Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2007, 01:11 PM   #391
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:40 AM

nap time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2007, 01:13 PM   #392
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!

Finally have some time to pop in! NY was awesome....love it and definitely going back for sure!

For those who have been around to know about watch for deer warnings....well I finally had a close encounter with one a week ago. I was lucky in that I was going slow enough that it was pretty much a bump and not damage to my car. The deer was able to run off the road so I did stress the rest of the night that I might have caused internal injuries and it was off somewhere suffering a slow and painful death. Plus it was a doe and I had the whole....Bambi without a mom thing in my head too.

Lots of new stuff in the works at Job 1 in the next couple of months so it's kind of exciting but still going to be busy.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:13 PM   #393
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

Finally have some time to pop in! NY was awesome....love it and definitely going back for sure!

For those who have been around to know about watch for deer warnings....well I finally had a close encounter with one a week ago. I was lucky in that I was going slow enough that it was pretty much a bump and not damage to my car. The deer was able to run off the road so I did stress the rest of the night that I might have caused internal injuries and it was off somewhere suffering a slow and painful death. Plus it was a doe and I had the whole....Bambi without a mom thing in my head too.

Lots of new stuff in the works at Job 1 in the next couple of months so it's kind of exciting but still going to be busy.
The deer finally found you!!

If there was no damage to the car, I bet the deer is okay, too. Bambi got dinner that night.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:06 PM   #394
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
I have to work tonight (hopefully only until 8 p.m.). I want to watch the spooky shows on tv.

Glad you enjoyed NY Kariann .

The last time I saw a wild deer was at Gatorland. There's a back part of it that has a boardwalk through this marshy wilderness area. I felt something wet on my leg and looked down to see a deer licking my leg through the slot in the side of the boardwalk .

I felt like telling the deer, "Dude, you shouldn't be out here. This is Gatorland." .
Old 10-31-2007, 07:41 PM   #395
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
- none of the kids showed up for karate class tonight (duh, it's Halloween) and yoga class is finished. The karate instructor and his girlfriend say, "Oh we'll just stay and train."

Um, I don't think the city wants to pay me overtime just so you can "train." Get out dude - I've been here 12 hours .
Old 10-31-2007, 07:41 PM   #396
ONE
love, blood, life

kariann ~ NY pictures? Glad you loved it. I didn't think I would like it and I ended up LOVING it. Oh and the deer, scary stuff.........Glad there was no damage to the car or you or apparently the deer.
kelly ~ working on Halloween night
I am gonna get comfy and turn out the lights and watch yet another Halloween movie
Old 10-31-2007, 07:44 PM   #397
ONE
love, blood, life

dude needs to let go of his devotion to karate for one night
Old 11-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #398
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Went to a Super Target today to get a few things and what do you think is on an end cap at the front of the store?!?! BOO BERRY!!!!!!!!!! And Franken Berry! I've been to every Target in the Twin Cities, and there's a lot too dammit, looking for my holiday cereal the past 2 years and nothing. I gave up on it this year after I couldn't find it last year. I'm trying really hard not to eat crap outside of school because the second I get to class, I have to try 2-3 desserts a night. So I only bought one box of Boo Berry. It was .99 cents which made it even better.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:33 PM   #399
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I didn't get to see if the Great Pumpkin showed up at Linus's pumpkin patch this year. I think I packed my tape in storage
Old 11-01-2007, 04:53 PM   #400
Blue Crack Addict

I have tomorrow off. And I got paid today. Which means I can actually buy some stuff that I need!

I wish the darn skating club would pay me...that is some extra income I really need right now.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:58 PM   #401
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

Went to a Super Target today to get a few things and what do you think is on an end cap at the front of the store?!?! BOO BERRY!!!!!!!!!! And Franken Berry! I've been to every Target in the Twin Cities, and there's a lot too dammit, looking for my holiday cereal the past 2 years and nothing. I gave up on it this year after I couldn't find it last year. I'm trying really hard not to eat crap outside of school because the second I get to class, I have to try 2-3 desserts a night. So I only bought one box of Boo Berry. It was .99 cents which made it even better.
Just got home from Sendik's (a locally owned grocery store nearby that just opened yesterday) and they had Boo Berry..........$1.99. They also had Franken Berry.
Glad you were able to find it.
Meat counter was scary with the amount of people around it, but the dessert/bakery counter , scarier yet. They had some really yummy looking things ..........ended up with cookies / today's grocery shopping details.......
Old 11-01-2007, 05:03 PM   #402
Blue Crack Addict

My computer just told me I've been selected to receive a free Apple iPhone. I've never heard of pop-up vocal ad. That is weird.

ETA: It's the ad at the top of Myspace.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:16 PM   #403
ONE
love, blood, life

a talking pop up ad............nothing good can come from this

the radio station I regularly tune into is now all Christmas music all day, every day till Christmas ..............Feliz Navidad was the first song I heard ............They played it again 2 1/2 hours later ( I know this because I was flipping radio stations and went by it again and that was the song.) Unless they are only playing Feliz Navidad. ( )
Old 11-01-2007, 05:43 PM   #404
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
a talking pop up ad............nothing good can come from this

the radio station I regularly tune into is now all Christmas music all day, every day till Christmas ..............Feliz Navidad was the first song I heard ............They played it again 2 1/2 hours later ( I know this because I was flipping radio stations and went by it again and that was the song.) Unless they are only playing Feliz Navidad. ( )
Non-stop Feliz Navidad...

There's one here that plays like 93 days of Christmas and it kicked into gear sometime before Halloween. People, that is THREE MONTHS of Christmas songs. RIDICULOUS!!!

Five years of GapKids holiday Muzac cd's from November 1 to January 1 made me the Grinch I am today.
Gap Budget People: Hey, we can save a really insignificant amount of money if we just issue one CD for November and December! And we can save even MORE money by taking the theme song of the year and putting it on the CD once an hour, so the full-timers get to hear Love Train or Jenny from the Block or Give a Little Bit or something equally terrible somewhere between 7 and 10 times a day! SWEET!

The only good Christmas song is Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:13 PM   #405
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:40 AM
i guess i need to check our station