Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style - Page 56 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-17-2007, 05:13 PM   #826
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 07:59 AM
*stoppingintosaytoshari*

kbai
__________________

__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 12-17-2007, 05:24 PM   #827
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RedrocksU2
*stoppingintosaytoshari*

kbai
Stopping in to say ???????? to me
kbai?
How about a hello first? Right to bai



























RR, HI
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #828
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Just got home from work then dinner out and then Trans Siberian Orchestra.................I am zonked but it was a good day.............oh and better late than never *drum roll, please*
What did you think of TSO? I saw them for the first time a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty cool.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 12-17-2007, 06:56 PM   #829
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:59 AM
I have to say that I really enjoyed the show. We were straight back from the center stage. Saw everything perfectly. The platform they used on the main floor was right in front of us ~ COOL! Could feel the heat from the flames. The rear stage was used twice.
Loved the little blues competition. The narraration was wonderful ( his voice= perfect for that)
Lasers, lights, fireworks ~ mezmerizing.
During the second part of the show thye tried to get us to sing the Laverne and Shirley theme ~ it was pretty much a no go except for 5 people up front. When they played the Peanuts theme the crowd went wild. THe little competition between the keyboardists They ended the show to a standing ovation. 3 hours long ~ got my $$'s worth. I would go again.
Really wish that I could have take pictures. During the last song the picture would have been really sharp ~ flames, lasers framing the performers on stage.
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 02:16 AM   #830
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:59 AM
I see my team won tonight
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 02:17 AM   #831
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
I have to say that I really enjoyed the show. We were straight back from the center stage. Saw everything perfectly. The platform they used on the main floor was right in front of us ~ COOL! Could feel the heat from the flames. The rear stage was used twice.
Loved the little blues competition. The narraration was wonderful ( his voice= perfect for that)
Lasers, lights, fireworks ~ mezmerizing.
During the second part of the show thye tried to get us to sing the Laverne and Shirley theme ~ it was pretty much a no go except for 5 people up front. When they played the Peanuts theme the crowd went wild. THe little competition between the keyboardists They ended the show to a standing ovation. 3 hours long ~ got my $$'s worth. I would go again.
Really wish that I could have take pictures. During the last song the picture would have been really sharp ~ flames, lasers framing the performers on stage.

sounds really great! Glad to see snow and colds didn't ruin our Sunday fun downtown!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 02:46 AM   #832
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:59 AM
I just saw the highlights of the game. I hate it when they wear all purple. White shirts and purple pants, fine. But purple on purple is just nasty Plus the purple is too shiny. When they had purple pants way back when, it was a deeper color. These pants are just weird looking. But they won so that's all that matters.

#28 does it again His jersey is sold out everywhere now! I know my brother would probably kill for one for his birthday next week. Poor thing still wears Cris Carter and Randy Moss on Sundays
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 06:31 PM   #833
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 10:59 AM
Kennebunkport Apricot Wheat Ale =

Tonight's dinner = Eat the Veggies in the Fridge Before They Expire

I need to do some Christmas shopping but I don't really feel like going out...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 07:02 PM   #834
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:59 AM
one week.
I have to say customers are not being evil for the most part.........it is just that it is a constant busy (which, don't get me wrong, is good) and no time to do anything else except ring at the register. Frustrating. Two people on the selling floor is
I also have to wonder why my boss got a bit defensive with me this morning about the schedule next week............I never complained.............I am fine with it.........yet she is explaining to me why she did what she did like i did complain. IT IS FINE.
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #835
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 10:59 AM
I opened a new credit card so I could get a Macbook . I've reached the limit of my patience with my PC .

I think my PC knows it too because twice when I went to the apple homepage, my PC froze up
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 12-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #836
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:59 AM
it knows

new toy
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 12:55 AM   #837
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
I opened a new credit card so I could get a Macbook . I've reached the limit of my patience with my PC .

I think my PC knows it too because twice when I went to the apple homepage, my PC froze up

that's what I want to do! Did you get the card that's on the apple website? I think it's dumb that they don't have their own store card and you have to open up a visa card in order to get something from there.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 02:06 AM   #838
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:59 AM
It's always fun to shop for others at first but when you have a lot of people to buy for and then wrap everything up.......it becomes work. Especially for people that don't make a list and you don't know if what you think is a really great gift for them is something they would think is a really great gift.

I gave out all of my presents today but 2. Those will be given out tomorrow. Holiday 2007 is done and over for ARW!!!!!!!!! I just have my brother's birthday gift to shop for now I have half of it and don't need to have it done for 2 more weeks. Oh crap. That reminds me.....my grandpa's birthday is in two weeks too. Ok so I only have 1 1/2 birthday gifts to finish up. No wait. Damn! 2 1/2. One of my school friends has a birthday the first week in January too. After this I'm not stepping foot inside a store and spending money on anyone else but me!!!!!!!


I have tomorrow off from work at my crappy ass job. I have so much to do for school though that it's not like I can do anything fun. But only 3 days left and then I'm on vacation for 2 whole weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 08:10 AM   #839
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



that's what I want to do! Did you get the card that's on the apple website? I think it's dumb that they don't have their own store card and you have to open up a visa card in order to get something from there.
Yeah . I was thinking about going with a Dell account, but then I didn't "qualify" for their no interest finance deal once I entered my information (which is b.s. because I always pay my bills on time), so I got the Juniper Visa instead. Once the laptop is paid off I'll close the account.
__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 12-19-2007, 11:56 AM   #840
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern


Yeah . I was thinking about going with a Dell account, but then I didn't "qualify" for their no interest finance deal once I entered my information (which is b.s. because I always pay my bills on time), so I got the Juniper Visa instead. Once the laptop is paid off I'll close the account.

I never seem to qualify for anything either. I have a lot of debt but I always pay on time and more than what I owe. I just hope I get approved for this visa card for what I need to get a laptop. If not then I guess I'll wait for my tax money. I need to get a laptop by the time I leave for AZ. I realllllllllly want an iPhone too. I can afford the lowest monthly option on the phone plan. It has way more features in that plan than I have now and I pay close to $55-60 a month right now. I just think I'm on crack to even consider buying both on a visa card. My phone plan is up with tmobile in Feb. I've had them for about 10 years and haven't been too thrilled with them in recent years so I'm looking to switch. I'm also buying a phone because I'm tired of the cheap ass free phones that don't work. So... Maybe I'll just buy the phone and skip the laptop!

Did it say how long you have to wait to make a purchase with it? Is it an instant type of a thing that you can use immediately or do you have to wait to get the card in the mail.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com