Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style - Page 57 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-19-2007, 11:58 AM   #841
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:08 AM
I have a million errands to do today. I was supposed to leave an hour ago

Old 12-19-2007, 01:49 PM   #842
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I have a million errands to do today. I was supposed to leave an hour ago
I have a million errands to do and a queen-size bed full of laundry to fold and a laundry basket of laundry to wash (and then add to the queen-size pile) but I think passing out in front of the tv is in my nearer future. I can't wait to start my new real job and not have to work in the middle of the night anymore. I'm not going to school and studying and working, but getting up to be at work at 3 am is not fun or easy. I can't wait until I can sleep until at least 6 am every day!

Old 12-19-2007, 02:25 PM   #843
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:

I never seem to qualify for anything either. I have a lot of debt but I always pay on time and more than what I owe. I just hope I get approved for this visa card for what I need to get a laptop. If not then I guess I'll wait for my tax money. I need to get a laptop by the time I leave for AZ. I realllllllllly want an iPhone too. I can afford the lowest monthly option on the phone plan. It has way more features in that plan than I have now and I pay close to $55-60 a month right now. I just think I'm on crack to even consider buying both on a visa card. My phone plan is up with tmobile in Feb. I've had them for about 10 years and haven't been too thrilled with them in recent years so I'm looking to switch. I'm also buying a phone because I'm tired of the cheap ass free phones that don't work. So... Maybe I'll just buy the phone and skip the laptop!

Did it say how long you have to wait to make a purchase with it? Is it an instant type of a thing that you can use immediately or do you have to wait to get the card in the mail.
Yes, you can use it immediately. If not, you have to wait till you get it in the mail. I had to wait because I changed my mind what I wanted at first and cancelled my first order, so they told me I had to wait until I got the card.

They gave me a $4,000 limit (which is fine, since I just wanted the laptop).

I'm glad that I didn't go with a Dell because MSN had an article today that was really critical about how downhill Dell has gone in the past few years.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:01 PM   #844
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I have a million errands to do and a queen-size bed full of laundry to fold and a laundry basket of laundry to wash (and then add to the queen-size pile) but I think passing out in front of the tv is in my nearer future. I can't wait to start my new real job and not have to work in the middle of the night anymore. I'm not going to school and studying and working, but getting up to be at work at 3 am is not fun or easy. I can't wait until I can sleep until at least 6 am every day!

I don't know why but I like more of a random work schedule. The 8-5 M-F thing never fit well with me.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:05 PM   #845
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just fell up the steps. Ouch. I decided since I'm home today that I'll wash all of my pants that I need for the rest of the week instead of flipping out over trying to get it done early in the AM tomorrow like I normally would. So I have my super long flannel pj pants on. I think I'm going to have the biggest bruise ever on my shin in a few hours. It's totally throbbing right now. It was too funny though. I needed a good laugh today!

In other fun news.....I spent way too much money on myself today. Haircut, makeup (half of it was paid for with a gift card), stuff at VS (another partial gift card) plus I had to pick up a few things at Walgreens and the baking store. I'm really disappointed with Walgreens photos lately. They switched their paper to fuji film and I think it's really crappy. I should just stop being lazy and take the time to go to the Ritz store in the mall that I've always had good luck at. The pics I got today are just for a journal for school so I really don't care but if they were vacation pics or something I wouldn't have paid for them. Crap. They also cut off the tops and bottoms of my pictures.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:08 PM   #846
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

Yes, you can use it immediately. If not, you have to wait till you get it in the mail. I had to wait because I changed my mind what I wanted at first and cancelled my first order, so they told me I had to wait until I got the card.

They gave me a $4,000 limit (which is fine, since I just wanted the laptop).

I'm glad that I didn't go with a Dell because MSN had an article today that was really critical about how downhill Dell has gone in the past few years.
oh that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than I need for a credit limit! I want a laptop too. I think the one I want, after the 3 year protection plan, is about $1500ish. That's a lot more than I planned on spending but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Plus my family will pitch in for it in a few months when I graduate. I just can't wait until April for that so I'll have to buy now, pay it off later.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #847
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm avoiding doing my homework. My written final tonight is worth 200 points She gives us the questions in advance and she's also really easy on the grading but I still need to study on a few questions. I don't want to. I want to take a nap and then do nothing. Three more days and I'm on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

I need to read now.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #848
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I don't know why but I like more of a random work schedule. The 8-5 M-F thing never fit well with me.
I liked the random schedule when all my friends were in retail and I had a cushy schedule for retail. My little store was never open later than 9 pm and that was just in December and between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Now all my friends have some sort of two-day weekend that falls between Friday and Monday, and I can work an entire day before they even go to lunch, and then I'm home alone and sleepy for the rest of the day. I will gladly sacrifice the randomness to get back my nights and weekends and holidays.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #849
Blue Crack Addict

Old 12-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #850
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

You need some lights on it!
Old 12-19-2007, 06:23 PM   #851
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

You need some lights on it!
The branches aren't strong enough. I had to steal hooks off other ornaments and put them on the ornaments that usually hang on strings and set them far enough back on the branches so they wouldn't bend. I'd rather have a real tree but I'll have my parents' and sistaofzoney's trees and I won't have to vacuum up pine needles or undecorate the tree, which I think aggravtes the Winter Blues.

I am skipping skating tonight. My skates are really dull and I don't feel like driving there. In two weeks I'll actually have a student on this session, and I'll work in a building that is right next to the on-ramp for the highway, so my days of playing hooky will be over!
Old 12-19-2007, 06:34 PM   #852
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:

I like the little Santas
Old 12-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #853
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I like this too. Makes it easier to make Dr. appt's. I also prefer to shop on a weekday off vs. a weekend.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:54 PM   #854
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Old 12-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #855
ONE
love, blood, life

I brought the paperwork home, I sorted through it and now I suppose I should look at it
Watching Ghosthunters is more fun.