Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime - Page 23 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #331
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:50 AM
I can see Oshkosh floating away..........."very powerful thunderstorms over the next 2 days" bad weather guy, bad!

Old 06-06-2007, 10:09 AM   #332
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 12:50 PM
Stay safe (and indoors) shari .

My old friend Olivia Bakes from the UK lottery wrote David Howell Evans back today! I thought they had given up. However, The Edge is no longer available to help them due to a tragic accident. Luckily his friend, Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, may be willing to help .

Details in the journal as always.

I am having entirely too much fun with this scambaiting thing.

Old 06-06-2007, 11:47 AM   #333
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
I can see Oshkosh floating away..........."very powerful thunderstorms over the next 2 days" bad weather guy, bad!
Please don't send them this way; I don't want any powerful thunderstorms while I'm home alone!
Old 06-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #334
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Someone from my former job #1 just called me. I was still in bed when they called. I recognized the number but wasn't exactly sure who it was so I didn't answer. I didn't feel like talking to anyone with my morning voice I googled the number and it's the switchboard # to the place. It could have been anyone in the company calling me since the switchboard shows up on caller id's even though everyone there has a personal #. How annoying! Who would call and what would they want? Anyone that I still talk to has my email. I also have their cell #'s in my phone and they probably would have called me from their own phone instead.

There's a lot of drama going on in that place right now. They finally realized that both bosses in the dept are trouble. It only took literally 1/2 of the dept of 30 people to quit in the last year for them to realize that. I heard rumors of desperation to find people to do the work. They can't find anyone to hire. Too bad for them. I offered to stay part time even. How annoying! Who called and what did they want
Old 06-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #335
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
Stay safe (and indoors) shari .

My old friend Olivia Bakes from the UK lottery wrote David Howell Evans back today! I thought they had given up. However, The Edge is no longer available to help them due to a tragic accident. Luckily his friend, Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, may be willing to help .

Details in the journal as always.

I am having entirely too much fun with this scambaiting thing.
I don't want to stay indoors . I want to be at an outdoor amphitheater listening to the Bodeans tomorrow night (nice big open space surrounded by a metal stage and many electric lines leading up to said stage, tall trees and water nearby )........*zooms off to kelly's journal*

Oh and I will work on the storms missing you, Schmeg *not while Schmeg is alone, mother nature*
Old 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #336
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Someone from my former job #1 just called me. I was still in bed when they called. I recognized the number but wasn't exactly sure who it was so I didn't answer. I didn't feel like talking to anyone with my morning voice I googled the number and it's the switchboard # to the place. It could have been anyone in the company calling me since the switchboard shows up on caller id's even though everyone there has a personal #. How annoying! Who would call and what would they want? Anyone that I still talk to has my email. I also have their cell #'s in my phone and they probably would have called me from their own phone instead.

There's a lot of drama going on in that place right now. They finally realized that both bosses in the dept are trouble. It only took literally 1/2 of the dept of 30 people to quit in the last year for them to realize that. I heard rumors of desperation to find people to do the work. They can't find anyone to hire. Too bad for them. I offered to stay part time even. How annoying! Who called and what did they want
\

Gee it took 'em long enough to realize that there were problems
Are you going to call 'em back. Now I am curious Maybe call one of the former co-workers and get some news (gossip) from them
Old 06-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #337
Blue Crack Supplier

Maybe they're calling you to ask you to come back, since they seem to be desperate for staff . Like you said though, too bad for them.

I forgot about the concert shari . I hope the weather stays away until the concert is over.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:08 PM   #338
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
\

Gee it took 'em long enough to realize that there were problems
Are you going to call 'em back. Now I am curious Maybe call one of the former co-workers and get some news (gossip) from them
I can't call them back because no matter who it was, the number shows up as the switchboard #. The receptionist for the whole company answers. When I would call someone from my personal work line, this number showed up on the caller id, not my number.

I emailed a few people but haven't heard back. Anyone with gossip would email me. I get gossip emails from some of the people that have also quit. Everyone knows everything that goes on even if they don't work there anymore.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #339
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Waterfest '05:
Hot, humid, severe storms & tornado warnings = one of the best f'ing shows ever.

Forecast for Waterfest '07:
Hot, Humid & Severe Storms =???

"...rain, rain, rain......go away...."

See you all tomorrow....wet or dry
Well it seems that last time they played Waterfest it was the same lovely weather...........I was at Summerfest one year when the weather was just as described above and it WAS a really good show! People were sliding down the hill on there ponchos and Sam and Kurt were adoring it. A tarp let loose from the weight of the water and it was a little waterfall all night.....good times
Old 06-06-2007, 05:02 PM   #340
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I don't want to stay indoors . I want to be at an outdoor amphitheater listening to the Bodeans tomorrow night (nice big open space surrounded by a metal stage and many electric lines leading up to said stage, tall trees and water nearby )........*zooms off to kelly's journal*

Oh and I will work on the storms missing you, Schmeg *not while Schmeg is alone, mother nature*
Thank you! And for your kindness, I will do my pattented Good Weather Ritual for you, in which I don't go anywhere near your planned outdoor adventure, ensuring good weather, as anytime I plan anything outdoors there is a monsoon.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:50 PM   #341
ONE
love, blood, life

Thank you for your kindness also!
mom ~ "I really wish you wouldn't go" me ~

I am now the proud owner of a blue rain poncho (That should feel just deeeelightful in 90 degree, humid weather )
Old 06-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #342
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

New episode of Ghosthunters tonight.

They are still in Ireland for this one.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:37 PM   #343
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
New episode of Ghosthunters tonight.

They are still in Ireland for this one.
My sister just called me to remind me that it was new tonight .

There's an episode on now, that has an investigator that I don't recognize. He's a short, younger guy with glasses. Was he just for this episode, is he new, or is this a really old episode?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:51 PM   #344
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

My sister just called me to remind me that it was new tonight .

There's an episode on now, that has an investigator that I don't recognize. He's a short, younger guy with glasses. Was he just for this episode, is he new, or is this a really old episode?
No, its an episode from the first season. That guy started having problems with others on there and then suddenly he wasnt there any longer. Obviously got the boot or quit.

The new one is at 9pm I believe.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:01 PM   #345
ONE
love, blood, life

something knocked him down ?!!!

I just have to say that dark chocolate mint 3 musketeers are yummy!