Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going on a field trip in science class today! We get to wear street clothes and not our uniforms :hyper: I've never even seen half of my classmates without their uniforms on. :huh:

:drunk: Sorry, drinks after work tonight with co workers. Empty stomach, you do the math! :lol:

Lets see, they say let out all of your true feelings when "buzz" posting. :hmm: :wink:

darn shuckies I missed it.

Blue Room said:
Glad no one was around last night while I was online. I was feeling the drinks last night. :drunk: :shifty: :lol:
Drunken posting..................:love:

Last edited:
We get a discount on shoes this week at work. I really shouldn't get any but since we never know exactly when we get a discount (being online only and everything being from vendors vs. in house makes it different than the other brands) we feel compelled to take advantage. The question is...do I go very sensible and get the pair that I could wear at Job 1 and Job 2 or do I go with the somewhat sensible yet girly shoes that I could wear mostly at Job 2 but sometimes at Job depending on what we had going on for the day. :hmm:

Home from work :hyper:
:shifty:
It is guilty pleasure night ~ Family Jewels is on...........
"He's never dated before, he's groupied" ~Nick, Gene's son

shari schultz said:
Home from work :hyper:
:shifty:
It is guilty pleasure night ~ Family Jewels is on...........
"He's never dated before, he's groupied" ~Nick, Gene's son

I watched the marathon tonight. I think some of the stuff is so funny! I love the little twosome clips with various family members and how 99% of it is making fun of Gene, even if he's one of the two.

I bought a small springform pan and a madeleine pan this weekend. I want to use them both so bad right now! One downfall of living with the parents is their bedroom is right next to the kitchen. In the house I grew up in, the bedrooms were on the otherside of the house and the kitchen had a door. I used to bake all night on the weekends and no one knew until they got up in the morning.

I was going to get up early and walk tomorrow but it's going to rain....all week :scream: I think I'll get up early, run to the grocery store for ingredients and bake some stuff for Mother's day.

sleeping in, plus tons and tons of caffeine all day and night, plus a 2 hour nap tonight =ARW staying up all night. :crack: It looks like I may have to move my early morning baking plans to Tuesday. :grumpy: I don't think I'm ever going to sleep. :tsk:

shari schultz said:
:yuck: ^ A few fires, huh?

Just a few :crack:

untitled.jpg

I tried to draw an arrow to Tampa, but it's a little hard . . . 'cause of the smoke :reject:.

Last edited:
:crazy: I have been in a mad panic all week about my science paper that's due on Monday. A rough draft was due yesterday. Another tomorrow. It's a 4 page paper. Yesterday, with 4 huge quotes, I only had a page and a half, if that. I just wrote over a page. :yikes: It just came pouring out. I hope I'm right on it. I need to get some facts to back it up. We have to write on an environmetal science issue and how it relates to the food industry. I'm writing on the affects of global warming to winemaking in CA. We also have to come up with 2 solutions and which we feel is the best out of the 2. :crack: I have the beginning and the end of the paper. Now I just need about 2 pages of the middle by tomorrow :help:

this afternoon we watched a movie called "Who Killed the Electric Car." It was really good. I had no idea any of what went on in the movie existed. Of course all day all I could think about was "video killed the radio star...." I'm not the only one. A few other old timers in the class thought the same thing. Most of the kiddies in the class had no clue what that meant. :tsk: It's hard being so old......

:crack: I have 3 full pages now. I still need to go to the library. We need to have at least one quote from a book. :| That will push me into 4 pages. I also need to find a current MLA guide to make sure I do my works cited page correctly. Al Gore has tons of really great quotes on Global Warming in An Inconvenient Truth. Unfortunately I can't find any of the ones online that I want to use. :scream: I might have to rent it. :crazy: I can't wait until next Friday night when all of this is over.......

"works cited" "MLA guide"

I'm having college flashbacks :yikes:.

The weather guy says that the smoke will be back tomorrow. Lovely :| . My next day off is not until the 20th (even lovelier :| :| ). A person I work with has a cold and if I get it I'm screwed. Can we go for a triple :| :| :| ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom