Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
so yes, now the snow advisory has been upgraded to a winter storm warning :|

I'm so excited that this massive storm is starting in WI and continuing on it's way east. From what I got out of the news tonight, MN will not be getting any of this lovely mess that's taking place all over. :love: Love it! But.....it was -2 last night so we're getting ours in terms of cold just not any new snow. It was fun at first but now I'm ready for it to be gone! :barf:

schmeg looks like she will be getting some of the fun :happy:, so I think I mean ALOT of the fun............my misery loves her company
BR also looks like he will have shoveling duty
C'mon join in the fun :) I am off to shovel the driveway ..........

shari schultz said:
schmeg looks like she will be getting some of the fun :happy:, so I think I mean ALOT of the fun............my misery loves her company

When it goes over 2 inches it turns into snow blower duty for me! ;) My driveway is clear. Took me 15 minutes. Thank God for my hand me down snow blower my parents gave me when they retired and moved to a condo. :)

shari schultz said:

The TV stations were calling it everything but WHITE DEATH 2007!!!!!!!1111111111!!!1!@#!!! over here, but it was nowhere near as bad as they said it was going to be. I used to see the same stuff we got in 24 hours here in 5 hours in RI. I had to be at work at 7 and I was looking for any excuse possible not to go, but there wasn't even one. :lol:

So while I was working today my mom set up my nativity set. A few years ago my sister in law decided to give me the set and each year add a new figure and my brother made the stable himself so while I'm not really religious it does mean alot. The figures are made in Italy and are not easily found. Anyway when I came home my mom told me she needed to tell me something.....there was a figure missing and she couldn't find it anywhere. So I go over and look and it's the baby Jesus!!!!!!! I looked through everything and I couldn't find it and we are so careful to put them back in their boxes and keep them all together. I almost want to put it all away because it just seems wrong to have it all out with a missing baby Jesus....that's the whole point of a nativity! It's almost freaky in a way. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

The TV stations were calling it everything but WHITE DEATH 2007!!!!!!!1111111111!!!1!@#!!! over here, but it was nowhere near as bad as they said it was going to be. I used to see the same stuff we got in 24 hours here in 5 hours in RI. I had to be at work at 7 and I was looking for any excuse possible not to go, but there wasn't even one. :lol:

We've had maybe 3 big winter storms in the last 10 years so people in this part of the country have become softies when it comes to winter weather. Everyone here has been freaking out because we are having Jan temps/weather a month early. Here when there is any kind of bad weather on the way our forecasters get all hyped and excited since otherwise it's pretty boring.

Just got home from work then dinner out and then Trans Siberian Orchestra.................I am zonked but it was a good day.............oh and better late than never *drum roll, please*
6gopackgo.gif

I have to go to sleep now.

Fun bone scan tomorrow..........wonderful way to spend a day off from work :|

who do I root for tonight :hmm: My head might explode if I root for either team :wink:
Have to wear loose fitting pants with elastic and no metal to the bone scan..............the only pair of pants like that that I own are capri sweats...............I am gonna friggin' freeze on the way there! Bringing jeans to change into for the shopping trip afterwards.

How long do you have to sit still for a bone scam?

The missing baby Jesus thing is kind of freaky :yes:.

I would root for the Vikings because if you root for the Bears you're bound to be disappointed.

Kind of O.T. but speaking of football, one of the names I use for scambaiting is Eli Manning. It's been fun trying to psychoanalyze Eli and totally confuse the scammer at the same time.

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/11/raiders-of-lost-former-first-round.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/harrison-ford-is-not-on-ball.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/throw-me-idol-and-ill-throw-you.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/harrison-ford-leaves-phone-message-for.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/harrison-ford-lad-who-hates-western.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/how-many-hints-can-i-drop-before.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/peyton-eli-cooper-and-fred.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/sibling-rivalry.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/harrison-ford-now-starring-in-100-legal.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/harrison-ford-counsels-eli-manning-on.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/um-harrison-i-wouldnt-ask-eli-how-his.html

Sorry for all the links, but I've really been enjoying this one and I wanted to share :reject:. And the scammer did really choose to use "Harrison Ford" as his scamming name.

It was a really short time period ` 10 minutes, tops.
I got weighed, measured and then scanned. Was happy that it was just the density scanning and not the bone imaging scan( no injections or waiting for 2-3 hours to then get a scan that could last 2 hours..........bone density, nothing to it.
The tech had gone to Kaui Hawaii on her honeymoon and tore ligaments in her foot/ankle area when she stepped down stairs oddly.......seems like Hawaii is THE place to injure yourself. We compared notes :giggle:

shari schultz said:
Just got home from work then dinner out and then Trans Siberian Orchestra.................I am zonked but it was a good day.............oh and better late than never *drum roll, please*
6gopackgo.gif

What did you think of TSO? I saw them for the first time a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty cool.

