Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, a t-storm watch was issued around an hour or 2 ago and now the tornado watch just got issued to the west of us..........I presume we will eventually switch over to that. :down:
All the people at the Lake Front for the fireworks tonight.......the weather guy at the lake front just got called back to the station. Does not look good

arw9797 said:
Shari....have you looked for your Def Leppard concert online at all? I would KILL to hear Mirror Mirror live. That used to be one of my favorites!!!!! :drool:

yes, I have been........nothing yet. *crossing fingers*

shari schultz said:
Yeah, a t-storm watch was issued around an hour or 2 ago and now the tornado watch just got issued to the west of us..........I presume we will eventually switch over to that. :down:
All the people at the Lake Front for the fireworks tonight.......the weather guy at the lake front just got called back to the station. Does not look good

I'm sure all of the fireworks here are off for the night. It was pitch black out not too long ago :grumpy: I wanted to go to the river and watch the fireworks in St Paul tonight too :(

*checking to see if I'm still premium*

Edit: I am! Whew! :D

:huh: The first year I think to look for fireworks on July 3, there aren't any listed in the paper.

I could, however, go to CarmelFest and celebrate the snobby suburb to the north! :happy:

Shari, I read your Lep concert journal entry. Sounds like a good show. But no "Slang" or "Make Love, Like A Man" ??? How disappointing! ;) At least they did "Armageddon It".

Dublin, Milwaukee, Cleveland and Cork

Kerry, Chicago, Armagh and New York

Belfast and Boston, Donegal and DC

Raise your glasses and sing, sing, sing with me!

Hey we are mentioned in the lyrics! :hyper:

Schmeg said:
:huh: The first year I think to look for fireworks on July 3, there aren't any listed in the paper.

I could, however, go to CarmelFest and celebrate the snobby suburb to the north! :happy:

The celebration of Carmels at Carmelfest????

:| :mad: :sad:

I can't sleep :scream:

I went to bed at 12, woke up at 2:30 and have been up ever since.

I won't get much sleep now. The ducks, all 20 of them, will be up in an hour or so and quaking away on my patio waiting for food. It's fun having a pond full of ducks right outside of my window, but not at 6 AM :tsk: Weather permitting, I'm going to a pool party in the afternoon. I guess I'll have a good nap outside today. :drool:

Blue Room said:

You just need to adjust your avatar now and come up with something cool for your status.

I know! I missed all these changes! I sit in front of a computer 8-10 hours a day at work, and when I get home I have no desire to sit in front of another one, so I get all my Interland updates from the roomie, who is stuck in a hotel that charges $10 a day for internet service so he's only a little more up to date than I am.

I have no idea what cool status I would give myself.

:wave: Hi Shari!

shari schultz said:

The celebration of Carmels at Carmelfest????

Mmmm...carmels...:drool:

No, the Carmelites celebrate being the richest suburb in Indiana and annexing the next town over and stuff (is that something that happens a lot in the midwest? no towns ever swallowed up another town in recent history where I come from), and host their own Carmel Idol...which I sadly missed yesterday.

I was going to sit by the pool with my friend at her apartment complex but it is cloudy, so we are going to go see License to Wed later on. I have enough time to take a nap. :drool:

Nap time sounds good :wave:.

I worked the "dignitary breakfast" this morning (which consisted of opening and closing a door and taking down 3 tables - you tax dollars at work, ladies and gentleman!). I'm just glad I didn't have to work the parade or fireworks. It's icky and muggy outside :yuck:.

I can't decide on a custom status either :reject:.

Anyone have any suggestions for Schmeg and I? :wink:

Happy 4th to everyone.

We went to the fireworks downtown last night and had a penthouse rooftop view thanks to D but the fireworks weren't as good as they were last year. Didn't help that I was getting sick and I have a feeling that by tomorrow it's going to be a full force cold. :|

There was a woman there wearing a sailor hat but I couldn't get anyone to go up to hear and say "Ahoy matie!". :(

kellyahern said:

Not a bad idea, since I saw several people later in the tour copying Kariann's pink hat idea :wink:.

Maybe the next album will have a nautical theme to it, then it would be perfect! :wink:

I actually noticed that also. There was a girl at one of the Detroit shows that had a white hat exactly or very similiar to Kariann's in the GA line. Setting the trends I guess. Next tour everyone will have pink hats! ;) :up:

Blue Room said:

Maybe the next album will have a nautical theme to it, then it would be perfect! :wink:

I actually noticed that also. There was a girl at one of the Detroit shows that had a white hat exactly or very similiar to Kariann's in the GA line. Setting the trends I guess. Next tour everyone will have pink hats! ;) :up:

For the next tour, we should have a special randoooom show gathering, with randoooom approved hats :up: :shifty:.

:hmm: Maybe baseball caps that say "USA Women's Curling Team - 2010 Vancouver" . . . Blue Room could be our coach :wink:.

Please forgive my goofiness, I've taken 4 excedrin and 2 aleve. And I still have a headache :(

kellyahern said:

For the next tour, we should have a special randoooom show gathering, with randoooom approved hats :up: :shifty:.

:hmm: Maybe baseball caps that say "USA Women's Curling Team - 2010 Vancouver" . . . Blue Room could be our coach :wink:.

Please forgive my goofiness, I've taken 4 excedrin and 2 aleve. And I still have a headache :(

I'm STILL waiting for the calender!! :mad:

Its the Randoooom Womens Curling Team though.

Coach? :hmm: I guess I better learn how the game is played then. :lol: That might come in handy as a coach! :wink:

Speaking of curling....one of the girls I work with at Job 2 were talking about family ancestory and she said that she had found out that her grandfather she never met had been on an Olympic curling team at one point.

Who even knows if there will be another hat for the next tour....pretty much the pink hat found me so I'm leaving it up to destiny. The next tour hasn't even entered the back of my brain with everything that is going on in my life right now. :sigh:

Kariann said:
Who even knows if there will be another hat for the next tour....pretty much the pink hat found me so I'm leaving it up to destiny. The next tour hasn't even entered the back of my brain with everything that is going on in my life right now. :sigh:

Possibly no hat??!!! :(

Plenty of time fortunately. Spring 2009 :)

I still think the Krispy Kreme cap idea was a keeper! ;)

:drool: I'm watching MURDER BY DEATH right now!!!!!!!! :love:

:reject: I got it from netflix almost 2 months ago and still haven't watched it :reject: Damn school kept me away from my favorite movie! :(

Back
Top Bottom