Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, 2006
I have not seen it, either so we are in the same hole :)

shari schultz said:
^Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, 2006
I have not seen it, either so we are in the same hole :)

:uhoh: 2006? :yikes: I'm just going to go with my excuse....since July 2006 I have had a one track mind: pastries! :reject:

I'm giving one of my friends from school a big old bag of U2 on video!!!!!!!! Thanks to the lovely Kelly, she'll have a few dvd's for me to include with my tape I'm making. I figure this is a good way for me to rewatch all of my videos while sharing them with a newbie fan. I just started right now with Legends from VH1 :cute: I'm also giving her all of my "official" vhs tapes of anything that I have on dvd.....which would be everything but Red Rocks! :madwife: One of these days I'll be able to give her that one as well.

^fun!
I finally ordered the Joshua Tree cd/dvd off of Barnes & Noble, I am thinking it should be here tomorrow or Thursday :hyper:

Saw your request for more pics of snowman tree, I shall do that tomorrow after work. It will be theraputic.

Gotta call it a night so I can convince my body that it wants to sleep so I can get up and face the clearance crazed hordes at 6 am *weeping* :wave:

arw9797 said:
I'm giving one of my friends from school a big old bag of U2 on video!!!!!!!! Thanks to the lovely Kelly, she'll have a few dvd's for me to include with my tape I'm making. I figure this is a good way for me to rewatch all of my videos while sharing them with a newbie fan. I just started right now with Legends from VH1 :cute: I'm also giving her all of my "official" vhs tapes of anything that I have on dvd.....which would be everything but Red Rocks! :madwife: One of these days I'll be able to give her that one as well.

:crack: still taping. I was going to stop and go to bed a while ago but I have less than an hour left on this tape so I might as well stay up and finish :crack: Looking at my list.....there's sooooooooo much I want to tape so she's going to get way more than I ever planned on giving her. I hope she appreciates this by at least watching it once :yikes:

:crazy: you've already slept for the night and now you're going to work?!?!?! Oh my.......I better get to bed before the sun comes up! :der: I just taped 6 hours of U2 :drool: That was fun but :yawn: now I'm tired :yawn:

yeah, up and getting ready. going to go force feed myself something for breakfast........I leave around 5. my bed is calling to me *temptress*

well I got some amazingly shitty news at 9 am this morning. My poor father....last one hired first one fired. 3rd layoff in 6 months. He hasn't had steady work since his place of 10 years closed in August 2006. I can't believe he comes back from a 4 1/2 day weekend to news that they'd love to keep him, he's their top grossing person but....he was hired last. If it makes him feel any better about it, the night guy that got hired a few months ago is getting the ax too. :sigh: I literally want to murder the owner of his place that closed a year and half ago. My dad had a good gig there but this guy didn't know how to keep his zipper zipped and his ex wife and ex girlfriend took all of his father's money from him and forced the place to shut down. My dad barely got his last paycheck from the place and zero benefits.

My mom and my aunt had to take my almost 94 year old grandpa to the dr today for an unexpected visit. Not a good day.

So I've been hiding in bed ever since. I think my dad was home for a bit but left. My brother has an apartment in his building that they're repairing so he went to take his mind off of this. I haven't heard from my mom, who is just a complete mess over my dad on top of my grandpa.

I want to talk to my sister but I was told under no circumstances is she to know either until she's home from work. I just hope she doesn't contact me at all this afternoon.

Finally..........not only did it snow last night but it dumped buckets again today. The snowplow buried me in so unless my dad did something while he was home, I'm stuck here.

My mom and I have been planning a lunch and shopping trip for today for weeks too. :sad: :sad: :sad:

That's all really crappy news, Amanda. :( Hope your grandpa is all right, and that your dad can find a new job soon. :hug:

I am home from the East Coast Christmas Extravaganza with a suitcase full of presents and a lovely cold! Had some soup, orange juice, and Tylenol Cold, so I should be all right tomorrow for the 8th Day of Christmas (Party with the Airline Family). We had a great Christmas...it's always great to see the families.

