Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:

15 minutes of hail :ohmy:
hopefully no damage done to your house or car

They are saying storms after 10 pm here.

No damage to the car, it was in the garage. I went out and looked at what I could of the roof from the ground and didnt see anything. Fingers crossed.

kellyahern said:
Hail is cool :cool: . . . as long as you are inside and your car is safe.

I found the Sox game on tv . . . looks like good news for Schmeg so far.

I can't believe they won...I was predicting a sweep as that's how the season has gone. First series- Sox sweep Yanks. Second- Sox win two games to three. Third series- Yanks win two games to three. But this could go completely opposite and Sox could win, if the Yankees keep forgetting they're in the majors and not Little League...

Did you see Lowell's knee go into Mankwajdjshdizushdkstz's head at first base? :ohmy: Sox/Yanks games always get a little violent, accidentally or otherwise.

Yoooooooooukilis isn't someone whose head I'd throw a ball at.

Blue Room said:
HPIM1493.jpg

I had hail this afternoon. :happy: Sounded like the roof was coming down for about 15 minutes.

:yikes: 15 minutes?!

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks BR for sending the hail :cute:./sarcasm

It was only around a minute in length but I saw it nail a Robin ~ Never knew Robins could make a noise like that :shrug:........poor thing.

Last edited:
I'm back from our trip to Atlanta and back through the Smokies. It's the first time in 3 years that CF and I went on a trip together and we had a great time. We did alot when we were in Atlanta and when went back to the area where I lived/shopped etc it felt like I was in a dream. It had built up quite a bit which I expected since it's been years since I was there. I wondered if I would think that maybe I should have stayed and want to move back there but nope...still like the city but not to live in.

We went to the aquarium and touched a ray and some sea urchin thingie and had the wonderful opportunity to see a whale poop. We got a city pass similar to the Dublin pass since what we wanted to see would be the same price if we didn't so everything else basically didn't cost anything. We didnt plan on doing the Coca Cola tour but did and the tasting part was one of our favorite things. We toured CNN which was cool and saw the pandas at the zoo...I love pandas and they were sooooo cute.

Sounds like a really fun trip....... I have only been to the airport in Atlanta.
Coca-coal tasting :drool: Were you able to try all the funky flavors?
Travel through the Smokies sounds wonderful.

A deer just darted across the field behind the house ............boy was he moving.................zooooooooooooooom!

shari schultz said:
Sounds like a really fun trip....... I have only been to the airport in Atlanta.
Coca-coal tasting :drool: Were you able to try all the funky flavors?
Travel through the Smokies sounds wonderful.

Yep we tried Coke products from all over the world. Our favorite one was actually from Africa that was currant flavored. We went back and got a full cup of that one and I tried one from England that was bitter lemon that I didn't expect to like but did. I told CF that had I known I would have paid attention when we were in London to see if I could get it.

The Smokies were nice....some beautiful views. We drove up to the top of one of the mountains and just as we got there the fog and mist rolled in so that is all we got pictures of. It reminded me of Arizona when we had no idea there was a mountain there until we went back. I'm beginning to think that I am not meant to photograph mountains! I'll post some pictures after I upload them and send the Snapfish albums to anyone interested.

Kariann said:

Yep we tried Coke products from all over the world.

Did they have "Beverly"? They have that one at Epcot and it's the nastiest thing ever :yuck:.

I think it's from Italy.

I want to go to that aquarium someday (if I ever can get over the feeling that Atlanta has it in for me :shifty: - I've been to that city 3 times and had bad experiences all three times :reject: ).

Kariann said:

Yep we tried Coke products from all over the world. Our favorite one was actually from Africa that was currant flavored. We went back and got a full cup of that one and I tried one from England that was bitter lemon that I didn't expect to like but did. I told CF that had I known I would have paid attention when we were in London to see if I could get it.

The Smokies were nice....some beautiful views. We drove up to the top of one of the mountains and just as we got there the fog and mist rolled in so that is all we got pictures of. It reminded me of Arizona when we had no idea there was a mountain there until we went back. I'm beginning to think that I am not meant to photograph mountains! I'll post some pictures after I upload them and send the Snapfish albums to anyone interested.

