Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style - Page 58 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-20-2007, 01:07 AM   #856
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

I like this too. Makes it easier to make Dr. appt's. I also prefer to shop on a weekday off vs. a weekend.

I make it happen when I want to do stuff with my friends. Right now I never have to work past 8:00 on Saturdays if I'm scheduled to close, which to be honest has only happened a handful of times since I started back at LE. I've been on the opening shift more often than not. I only had to work one late shift this holiday season there a few weeks ago. My other job is awesome with hours since I'm just part time anyways. I get to go out with my friends after class if I want to then sleep in until 11:00 AM in order to begin my 12 hour day at work and school. Ideally this would be perfect for me for a real job to work a mid shift type of a thing because I could still sleep in or run errands in the morning and then be off early enough to do stuff at night if I wanted/needed to. I just feel that I'm so much more productive now, even though my days away from home are longer, than I was in the past when I had to get up at the crack of dawn and work everyday the same hours. My new job in AZ will be a random schedule of 3 weeks a different time shift so if I don't like my hours at least I know it'll only be for 3 weeks.

Old 12-20-2007, 01:18 PM   #857
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
it knows

I swear it does. It took 30 minutes to print out an itunes cd sleeve today.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:53 PM   #858
ONE
love, blood, life

gifts are wrapped
Old 12-20-2007, 06:54 PM   #859
ONE
love, blood, life

kelly, when do you get your new computer?
Old 12-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #860
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

I make it happen when I want to do stuff with my friends. Right now I never have to work past 8:00 on Saturdays if I'm scheduled to close, which to be honest has only happened a handful of times since I started back at LE. I've been on the opening shift more often than not. I only had to work one late shift this holiday season there a few weeks ago. My other job is awesome with hours since I'm just part time anyways. I get to go out with my friends after class if I want to then sleep in until 11:00 AM in order to begin my 12 hour day at work and school. Ideally this would be perfect for me for a real job to work a mid shift type of a thing because I could still sleep in or run errands in the morning and then be off early enough to do stuff at night if I wanted/needed to. I just feel that I'm so much more productive now, even though my days away from home are longer, than I was in the past when I had to get up at the crack of dawn and work everyday the same hours. My new job in AZ will be a random schedule of 3 weeks a different time shift so if I don't like my hours at least I know it'll only be for 3 weeks.
I have never had a problem getting off from work when I needed too..............some of my co-workers have. I feel so badly for them when that happens. We end up shifting shifts around, usually.
Felt bad today when a co-worker asked if Iwould like the earlier shift tomorrow and I had to say no. I have some errands to run that I can only do tomorrow before work.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:49 PM   #861
Blue Crack Addict

I am officially putting an embargo on certain people shopping for themselves between Thanksgiving and New Year's from now on. And now I have purchased something online and I'm not sure when it will arrive; there was no option for "rush to Rhode Island" shipping or even a catalog-era disclaimer of "please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery."

I have to pack for the East Coast Christmas Extravaganza but in order to do that, I have to sift through that queen-sized pile of laundry- now co-ed!

/whining. Sorry. I am tired and achey from work. My hands ache all the way up to my elbows. Is that bad?
Old 12-20-2007, 08:23 PM   #862
ONE
love, blood, life

As long as the ache you have is from lifting heavy things or lifting things repeatedly it is a good ache, full of accomplishment.
If it is neither one of those things start the theraflu now
Old 12-20-2007, 09:37 PM   #863
ONE
love, blood, life

everytime that the little chipmunks from the chipmunk movie say "yippie, kai yay mamaceta" in the commercial I want them to use the alternate Die Hard movie Yippie Kai Yay version

wouldn't be children friendly if they did that
Old 12-20-2007, 09:39 PM   #864
ONE
love, blood, life

Happy travels, schmeg. Merry Christmas
Old 12-20-2007, 09:48 PM   #865
Blue Crack Addict

I don't have Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) on my computer and I am about to go on a tour of the East Coast with my iPod!!

ETA: Found it on an old CD.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:45 AM   #866
Babyface

My final project this week has been to make a wedding cake. I'm almost done with mine. I still have all night tomorrow to work on it. I'm going to toot my horn here by saying it truly is the best piece of work I've ever done for anything. I think it looks amazing. It all came together so easily for me this time around. Normally I'm freaking out about a final practical and hate my finished product. This time I'm just in love with what I've done. I can't wait to finish it up tomorrow.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:46 AM   #867
Babyface

Old 12-21-2007, 02:47 AM   #868
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I hate it when I do that
Old 12-21-2007, 02:59 AM   #869
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I can't find the shirt that I want to wear to work tomorrow My closest is such an evil mess right now. I don't dare to start digging around in there. I might get lost

Damn.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:45 AM   #870
ONE
love, blood, life

A newcomer in randooom