I was going to post my presents in the appropriate thread but I got so much stuff I can't remember it all! I think I am going to settle on the couch with some tea and a Red Sox DVD until I have to go pick up the roomie at work. :)

arw9797 said:
well I got some amazingly shitty news at 9 am this morning. My poor father....last one hired first one fired. 3rd layoff in 6 months. He hasn't had steady work since his place of 10 years closed in August 2006. I can't believe he comes back from a 4 1/2 day weekend to news that they'd love to keep him, he's their top grossing person but....he was hired last. If it makes him feel any better about it, the night guy that got hired a few months ago is getting the ax too. :sigh: I literally want to murder the owner of his place that closed a year and half ago. My dad had a good gig there but this guy didn't know how to keep his zipper zipped and his ex wife and ex girlfriend took all of his father's money from him and forced the place to shut down. My dad barely got his last paycheck from the place and zero benefits.

My mom and my aunt had to take my almost 94 year old grandpa to the dr today for an unexpected visit. Not a good day.

So I've been hiding in bed ever since. I think my dad was home for a bit but left. My brother has an apartment in his building that they're repairing so he went to take his mind off of this. I haven't heard from my mom, who is just a complete mess over my dad on top of my grandpa.

I want to talk to my sister but I was told under no circumstances is she to know either until she's home from work. I just hope she doesn't contact me at all this afternoon.

Finally..........not only did it snow last night but it dumped buckets again today. The snowplow buried me in so unless my dad did something while he was home, I'm stuck here.

My mom and I have been planning a lunch and shopping trip for today for weeks too. :sad: :sad: :sad:

What awful news! A perfect example of when it rains it pours. Hope your dad can find a job soon and that your grandpa is gonna be ok :hug:
Don't blame you for hiding in bed

ok my cell phone just rang and it is from my friend N, whose mother is not doing good health-wise. I let it go to voicemail because the Dr office is supposed to call me back shortly with my test results of my bone scan...........ring phone, ring!

Schmeg said:
I am home from the East Coast Christmas Extravaganza with a suitcase full of presents and a lovely cold! Had some soup, orange juice, and Tylenol Cold, so I should be all right tomorrow for the 8th Day of Christmas (Party with the Airline Family). We had a great Christmas...it's always great to see the families.

I was going to post my presents in the appropriate thread but I got so much stuff I can't remember it all! I think I am going to settle on the couch with some tea and a Red Sox DVD until I have to go pick up the roomie at work. :)
Welcome back! A Christmas cold :heart: just what you wanted, right?

:drunk: :heart: wine :drool: The holidays was certainly good for my parents liquor cabinet, which is now on the kitchen counter. I think everyone in the house is buzzing right now.

What a crappy day. I left when my parents happened to arrive at the same time. I really wanted to go out today just to get out plus everyone at both jobs wants to see the wedding cake pics so I had to get them developed. I had 1135 images on my usb memory stick. If I would have ordered all 1135 it would have been $550!!!!!!! :der: I only need 14 pictures :flirt:

My grandpa is ok for now. His legs are really swollen and leaking fluid. Gross I know. He's on meds, has to keep the elevated at all times, and will have to wear ace bandages for the rest of his life on his legs from the knees down. That kind of scares me that it's getting close for him. He'll be 93 next week....thought it was 94 :reject: He can hardly see, hear, walk. Poor guy.

My dad is a mess. My mom said he threw up in the parking lot at work and then had a hard time driving home. :sad: :sigh: My sister called to say hi to my mom this afternoon and my dad answered the phone so the secret is out. She called me while I was wandering around town. I really needed to talk to her about it before I burst so I'm glad she called me.

What a great way to end a year/start a new year. I have so many things to look forward to over the next few months. I have lots of really great things going on between now and April and then the sky is the limit for my new career after April. I'm having a hard time even caring about any of it when my parents are always so depressed. This will be the 2nd new years in a row now that they've had with the stress of my dad being out of work. I think my mom was looking forward to leaving behind some of it with 2007 and now it starts all over again for them. /wine rambling.....

arw9797 said:

I hate to hear that about your dad and your grandpa. :hug:

232323232%7Ffp332%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D323333%3A677%3C98nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp333%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D323333%3A675%3A5%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp333%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D323333%3A673%3C%3A%3Cnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3C%3Dot%3E2326%3D87%3B%3D7%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E232424976726%3Bot1lsi

how beautiful! It really does look like something out of a dept store....and that's not a bad thing! My mom has a snowman collection but she didn't put it out this year. It's mainly nicer stuffed snowmen from dept stores and a few snowflake things.

Back
Top Bottom