Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style - Page 51 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2007, 08:09 AM   #751
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:20 AM
The temperature box on the computer says it is 0 degrees outisde....I want to just curl up in bed and go back to sleep BUT NO I have to get ready for work

Old 12-06-2007, 08:07 PM   #752
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 01:20 AM

I just realized talking with my sister that I only have one paycheck between now and Christmas. I thought I had two.

I haven't bought any presents yet. I am so screwed .

At least I work 5 hours o.t. Saturday night. It's "Winter Wonderland" at the park - yay . There will be "snow" a.k.a a big pile of shaved ice.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #753
ONE
love, blood, life

^*cringe*
I have 2 paychecks.............thankfully.

I was ahead of the game buying presents but now, not so much.

It is now a nice balmy 20 degrees but it is snowing ~ again.
day off tomorrow= shoveling

Best part of the day? Bruuuce tickets in the mail
Old 12-07-2007, 02:29 AM   #754
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have eaten junk food all week. I don't think I've had a decent meal in days.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:35 AM   #755
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I get paid tomorrow from WM, next Thursday from LE, and then the following Thursday and Friday from both places. No LE check this week since I was "sick" my only day last week. But between all the checks I'm getting, it's not even close to what one 2 week paycheck would have been at my full time job. I don't miss the job, just the paychecks!

My holiday festivities are all on Sunday with the family. I have 2 more gifts to buy this weekend and then I don't have to worry about buying anything else for a few weeks. I have 2-3 gifts left to buy for some friends at school and then I'm done! I even have my brother's birthday gift (Dec 30 bday) bought and wrapped.

I can't wait until next month when all of my hard earned money is mine!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:41 PM   #756
ONE
love, blood, life

It feels good to be off today. I should wrap some gifts. I still have prezzies to purchase for dad, mom and a friend.
I want to pay cash for those things. Saving the credit card for the delightful little bone scan I get on the 17th. Didn't meet deductable for the year so my share will be around $200..............a fun bill to get in December
Old 12-07-2007, 02:23 PM   #757
Blue Crack Supplier

^ I here ya. The dentist visit went on the Visa.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:00 PM   #758
ONE
love, blood, life

ok so prezzies didn't get wrapped..............one got purchased today. Wandered around Barnes and Noble this afternoon.
Popped into work to pick up the check.................
I love missing drama at work. I like it very much when it does not involve me.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:06 PM   #759
ONE
love, blood, life

How the hell did Scott Lukas ever end up being a fashion guru on What Not To Wear? I would have laughed in his face if he ever tried to tell me what to wear. Pot, Kettle, Black...............
Now Clinton, I would listen to him
Old 12-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #760
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have to work from 3-close tonight with the psycho store manager I have toooooo much to do and not enough time for this! I just finished baking a ton of gingerbread and Hanukkah cutouts thanks to the help of the doughboy. There was no way I had time to bake anything from scratch. I have to decorate them all at 10 tonight when I get home Tomorrow is last minute shopping, the family party, then more baking for a party my parents are having on Wednesday. My parents need to stop having people over! I also have to write my wedding cake portfolio complete with colored scetches by Tuesday. Once I'm done with the portfolio and all of the baking, it's smooth sailing until the end of this term when I have 2 weeks off

Alrighty off to the candy decorating store so I can buy goodies to decorate the cookies tonight. Then it's 7 hours of hell at work
Old 12-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #761
Blue Crack Supplier

I bought 3 gifts via the internet. Now I'm down to the parents, brother, grandma, and aunt.

Going to work "Winter Wonderland" tonight. It was 82 degrees today. I wonder how that will affect the "snow" ?

arw, sorry about the psycho manager . I hope your parents are contributing $ for all the baking you are doing for them.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:12 AM   #762
ONE
love, blood, life

psycho manager what a delightful way to spend your night.
Hopefully the decorating goes smoothly tonight.

82 degrees and snow.............those two things don't belong together........

Off to slumberland and then back to the insane asylum
can't watch the Packers tomorrow
Old 12-09-2007, 01:54 AM   #763
arw
Blue Crack Addict

oh yes.....they pay for all of the ingredients, keep me stocked up with diet Mt Dew, do my laundry , clean my bathroom , run errands for me , and let me live here for free and eat all of their food. They also clean up my mess in the kitchen but only when I'm baking for them. When I'm baking for the hell of it, I have to clean up.

I have it good. Too good. I just don't have enough time in my schedule with 2 jobs and a full time school to constantly bake for their parties.

The store manager wasn't too bad. It was so busy and such a mess when I got there that time flew by. The cash area was a disaster so I cleaned it all up and before I knew it, half my night was gone. I still would have rather stayed home but on the other hand, I worked 2 full days there this week so after insurance is taken out, I'll get a nice little paycheck. Enough to put gas in my car for the next 2 weeks until I get the "big" check from WM.

I just finished decorating all 80 or so cookies. And just because I'm completely nuts, I made 3 different kinds of truffles too. I only did the chocolate part though. Tomorrow I have to roll them all up in their coatings and final shapes.

Finally......my sister bought my dad 2 sweaters when she was in town a few weeks ago but forgot to ask for boxes. I can't find a gift bag for them to fit in. Nor can I find 2 gift bags to wrap them seperately. Of course I never remembered to pick up a box or 2 on my travels in the last few weeks so I think dad's going to get some sweaters wrapped in a target bag with some blue tissue and ribbons.

I'm going to go pass out now
Old 12-09-2007, 01:58 AM   #764
arw
Blue Crack Addict

oh I almost forgot........I went to the candy decorating store today and bought the coolest tool ever!!!! It's a pearl maker. It's used with fondant to make a string of edible pearls. It's a little on the expensive side but my mom said she would buy it for me as one of my gifts this year. They only had 1 left and they're really hard to get any place but this store. We have them at school but they're getting old and worn out so I wanted my own. Plus I wanted it for when I'm not in school anymore.

I love it.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:52 AM   #765
ONE
love, blood, life

^cool

so very screwed. I have been awake for an hour now and I am obviously having a hard time falling asleep again. I have to be up at 6 am.................I work until 5:30 then. I should be ready for a nap by noon.