Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I shopped this afternoon and missed the Vikings win. :mad: That always happens. Maybe the key to them winning is if I don't watch the game :rolleyes:

I bought some lotion by Burt's Bees and I'm in love with it! Definitely worth the price. :yes:

watched the Vikings game while putting up the tree. Boy the Giants looked bad.
Gonna decorate the tree some time this week.

I almost went out and bought the JT remaster this morning. The Springsteen tickets that I will be getting tomorrow stopped me. I will prolly cave before Christmas, but am going to try to wait until gift cards come in for Christmas prezzies. All it's gonna take is one really bad day at work to go out and buy it...........

ETA I really like Burt's Bees lip balm :up:

WTF?
All the same, Internet-based brokers already are offering scores of tickets at well above face value.

StubHub lists general-admission floor tickets starting at $164 each. At TicketsNow, seats in Section 414, Row T are going for $300 apiece. TicketsIWant says seats in Section 424, Row Y are available for $539 each. And the more than 100 tickets offered on Tix2Event include a couple in Section 226, Row X. The price per seat: $1,319.
Gotta love this. Esp. the Sec 226 row x ticket (or non ticket as of yet). Ticket brokers :madwife: . There have been NO presales at all for the Springsteen concert. Tomorrow morning is gonna be fun :crack:

shari schultz said:
WTF?

Gotta love this. Esp. the Sec 226 row x ticket (or non ticket as of yet). Ticket brokers :madwife: . There have been NO presales at all for the Springsteen concert. Tomorrow morning is gonna be fun :crack:

I guess the brokers are betting that they can get the tickets (which they probably will :reject: ).

Dec. 1st is the sale date for the Florida Springsteen concerts - supposed to be, it's not up on ticketmaster yet.

Now I remember why I stopped watching Extreme Home Makeover~my heart breaks for some of these families..........like next weeks family.........all 4 children are dying. OMG :sad:

wow....that was crazy. It's right by one of the jobs I work. A lot of the people helping out shopped at our store that week. They came in wearing their blue t shirts. The street was blocked off with cops all over the place or I would have gone by it.

I love this show. It's one of the only cooking shows on FN that actually uses all of the french terms my school has pounded into my head. In this episode alone they've already shown a ton of things I've made at school. :love:

ok there's NO way Cat Cora's mousse could possibly be that thick in the small amount of time they give the Chefs unless she doubled or even tripled the gelatin. Doing that only makes the dish taste like gelatin no matter how much flavoring you add to it.

^ yeah me too. I wish Paula would have picked Bobby :heart: :heart: :drool:

I can't believe Tyler's Buche du Noel :tsk: There was no way that cream in the middle would have stayed up. It was too runny.

well then....I really thought the guys would win that one. I thought their presentations were a lot better. Oh well. That was a good one. I like these holiday themes!

maybe it was the spiked beverages that the gals served :wink:

Watching something on PBS with John McGivern :lol:

not getting sick wishes to you kariann

I forgot how fun *clears throat* the getting of tickets is........1 1/2 hours till tix go on sale. *nerves*

Back
Top Bottom