Interested :hyper:
Since my "vacation" is a day trip to Oshkosh I need to live vicariously through others. Looking forward to the pictures.

kellyahern said:

Did they have "Beverly"? They have that one at Epcot and it's the nastiest thing ever :yuck:.

I think it's from Italy.

I want to go to that aquarium someday (if I ever can get over the feeling that Atlanta has it in for me :shifty: - I've been to that city 3 times and had bad experiences all three times :reject: ).

I think they had it but I can't say for sure since we tried so many things I barely remember what they were all called.

If you make it there again you definitely should go.

THERE IS AN INCREASING
CHANCE OF SEVERE STORMS WEDNESDAY NIGHT INTO THURSDAY AS A STRONG
LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM APPROACHES THE AREA. THE PRIMARY THREAT ON
WEDNESDAY NIGHT IS LARGE HAIL. A STRONG COLD FRONT APPROACHING THE
AREA ON THURSDAY IS EXPECTED TO TRIGGER ADDITIONAL SEVERE
THUNDERSTORMS...CAPABLE OF PRODUCING LARGE HAIL...DAMAGING STRAIGHT
LINE WINDS...AND TORNADOES

^happy, happy, joy, joy...............Bodeans concert Thursday night in Oshkosh outdoors......all bad weather better fear me. :mad:

The plane crash earlier killed 6 people. 2 crew, 3 Dr.'s from U of MI. and another U of MI employee. They had a lung for transplant surgery back in MI......
This is sad on sooooooo many levels :(

Last edited:
I am going to go re-live Hawaii :hyper: later today
Pictures from my former boss' trip :hyper:
Not to mention I get to see their cute little puppy, Max :up:

shari schultz said:
I am going to go re-live Hawaii :hyper: later today
Pictures from my former boss' trip :hyper:
Not to mention I get to see their cute little puppy, Max :up:

I read that as returning to Hawaii for some reason, and almost responded to this with multiple :hyper:s. I am retaking my life indurance class and it's making me a little goofy.

In other news, for the next three months the roomie works in Philly Tuesday morning through Saturday afternoon, so I am alone in Indy for those days. :sigh: There's tons of stuff coming up in the next few weeks to distract me (this will actually be the longest roomie-free week until mid-July), and he gets to come home for weekends and it's not like Iraq or anything, but I reserve the right to be sad and mopey about it. :(

I wish, returning :drool: especially if it were later today :hyper:........no it is only re-living, I'll take it.
Life Indurance (are you trying to to say insurance or endurance? ~ long test?)
roomie-free for 3 months :( absence makes the heart grow fonder /sappy cliche' (but true, I suspect)

I am currently being bombarded with Hawaii..............more pics from co-worker that just got back from Maui just arrived in the e-mail.
It is only 56 cloudy degrees here and I have cold feet :grumpy: I want the 70's and 80's back!

shari schultz said:
I wish, returning :drool: especially if it were later today :hyper:........no it is only re-living, I'll take it.
Life Indurance (are you trying to to say insurance or endurance? ~ long test?)
roomie-free for 3 months :( absence makes the heart grow fonder /sappy cliche' (but true, I suspect)

:crazy: Yes, I did mean insurance, but taking the class again and the thought of taking the test is a trial of endurance! Fruedian slip there. :D

We did the "absence = fonder" thing already, and in the last year, I think we have decided that togetherness = betterness. And by the end of the week I'll be going out of my head...I don't do alone well. :(

Enough moping for now. I no longer enjoy my line of work so I just applied to 3 other jobs with a different company! I don't like the banking thing anymore but I have enjoyed not working Sundays or holidays...

Schmeg said:

:crazy: Yes, I did mean insurance, but taking the class again and the thought of taking the test is a trial of endurance! Fruedian slip there. :D

We did the "absence = fonder" thing already, and in the last year, I think we have decided that togetherness = betterness. And by the end of the week I'll be going out of my head...I don't do alone well. :(

:hug:

Schmeg said:

:hug: good luck with the applying for other jobs. I like that togetherness = betterness :yes:

Back
Top Bottom