Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a hint from someone, but no details. That's why I posted what I posted in there. No one emailed me though :grumpy: But it could be, right? :hyper:

you had a hint from someone? :hyper:
no e-mail here either.........it could be right :yes::hyper: could be :up: *not at all excited* :shifty: :hyper::hyper:

shari schultz said:
arw, you have a interesting journal title also:der:

uh...yeah kind of an interesting afternoon. But no fires after about 8 hours of baking. I'm exhausted. I still have 2 cheesecakes to make and 2 cakes to decorate plus I think I'll make one more last minute thing for the dessert platter on Thursday. I only have 4 items and I really think I need 5. I don't think I'm getting paid for this other than the ingredients, at least no money has been offered :| so I don't think I'll go too overboard. My cousin is a spoiled brat that didn't even thank my mom for throwing her an expensive shower in June nor has she sent out thank you's yet for that one. I don't really like her all that much right now. /had to get that out.

Lila64 said:
I had a hint from someone, but no details. That's why I posted what I posted in there. No one emailed me though :grumpy: But it could be, right? :hyper:

someone else made some hints about something many months ago but then never hinted again. That someone hasn't posted in a long time :(

ok as much as I want to stay up and maybe find out, I can't. I must go to bed so I am not a grumpy gal at work, tomorrow....
G'night all :wave:

ETA
venting :drool: ............at least it wasn't a vertical vent.........that would have scared me.
I have cousins like that...........I think that is why we have drifted apart a bit.

Last edited:
Zoney posted some pics in that same journal entry!

I had asked Zoney on Saturday about where Schmeg had disappeared to since I noticed she hadn't posted in a while. And now look! She must return soon!

BTW, do you guys know if they met thru interference or U2? :hmm:

Lila64 said:
Zoney posted some pics in that same journal entry!

I had asked Zoney on Saturday about where Schmeg had disappeared to since I noticed she hadn't posted in a while. And now look! She must return soon!

BTW, do you guys know if they met thru interference or U2? :hmm:

I'm not sure what their story would be but what I know is that Jeff and I knew each other through here but had never met. Jeff lived here when I first came to interference but we never had a chance to meet in person. We made plans to meet for the first time at the Minneapolis U2 concert, almost 2 years ago now. Meg and Karen were in town to go to the concert with me. The 3 of us met Jeff for the first time outside of the arena. So I guess they met through both!

I hate the financial aid at my school right now. They change their process and no one cares that I desperately need my money that's all of a sudden not available. It's been fine every month until now. I knew this would be an issue when they made this switch. :mad: :mad: :mad: I have no money and now probably won't for 2 weeks. Great :happy:

arw9797 said:

I'm not sure what their story would be but what I know is that Jeff and I knew each other through here but had never met. Jeff lived here when I first came to interference but we never had a chance to meet in person. We made plans to meet for the first time at the Minneapolis U2 concert, almost 2 years ago now. Meg and Karen were in town to go to the concert with me. The 3 of us met Jeff for the first time outside of the arena. So I guess they met through both!

So I guess the rest is history :D Very cool :cool:

Sorry about the financial aid problem. Hope it works out for you :hug:

arw, I didn't realize that you first met Jeff at the Minneapolis concert........I thought you had met before.
I remember you guys talking about the fun (freezing ~ Jeff wore shorts?), time you all had at the concert together.
Sorry 'bout the financial aid stuff.

I had fun texting Schmeg this morning..........."What's up? Anything new?" :giggle:

Full klutz mode today
Spilled half a box of cereal on the floor this morning and tonight a unopened can of soda fell on the floor and must have just hit right and opened a wee bit and sprayed all over

:messy: I am just gonna go cower in a corner now :crack:

I blame it on the full moon with the total lunar eclipse tonight........I will however take the protection of my blankey (and the beer I bought before I came home from work tonight :wink: )

:wave:

Sorry I've been MIA all summer. 8 am to 6 pm most days is spent sitting in front of a computer, and then I get home and I want none of it. I owe many of you apologies and pm's, and thanks for the well-wishes. :D The best way to contact me these days is e-mail, since I check my personal mail at work all the time. schmegh at hotmail dot com. I will try not to be such a stranger again, now that the sun sets before 9 pm like in places that don't have time zones as serious political issues, and I will FINALLY relinquish absolute control over the tv on Saturday...when the cable is working, as it is not tonight but that's a whole 'nother story. :happy:

I have a school related function at the state fair tomorrow morning and it's supposed to rain all morning :scream: :sad: I'm getting picked up at 8 am :happy: and then I won't be home til midnight....reminds me of last winter :barf: I have 3 bags packed plus my utensil kit. :reject: After our obligation is over we'll wander around the fair for the day and then go to school. It'll be really fun, even in the rain, but it's going to be one long ass day! I'm excited to go to the fair! :hyper: I didn't get to go last year and I was so bummed out about it the entire 10 days it was going on. I'm going next Monday too to see the Leppard :love: Two times in one year makes up for not getting to go last year.

Schmeg said:
:wave:

Sorry I've been MIA all summer. 8 am to 6 pm most days is spent sitting in front of a computer, and then I get home and I want none of it. I owe many of you apologies and pm's, and thanks for the well-wishes. :D The best way to contact me these days is e-mail, since I check my personal mail at work all the time. schmegh at hotmail dot com. I will try not to be such a stranger again, now that the sun sets before 9 pm like in places that don't have time zones as serious political issues, and I will FINALLY relinquish absolute control over the tv on Saturday...when the cable is working, as it is not tonight but that's a whole 'nother story. :happy:

All randomers are required to post pics of their new cars so I think that rule should also apply to such things like engagement rings. :wink:

oh yeah....I think it's really safe to say that I'm going to be a huge crab in a few hours when the alarm goes off. I'm wide awake :mad: At least it's my week to be the passenger so I'll get to nap in the car.

One of my friends at school likes to sing backstreet boy songs and then try to boy band dance while she's mixing stuff up in the kitchen. It's actually really funny. She's a riot. She does sing more than bsb but I think that's her favorite so she can dance too. She gave us a medley tonight of some of their hits. All I can hear now is "backstreets back, alright!" :der: :yuck:

Bedtime, I hope. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom