Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Packer game on in background and am too nervous to watch.
At least The Badgers won last night.

LEG_HWHenri.jpg

One of my TPfx buddies had his hardware out this past week. I cannot imagine having that inside me :crack: Look at the size of the plate.............it is the length of a pencil *cringe*:crack: Those screws.............................I was soooo close to having some of that in me......

ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmyohmyohmyohmyohmyYESYEYSYESYESYESYEYSEYSEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard about the Vikings, sorry arw.....

th_6gopackgo.gif

The cow LIVES!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My sister was here and now gone until I don't know when :sad:

I told my family about my interview tomorrow (see journal for boring details). They laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Usually they call me Chef but today I've earned a new name: the sandwich maker. :help: :sad:

I'm so disappointed with a purchase at the world market liquor store yesterday.......they have PUMPKIN ALE! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Well not really. It tastes like bud light with a hint of cinnamon. The bottle says it's brewed with real pumpkin and other spices but I had a hard time finding too much flavor in it other than a bud light taste. I only bought a single bottle, not 6 pack, so it's no great loss that it sucked. But as everyone knows, I love me some pumpkin so it was a little disappointing.

That's all. Time to check on my marinated veggies........

Re: Re: I just heard about the Vikings, sorry arw.....ME TOO...THANKS!

arw9797 said:

AR15firing.gif
th_6gopackgo.gif

why do I have a feeling this is going to be a weekly tradition? Especially next Sunday!!!!! :scream:

Here's a sheep from Edge's lad to cheer you up. He had a second goat picture, but he lost it, so he subsituted a sheep. He's still going to have to send me another picture though - he's still not smiling and The Edge's goat rental business intends to promote a "friendly" image, so he'll have to smile in all of our promotional material.

MAN.jpg

arw9797 said:
My sister was here and now gone until I don't know when :sad:

I told my family about my interview tomorrow (see journal for boring details). They laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Usually they call me Chef but today I've earned a new name: the sandwich maker. :help: :sad:

I'm so disappointed with a purchase at the world market liquor store yesterday.......they have PUMPKIN ALE! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Well not really. It tastes like bud light with a hint of cinnamon. The bottle says it's brewed with real pumpkin and other spices but I had a hard time finding too much flavor in it other than a bud light taste. I only bought a single bottle, not 6 pack, so it's no great loss that it sucked. But as everyone knows, I love me some pumpkin so it was a little disappointing.

That's all. Time to check on my marinated veggies........
:hug:
I tried that Pumpkin Ale from World Market last year...........it was ok..............nothing to write home about.
I got hooked on Samuel Adams Summer Ale this year :drool:
I am looking forward to trying their other seasonal flavors

Re: Re: Re: I just heard about the Vikings, sorry arw.....ME TOO...THANKS!

kellyahern said:

Here's a sheep from Edge's lad to cheer you up. He had a second goat picture, but he lost it, so he subsituted a sheep. He's still going to have to send me another picture though - he's still not smiling and The Edge's goat rental business intends to promote a "friendly" image, so he'll have to smile in all of our promotional material.

MAN.jpg
unreal.................
Can't wait to see him smile :D

When I ran the Candy Dept at work (fun by the way) I would love it when the Fall Godiva line came in................pumpkin truffles :drool: they were to friggin die for...............

shari schultz said:

:hug:
I tried that Pumpkin Ale from World Market last year...........it was ok..............nothing to write home about.
I got hooked on Samuel Adams Summer Ale this year :drool:
I am looking forward to trying their other seasonal flavors
:drool: Sam Adams Summer Ale :drool:

I brought the Cherry Wheat to a post-kickball cookout today and it was a big hit. I had a little too much to drink last night so the hops were overpowering the cherry for me, but if I'd been a little less hungover I think I would have really liked it. The Winter Ale is also really good. I've never tried Oktoberfest because I don't think I like German beer.

When I was at the liquor store on the beer run yesterday, I was indecisive between Cherry Wheat and White Ale. So many Sam Adams, so little time!

I forgot about Sam Adams Oktoberfest! :love:

:drool: pumpkin truffles........my truffles class isn't until January but I may just have to do something pumpkin anyways! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Re: I just heard about the Vikings, sorry arw.....

shari schultz said:
th_6gopackgo.gif

The cow LIVES!!!!!!!!

I guess you had a good football weekend! :)

Just make sure the Badgers beat Sparty next weekend. They are getting a little cocky around here. :lol:

I see the Lions are back to their traditional selves yesterday. Shocking.

I can't complain :D
The Badgers will hopefully take care of the Spartans this coming weekend..........can't have cocky Spartans.........cocky Badgers are SO much better :wink:

:eek::sad: I really want to call a bakery in AZ about doing an externship with them but I'm sooooooooooo scared to pick up the phone and make the call. I've been shaking for the past hour thinking about it. I have to get this over soon and find a place so I can stop worrying about it! :scream:

I called :faint: I introduced myself to the first person I spoke to and asked who I could speak to about a possible externship in Feb at their bakery. Easy enough. I was totally calm and cool until she put me on hold. Then I started shaking. :mad: I'm not sure who the next person was that answered the phone but she was not the owner. She sounded interested and confused the whole time. She said they've had externs in the past but currently do not have any but she asked a few times if I was planning on moving. So I'm sending my cover letter and resume to her. She's off tomorrow and won't see the owner until Thursday. :yikes: At least I know his name now and can call him directly next week to follow up if he doesn't contact me.

Back
Top Bottom