I have to say that I really enjoyed the show. We were straight back from the center stage. Saw everything perfectly. The platform they used on the main floor was right in front of us ~ COOL! Could feel the heat from the flames. The rear stage was used twice.
Loved the little blues competition. The narraration was wonderful ( his voice= perfect for that)
Lasers, lights, fireworks ~ :up: mezmerizing.
During the second part of the show thye tried to get us to sing the Laverne and Shirley theme ~ it was pretty much a no go except for 5 people up front. When they played the Peanuts theme the crowd went wild. THe little competition between the keyboardists :up:They ended the show to a standing ovation. 3 hours long ~ got my $$'s worth. I would go again.
Really wish that I could have take pictures. During the last song the picture would have been really sharp ~ flames, lasers framing the performers on stage.

shari schultz said:
I have to say that I really enjoyed the show. We were straight back from the center stage. Saw everything perfectly. The platform they used on the main floor was right in front of us ~ COOL! Could feel the heat from the flames. The rear stage was used twice.
Loved the little blues competition. The narraration was wonderful ( his voice= perfect for that)
Lasers, lights, fireworks ~ :up: mezmerizing.
During the second part of the show thye tried to get us to sing the Laverne and Shirley theme ~ it was pretty much a no go except for 5 people up front. When they played the Peanuts theme the crowd went wild. THe little competition between the keyboardists :up:They ended the show to a standing ovation. 3 hours long ~ got my $$'s worth. I would go again.
Really wish that I could have take pictures. During the last song the picture would have been really sharp ~ flames, lasers framing the performers on stage.

sounds really great! Glad to see snow and colds didn't ruin our Sunday fun downtown! :D

:barf: I just saw the highlights of the game. I hate it when they wear all purple. White shirts and purple pants, fine. But purple on purple is just nasty :barf: Plus the purple is too shiny. When they had purple pants way back when, it was a deeper color. These pants are just weird looking. But they won so that's all that matters.

#28 does it again :love: His jersey is sold out everywhere now! :madwife: I know my brother would probably kill for one for his birthday next week. Poor thing still wears Cris Carter and Randy Moss on Sundays :yikes: :tsk:

Kennebunkport Apricot Wheat Ale = :drool:

Tonight's dinner = Eat the Veggies in the Fridge Before They Expire

I need to do some Christmas shopping but I don't really feel like going out...

:crack: one week.
I have to say customers are not being evil for the most part.........it is just that it is a constant busy (which, don't get me wrong, is good) and no time to do anything else except ring at the register. Frustrating. Two people on the selling floor is :down:
I also have to wonder why my boss got a bit defensive with me this morning about the schedule next week............I never complained.............I am fine with it.........yet she is explaining to me why she did what she did :help: like i did complain. IT IS FINE.

kellyahern said:
I opened a new credit card so I could get a Macbook :reject:. I've reached the limit of my patience with my PC :madwife: .

I think my PC knows it too because twice when I went to the apple homepage, my PC froze up :shifty:

that's what I want to do! Did you get the card that's on the apple website? I think it's dumb that they don't have their own store card and you have to open up a visa card in order to get something from there.

It's always fun to shop for others at first but when you have a lot of people to buy for and then wrap everything up.......it becomes work. Especially for people that don't make a list and you don't know if what you think is a really great gift for them is something they would think is a really great gift.

I gave out all of my presents today but 2. Those will be given out tomorrow. Holiday 2007 is done and over for ARW!!!!!!!!! :hyper: I just have my brother's birthday gift to shop for now :crack: I have half of it and don't need to have it done for 2 more weeks. Oh crap. That reminds me.....my grandpa's birthday is in two weeks too. :crazy: Ok so I only have 1 1/2 birthday gifts to finish up. No wait. Damn! :scream: 2 1/2. One of my school friends has a birthday the first week in January too. After this I'm not stepping foot inside a store and spending money on anyone else but me!!!!!!! :mad:

I have tomorrow off from work at my crappy ass job. :love: I have so much to do for school though that it's not like I can do anything fun. But only 3 days left and then I'm on vacation for 2 whole weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

arw9797 said:

that's what I want to do! Did you get the card that's on the apple website? I think it's dumb that they don't have their own store card and you have to open up a visa card in order to get something from there.

Yeah :reject:. I was thinking about going with a Dell account, but then I didn't "qualify" for their no interest finance deal once I entered my information (which is b.s. because I always pay my bills on time), so I got the Juniper Visa instead. Once the laptop is paid off I'll close the account.

kellyahern said:

Yeah :reject:. I was thinking about going with a Dell account, but then I didn't "qualify" for their no interest finance deal once I entered my information (which is b.s. because I always pay my bills on time), so I got the Juniper Visa instead. Once the laptop is paid off I'll close the account.

I never seem to qualify for anything either. I have a lot of debt but I always pay on time and more than what I owe. I just hope I get approved for this visa card for what I need to get a laptop. If not then I guess I'll wait for my tax money. I need to get a laptop by the time I leave for AZ. I realllllllllly want an iPhone too. :scream: I can afford the lowest monthly option on the phone plan. It has way more features in that plan than I have now and I pay close to $55-60 a month right now. I just think I'm on crack to even consider buying both on a visa card. :tsk: My phone plan is up with tmobile in Feb. I've had them for about 10 years and haven't been too thrilled with them in recent years so I'm looking to switch. I'm also buying a phone because I'm tired of the cheap ass free phones that don't work. So...:hmm: Maybe I'll just buy the phone and skip the laptop! :der:

Did it say how long you have to wait to make a purchase with it? Is it an instant type of a thing that you can use immediately or do you have to wait to get the card in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom