 10:17 PM   #543
ONE
love, blood, life

Watching Live Earth
Daryl Stuermer is playing with Genesis. That would explain why he is not at Summerfest this year.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:36 PM   #544
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

I got it from netflix almost 2 months ago and still haven't watched it Damn school kept me away from my favorite movie!
I'm the same way. I had The Queen for at least a month before I watched it and carried it around in my tote bag for a week before I finally dropped it in the mail. I now have had An Inconvenient Truth sitting on top of my DVD player to watch for a week....I'm guessing it will be at least another before I even think of watching it.

I have officially gone . I added OT for Job 1 again this week everyday except Friday.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:37 PM   #545
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I went to T's for her annual cookout and I ate waaaaayyyyy too much.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:10 PM   #546
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I'm the same way. I had The Queen for at least a month before I watched it and carried it around in my tote bag for a week before I finally dropped it in the mail. I now have had An Inconvenient Truth sitting on top of my DVD player to watch for a week....I'm guessing it will be at least another before I even think of watching it.

I have officially gone . I added OT for Job 1 again this week everyday except Friday.
I watched An Inconvenient Truth in science class. It was really good....a lot better than I expected.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:15 PM   #547
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I spent my entire day today floating in a pool I stopped at the store on my way to my friends house to buy one of those noodle floating things. Best $2.50 ever spent!
Old 07-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #548
arw
Blue Crack Addict

they must be desperate on the news tonight. None of the regular weekenders other than Sven is on. A reporter that usually works from the field during the week is doing sports. She doesn't really sound like she knows much about her segment because she keeps saying things like she's asking a question.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:24 PM   #549
arw
Blue Crack Addict

one more and then it's off to watch food network........what is this Live Earth stuff going on? I'm so out of it lately that I didn't even hear of it until today. I watched a few bands on 2 different channels but I'm still not sure what it was for
Old 07-08-2007, 12:52 PM   #550
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Watching Live Earth
Daryl Stuermer is playing with Genesis. That would explain why he is not at Summerfest this year.
He is from Milwaukee isnt he? Anytime Phil or Genesis are on tour he is with them. My best friend is a huge Phil/Genesis fan so I hear all about it. I have to say I'm sort of looking forward to seeing Genesis in September. I think its alot better than Phil solo.

I have to say I was a tad disappointed with The Police performance. I dont think the special guests added anything and I think Kanye sort of ruined the song.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:24 PM   #551
ONE
love, blood, life

Yes, Daryl Stuermer is from the area.
I saw Phil Collins years ago at the Marcus Ampitheater. I have to say I thought it was a great show. His horn section was killer
It was also just fun to see Daryl get such a huge hometown reaction (standing ovations, screaming).........It was the night before the Great Circus Parade and when we got out people were camping out on the street to get great seats. As we were walking back to the car a limo pulled up, the window came down and a head popped out of the window..........it was Phil Collins and he asked, "I say, do you have any Grey Poupon". We just stared and off he went. Once we got ourselves together, we burst out laughing. I guess he was heading back to Daryl's place...........
Old 07-08-2007, 01:27 PM   #552
ONE
love, blood, life

I didn't see The Police perform. From what I have read, no one thought Kanye was a "good thing"
Old 07-08-2007, 01:40 PM   #553
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Yes, Daryl Stuermer is from the area.
I saw Phil Collins years ago at the Marcus Ampitheater. I have to say I thought it was a great show. His horn section was killer
It was also just fun to see Daryl get such a huge hometown reaction (standing ovations, screaming).........It was the night before the Great Circus Parade and when we got out people were camping out on the street to get great seats. As we were walking back to the car a limo pulled up, the window came down and a head popped out of the window..........it was Phil Collins and he asked, "I say, do you have any Grey Poupon". We just stared and off he went. Once we got ourselves together, we burst out laughing. I guess he was heading back to Daryl's place...........
I will have to tell my friend that one, he will enjoy it. I have seen Phil solo many times as I'm the friend that will go to see just about any concert. Phil is pretty good solo but its more of a "pop" show IMO. Genesis is more of a rock show, so I think thats why I prefer it.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:41 AM   #554
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have to work tomorrow and go to school I haven't done that since March! It's only a short shift so I still get to lounge in bed in the morning. Unfortunately it ends late enough in the day that I don't have time to go home to change so I have to remember my uniform, shoes, books, utensils. On top of it, it's the start of a new term. Even though it'll be a familar Chef, same students I've been with since Jan back in our baking kitchen, the first day is always nerve-racking. Plus, tons of newbie students start tomorrow and since I'm 1 of 2 night student council members, I have greeting duties the second I walk in the building tomorrow. Have to make sure all of the newbies know where to go, how to get their supplies, wear their uniforms.... It all seems like so much in one day but then I don't work for over a week At least I only have 1 class this time instead of 2.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:20 PM   #555
ONE
love, blood, life

^school days, school days........................Enjoy the new class. More pictures ..........(combining the drool smiley with the hyper smiley can be kind of messy )