Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
what a difference between retailers................
We have college students who can only work on the weekend and there is no problem.
Of course, to get benefits I think the minimum worked hours per week is 20. They may have even changed that for the worse this past enrollment period.

12 hours a week minimum during the months of Oct-Jan (inventory) no matter the insurance or not even though there's 2 retired women that only work 1 or 2 four hour shifts a week but whatever......

Test was easy.

I'm making 3 different kinds of scones :D

I'm having a baseball-related panic attack. Please hand me a paper bag with an Oriole on it so I can hyperventilate.

:heart:
Baltimore-Oriole1.jpg
:heart:

shari schultz said:
I take it there was a good outcome ^

It is now really and truly FOOTBALL season here.

Sox won, Yanks lost, Sox clinched the AL East! :D I would have been SO mad if they got to the last three games of the season and gave up the lead they've held since, like, April 1.

:D

Edit: I just got the last part of that. :hug: Sorry about the Brewers even though I was cheering for the Cubbies. Go Pack! And Vikings so I don't get kicked out of my house! If I can cheer on the Colts AND the Pats, I can cheer on the Vikings AND the Packers, right? :uhoh:

Last edited:
Go Cubbies!

No spoken words said:

See you in October.

I knew you'd be in here!

[darth vader voice] Yes, we will meet again. NSW, I am your father. [/darth vader voice]

The bad news is...I already know tomorrow will be a crappy day at work; the network connection took an early weekend at 5 pm today, and AT&T couldn't get out to fix it tonight. SO I can't do ANYTHING tomorrow. :happy:

But then I am going to the airport and we are flying to BOSTON to see the last home game of the regular season at Fenway!!! :hyper:

^This may be toooooooo late but SWEET! Have a teriffic time.

I will be Packer gracious and say yes you may root for The Pack and The Vikes (gah, that hurt to write :wink: )

I am feeling emotionally hungover from watching Meerkat Manor last night
wow :crack:, draining..............:sad:
I know there is the whole circle of life thing and I respect that but
I WANT MY MEERKATS TO ALL LIVE!
evil cobra :madspit:

^Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little Flower

It is the cover of a book about Flower............

Happy intense football rivalry day arw!
May the best football team from Lambeau Field, Green Bay win :wink:
That said, it makes me nervous when we play in your dome.

Well that was the perfect way to start the morning. I walked down to the little lake nearby. Geese, ducks, flowers, fishing, turtle sunning himself on a tree branch, leaves falling, a shy cardinal.

The cutest 11 month old in the world interupted my game :madwife:

My cousin decides to come over at the start of the 4th quarter to pick up some cakes so I missed the end of the game. :sad: She's just lucky she brought the kid with! :wink:

I like throwback jerseys much better, especially the pants. I miss the white pants with the purple and gold stripes down the side.

I hate football sundays :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I need to go to Target so bad today. It's pouring rain and the game is over so the store will be mobbed with people who don't know what to do with themselves for the rest of the day.

awwwwwww not to bad being interupted by the cutest 11 mos. old..........I think I would consider it the highlight.
It is gorgeous here and everyone ran out afterwards also.....the grocery store was scary.
I will now spend the remainder of the last day of my vacation watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels marathon on A & E and cleaning up and getting ready for the week.

arw9797 said:
I need to go to Target so bad today. It's pouring rain and the game is over so the store will be mobbed with people who don't know what to do with themselves for the rest of the day.

Never do the above ever again!!!!!!!!! :crack: I went to Super Target. Lots of unhappy purple shirts with carts full of stuff. It was packed in there and the parking was a nightmare. I still made it a quick trip but I probably would have been home a 1/2 hour earlier if it wasn't raining. :mad:

shari schultz said:
awwwwwww not to bad being interupted by the cutest 11 mos. old..........I think I would consider it the highlight.

yes, I suppose, if your team was losing you'd think that too! :sad:

The 11 month old is going to be a brother in 6 months. I think my cousin has lost her mind. I can't believe she wanted to have another kid this soon. A year from now she'll have a toddler on the loose and a crawling baby. How fun :yikes: They have lots of steps in their house and in my aunt and uncle's house (they own houses right next to each other :crazy: ) so I'm sure that will be fun stuff for both households trying to keep track of 2 little kids.

Back
Top Bottom