Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style - Page 54 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-14-2007, 12:42 PM   #796
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:37 PM
Mmmmmmmmmm nothing says good morning like a nice hot cup of water

Went into place of employment to purchase some things and I am very happy that I am off..........grumpiness everywhere

I still had a few more things to buy but had to make a break for it. 2 more weeks until it is over except for the returns, exchanges and inventory

Wheeeeeee / sarcasm

Hey there Doozer

Old 12-14-2007, 03:53 PM   #797
ONE
love, blood, life

my get up and go got up and went I think I will try the 20 minute power nap.

If my calculations are correct, I only have to purchase ornaments for the cousins and then I am DONE with shopping

Old 12-14-2007, 09:16 PM   #798
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:37 AM
My shopping isn't even near finished, but I have at least started and I have ideas for most of the rest. I'm usually not that organized so early* in December.

*Yes, I realize it's halfway through December. That's early for me.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #799
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:37 PM

You should have shopped at the ABC stores (or whatever they're called) in Hawaii!

<<<backs out of randooooooooooooooom
Old 12-14-2007, 09:53 PM   #800
ONE
love, blood, life

Big Grin

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64

You should have shopped at the ABC stores (or whatever they're called) in Hawaii!

Oh, we did PLENTY of that!

Backs out too.........
Old 12-14-2007, 10:55 PM   #801
ONE
love, blood, life

Big Grin not really

double post
Old 12-14-2007, 10:56 PM   #802
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here

I think I only have to shop for my mother and then I'm done. My sister and I were discussing whether we should just get her one semi-expensive gift or two cheap gifts. Or should she just buy the expensive gift since what I got for dad was semi-expensive and it's going to be from both of us. But we both can't afford a more expensive gift for mom this weekend, so maybe we should get her two cheaper gifts. But then my sister would still owe me money for dad's gift. Or something like that . . . I'm confused

I want to watch the Patriots vs. Jets revenge match in noreaster weather on Sunday, but I have to work . I hate to miss snow games, I love snow games .

Maybe I can watch it with the sound off at work .
Old 12-15-2007, 12:43 AM   #803
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
She called back and...

I have a new job! I start January 2! I will be making almost what I made at the Gap so I will actually be able to afford stuff again! I have a whole FIVE days of vacation time but that's okay; the other benefits balance it out. They have actual time off at the holidays, instead of extended and/or insane hours, so that's cool and not part of any working culture I've ever experience.

I will be an assistant underwriter for an insurance company that works with small fleet trucking companies.

Got to get over to Joe's and pick up my check and tell them the bad news. No more lifting heavy boxes at 3 am for me (after December 30)!

congratulations!
Old 12-15-2007, 01:46 AM   #804
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have a cold. I think it's a combination of sleeping in sub zero temps and the fact that one of my tablemates at school has a cold and doesn't know how to cover her mouth when she coughs This is a girl that currently works in food service and then plans on making her career out of touching food. She needs to learn about the covering the mouth with a hand rule and then washing her hands on a regular basis. She bugs the crap out of me on most days anyways. So now I have her rotten cold. It's at the start of it. I'm sure I'll be tons of fun by tomorrow. I have fun plans downtown on Sunday so this better not ruin my day! It's the first weekend in over a month that I don't have to bake for my parents! My mom actually wanted me to make a few batches of scones for her to take to work on Monday but then she quickly said nevermind and changed the subject. That's just not going to happen

Speaking of the heat.........it's still at 70 in the house. It was very comfortable when I walked into my room tonight. Usually I can feel the cold about halfway down the steps and then get all frustrated because I know if it's that cold on the steps then my room is going to be even colder. It's very comfy. I think once my mom finds out that I'm sick she's going to flip out on my dad and I might just see that heater go up a few degrees more.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #805
ONE
love, blood, life

sorry about the cold. Glad you got the heat turned up and the possibility of getting it turned up more

I, too, have fun plans downtown on Sunday night.....nothing will ruin it for either of us ~ no way.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:15 PM   #806
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

I think I only have to shop for my mother and then I'm done. My sister and I were discussing whether we should just get her one semi-expensive gift or two cheap gifts. Or should she just buy the expensive gift since what I got for dad was semi-expensive and it's going to be from both of us. But we both can't afford a more expensive gift for mom this weekend, so maybe we should get her two cheaper gifts. But then my sister would still owe me money for dad's gift. Or something like that . . . I'm confused

I want to watch the Patriots vs. Jets revenge match in noreaster weather on Sunday, but I have to work . I hate to miss snow games, I love snow games .

Maybe I can watch it with the sound off at work .
Gift situation does sound confusing.
Snow games
I will miss seeing the Packer/Ram game on Sunday but have plans to change the radios in the tech shop to the game
Wave goodbye to Christmas music for 3- 3 1/2 hours
Old 12-15-2007, 03:06 PM   #807
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
^ You're in Wisconsin. I thought it would be mandatory for the radios to be turned to a Packers game, even during Christmas season

My sister and I saw "Alvin and The Chipmunks" today. I liked it, it was cute. I know it's a kid's movie , but I love me some talking chipmunks .
Old 12-15-2007, 03:30 PM   #808
ONE
love, blood, life

^you would think so, wouldn't ya If I can't get the AM station coverage, I can go for the FM coverage which is the local FOX tv station at the end of the dial So I should be covered

alvin...........................Alvin..............................ALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me likes chipmunks too The meerkat marathon a couple nights ago was sponsored by Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:13 PM   #809
ONE
love, blood, life

so early this morning, when it was 1-2" of snow predicted, it was pretty...............
when we got 3-4" by 4 pm it was "ok the weatherman was wrong again, what a surprise "........
now when the total snowfall is predicted to be 7-9" then blowing and drifting it is "enough already!!! .
Old 12-15-2007, 07:02 PM   #810
ONE
love, blood, life

so yes, now the snow advisory has been upgraded to a winter storm warning