Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, we just got rain. It came through at around 4am and it didnt wake me up so it couldnt have been that severe. One of those overreactions by the local meteorologists.

:drool: we got out of school tonight at 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! Class starts at 6:30 each night. We cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom for an hour. Then we took our written final and got to leave when we were finished! We were changed out of our uniforms and at a bar in St Paul by 8:45 :love: It was soooooo weird being out on a Friday night when people are still out! The place was packed and there was a ton of traffic. I'm not used to the real world anymore where people don't start their day until 4:00 PM. :der:

Blue Room said:
How were Bo Deans Shari?
A good time as usual.....:up:
I hadn't seen them since Bobby G left as their bass player and Kenny Aronoff was not the drummer that night *kind of bummed by that*. They played Beaujolais in the encore :up:. I have never heard that performed live.
We got there just as the opener began ~ GB Leighton. He is from MN and I now have a new musical addiction :)

A few pictures will be posted in my journal when 1. I write it. 2. I find my USB cable. I just used it, yet I can not find it. :mad: at myself.

Last edited:
I really need to start cleaning and getting some things done around the house. I've made a lovely list of things that need done now and long term. I'm hardly motivated to do the now list let alone think about the other one. I pretty much want to take a nice nap and then finish working on my pictures before watching a movie later. :sigh:

My left ring finger is right now swollen to twice its normal size from a flag football related injury. :happy:

:up: for the A, arw!
RIP Dave :(
OUCHIE! for Schmeg...........:ohmy: Welcome to the injury club ...................stop it right now!

:love: We get out of school early every night for the next 3 weeks! No baking or cooking so no dragging around a big suitcase full of equipment. It's going to be a nice break. Obviously I'm there to learn how to bake but I'm ready for a little break. Plus, we decided as a class to start 15 minutes early each night so on the last night of class in 3 weeks, all we have to do is take a final and then we can leave. :drool:

:shifty: :uhoh: My Chef is incredibly :drool: worthy. He has the most beautiful blue eyes......:shifty:

kellyahern said:
My sister and I leave for Vegas tomorrow morning :hyper:. Three days of gambling, eating, and a Police concert :dancing:.

:hyper: Awesome! Have a blast and win us some money! :D

oooo I am talented :reject: I was an ex-Interference member for a while there..........forgot to update things when I had my lovely credit card problem earlier this year..:reject:

shari schultz said:
oooo I am talented :reject: I was an ex-Interference member for a while there..........forgot to update things when I had my lovely credit card problem earlier this year..:reject:

:eek:

I made Rice Krispies treats. :D And then I encountered a syncing issue with my iPod so we are starting ALL over!! Only 3400 songs to go! :happy: I "upgraded" to iTunes 7 and pretty much half my albums ended up doubled, so I spent some time cleaning up the evil twin songs, and taking off some of the crap I've acquired through the years.

So, it has been a productive evening. I should have studied for my life insurance test, but I didn't. Oh, well.

That reminds me ~ I really should bake for Friday........bake sale at work.
I also have evil twin songs on my iPod that I have to clean up.

Schmeg is my memo pad of things to do............anything else I have missed doing :wink: ?

arw9797 said:
I just put my first auction up on amazon.com.

:der: :der: :der: I completely forgot about this!!!!!!!!! :der: I just got an email saying my book sold and the buyer already paid! :hyper: It was a $121 book that I needed for school. They do not buy books back so I thought I was just stuck with a science book for life. I put the book on auction for $79.99 (+ shipping) because that would make it the lowest price book out of the other 40+ books. After the fees, I will get $70 deposited into my checking account by Thursday.

I thought about keeping it but I think Mr Visa will get an extra payment from me this month now! :drool:

kellyahern said:
My sister and I leave for Vegas tomorrow morning :hyper:. Three days of gambling, eating, and a Police concert :dancing:.

and Edge is back, as a zombie, and he's writing to the UK National Lottery :wink:

Have a great time! Should be a blast.

I just read about Zombie Dave & brains :lmao: :drool:

:wave: anyone who is here

arw ~ Congrats on selling your science book :up: !
:wave: Lila64

It is another perfect weather day here. I am off tomorrow and Friday to enjoy perfection :hyper:

:uhoh: I was going to walk, then shop for an hour, then study the rest of the day.....instead, I slept in, shopped for 2 1/2 hours, then came home and did nothing. :angry:

If you need summer clothes, now is a great time to go shopping! Clearance everywhere! I just stopped at the mall to buy some stuff at the Clinique counter at Macy's. I found 2 pair of capri's on clearance for $9.99! I had a gift card so they were free :D :drool: I also found a hoodie at NY & Co for $7.99. I love clearance :yes:

My other excited purchase today was the Instant Karma songs of John Lennon cd. I wasn't sure about it after hearing Green Day cover Working Class Hero. I've listened to most of it and so far so good. It's actually kind of cool hearing John's songs in different voices......and U2 is on it doing my favorite song ever by John so it's all good :yes:

I bumped into Paris Hilton's album while browsing iTunes just now and listened to some samples just to see what she might sound like. I got a good laugh from her version of Rod Stewart's Do Ya Think I'm Sexy. I needed that. Thanks, Paris...that's hot.

Okay, I should just stay far away from iTunes. What's this Complete My Album bit?! Do I really NEED all of Simon & Garfunkle's Greatest Hits?*

*Answer: Yes, it includes The Sound of Silence and Cecilia. Obviously I need the rest of the songs as well.

opened 2 more charges today :D that is $6 more...........$15 in 2 days from opening charges........There is a killer dry spell coming somewhere in the future :uhoh:

why can't I do this when it is $5 per opened charge?!?!?!

Ok, there is a nice red/white "x" through the AOL symbol on the bottom of my screen and it says I am not connected ....................
Ummmmmmm yes I am. I am here. I am still downloading a torrent............ I am still here.
This is just what I needed after watching Ghosthunters.

Back
Top Bottom