Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
I did not go to work today, I have a cold :grumpy:. Stupid airplane germs.

I will be catching some of those tomorrow. :drool: I can't WAIT to run out of the bank tomorrow at exactly noon. Nothing this week has been easy, AND my manager did not follow up with quite a few customers before SHE went on vacation so I have had several unhappy people to deal with. :happy:

We are going to a wedding in New Jersey this weekend (or a Bon Jovi Reunion Concert, if you ask my new coworker...he knows me so well already...), and my cousin's graduation party next weekend. I held this kid the day he was born and now he's going to college. :yikes:

Hope you are feeling better, kelly.

Don't catch too many germs, schmeg. Have fun!

One more day till 4 days off :up: for me............

:grumpy: The 2007 Airshow was cancelled......................:grumpy:
"Organizers said they will bring it back better than ever in 2008."
IT BETTER BE BACK! :mad:

:reject:
I currently have the web page for GB Leightons Pickle Park restaurant open just so I can hear his music. I used my remaining $ from my iTunes gift card to buy the one CD they have listed.
Must purchase some of his CD's/DVD when I can swing the extra $$$$$$$$. :addicted:
I have also watched videos on You Tube..............

The Def Leppard/Styx/Foreigner tickets came today :up: One week till Summerfest!
It is now Summer and the temps. dropped ~ 71 degrees with a nice lake breeze = me in sweat pants, t-shirt and robe to stay warm.............Brrrrrrrrrr..............
All I ask for is 78 degrees with NO lake breeze.

Go to You Tube and watch some videos from this tour. If it interests you, go see him. You won't be sorry. Really. (or check the Roger Waters thread)

will have to go check out You Tube..........

Another day off and I can't get motivated to do anything .............I just feel like curling up and napping :huh:

Got a little motivated and managed to pick up a bit.
I am now happily munching on pizza and drinking Leinenkugel's Berrry Weis and watching Family Jewels...........

:wave: Hello from LaGuardia! Our flight was delayed...how shocking!! We have had a lovely time in New Joisey, although I am quite tired from chasing around the world's most adorable 2-year-old (see sistaofzoney's journal for proof of that title) and I need a vacation from my vacation! :giggle:

kellyahern said:
:wave:

Flight delays :down:

My sister and I bought Police tickets for Atlanta in November :reject:. I blame Kariann for talking about going to the aquarium :wink:. Hopefully, we're going to do that too (even with my irrational fear of Atlanta :reject: ).

You have to go to the aquarium when you go! The World of Coca Cola was fun even though it's a typical tourist type of thing. We loved tasting all of the products from all over the world. We did the citypass thing since there were 3 things included we were going to do anyway which added up to the price of the pass so everything else we did was basically free.

PM me your email address and I'll add you to the list to send out my pics.

Recovered from chasing around the worlds most adorable 2 year old yet, schmeg?
kariann, this smiley seems to be the only appropriate one for your work situation :yikes:
I am off on the 4th of July, I am both happy and sad...........I get to go to the parade but no time and a half pay at work........

:barf: I could never be a Culinary Chef. :tsk: We have to take a crash course of intro to culinary this week as part of our cost control class. We have to plan out meals, portion and price each item and also learn to cook some of them. :yuck: Tonight was basic knife cuts of veggies. I'm sure the Culinary kids hate baking just as much as we hate cooking. Everyone was whining all night about how they're ready to bake again. All I can smell is onions right now. :(

I'm watching Strictly Ballroom strictly to hear the music from our short program the year I skated for a senior level team, and yes, I just did the slide stop into the ending pose on the kitchen floor. :reject:

I got the weird e-mail about no longer being primo, too, but it looks like we're all still primo right now. :huh: That $18 is kind of crappy.

they sent the email out after I mentioned something in the thread about getting a warning first. Not everyone had the premium access removed. Mine was until I paid....

there's a thread in whatever that forum is where they also talk about banned members.

arw9797 said:
they sent the email out after I mentioned something in the thread about getting a warning first. Not everyone had the premium access removed. Mine was until I paid....

there's a thread in whatever that forum is where they also talk about banned members.

But the good news is I'm preemie again...

whew.gif

Back
Top Bottom