Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

Just a nasty bug, thank goodness. I felt like total crap yesterday and today but I think the antibiotics are kicking in this evening.

I just hope my sister doesn't get it as she's going with me and she spent the weekend at disney with me when I first came down with it.

There's a Ghosthunters clip show on :)
YAY antibiotics! Hopefully they are kicking in
I am watching Ghosthunters right now..............Frank:yikes:

:wave: ^

Yes on the muzak at work they were playing Gettin' Jiggy With It and it is STUCK in my head...........

na na na na na na na nana
na na na na nana
gettin jiggy wit it
:help:

They also play Original of the Species :up: and Elevation.
Next week the Christmas music shows up and no more Gettin' Jiggy.

I am with Steve and his fear of spiders *shudder*
I felt so bad for him when he couldn't get on a plane to Ireland :(

shari schultz said:
:wave: ^

Yes on the muzak at work they were playing Gettin' Jiggy With It and it is STUCK in my head...........

na na na na na na na nana
na na na na nana
gettin jiggy wit it
:help:

They also play Original of the Species :up: and Elevation.
Next week the Christmas music shows up and no more Gettin' Jiggy.

We had Holla Back Girl the other day. :eek: Try listening to Holla Back Girl at 4:30 am on 2 hours of sleep; it's almost entertaining! Occasionally they throw in some War/Joshua Tree songs which are fun.

I am also not a fan of spiders. Or the herd of ladybugs that moved into my living room.

This is not good. I am snippy even on my day off. :der:
Part of it is that I am really, really wanting to work in the trim dept stocking it. Have not been able to do it cuz of that dang tech shop. I miss Trim in the worst way. It is theraputic hanging ornaments on the trees and bringing stock out. A friend/coworker is in at work today and she called me to let me know this. Instead of being grateful that someone is finally bringing out stock, I find myself resenting her for being able to do stock :coocoo: :sigh: / journal entry

Last edited:
goodhealthvibestokelly'ssistergoodhealthvibestokelly'ssister

I would sincerely like to thank *cough cough* the advertising dept. They screwed up and now instead of working till 10 tomorrow night I work until 11:30 :happy:

shari schultz said:

YAY antibiotics! Hopefully they are kicking in
I am watching Ghosthunters right now..............Frank:yikes:

If you happened to see the Ghosthunters they did the live event on Halloween night...that was one of the places we went to for one of the overnight things. No weird shit happened for us. I watched a bit of it after I came home but fell asleep so I have no idea if anything happened to them.

^ I knew they were going to be at Waverly ( I thought of you and your friend) but I forgot to watch.
I would (I think) like to stay at The Stanley Hotel..........I think........
maybe..........maybe not

right now the potential of seeing Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce on St Patty's day is gonna get me through the day.
:hyper:

We open at 5 the day after Thanksgiving and I actually have the opening shift. Scheduled at 4:30 am :up::yippie:
I have been waking up at 3 so this will be no problem..........

shari schultz said:
right now the potential of seeing Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce on St Patty's day is gonna get me through the day.
:hyper:
I got a yes from J now to see if N wants in
Then there is the whole *getting* tickets thing.
I would love it if the schedule would come our early enough so I could trade hours if I have to.................*plotting and planning*

Kariann said:

If you happened to see the Ghosthunters they did the live event on Halloween night...that was one of the places we went to for one of the overnight things. No weird shit happened for us. I watched a bit of it after I came home but fell asleep so I have no idea if anything happened to them.

They basically had the same experience you had for the live special. They found so little the reveal episode the following week was only 1/2 hour of what they found. Basically the celebrity guest (some wrestler) freaking out when he thought he saw something and a rubber ball moving an inch (looked like it could have been the wind to me). Thats it.

This season was sort of disappointing, they really didnt find much.

Blue Room said:

They basically had the same experience you had for the live special. They found so little the reveal episode the following week was only 1/2 hour of what they found. Basically the celebrity guest (some wrestler) freaking out when he thought he saw something and a rubber ball moving an inch (looked like it could have been the wind to me). Thats it.

This season was sort of disappointing, they really didnt find much.

That is kind of funny about the ball. Apparently people there have seen a ball move...supposedly a child playing from what I remember. When we went there was a tennis ball on one floor and J and her sister saw it and for fun rolled it out into the hall and some other people saw it and went and told one of the people there. There then was a huge discussion about it. It very well could have been the wind...the way it was set up was that rooms opened up to porches to allow the air to filter through with the thought that fresh air helped the TB. The building was built to maximize the air flowing through the rooms when the doors were open from the porches.

:crack: Never go to an outlet mall during the holiday shopping season. It was in full swing at the mall I went to today. I bought new flannel pj's at the Gap :love: I also bought a hoodie. :drool: Nothing matches either! :heart: I thought I was going to kill someone while shopping. I left the house without my usual dose of caffiene :tsk: Baaaaaaaaad idea.

Thanksgiving baking begins tonight! I'm only allowed to do our traditional desserts though :grumpy: How boring :scream:

Outlet Mall :crack: I can't believe you did that
You can't even "tweak" one dessert?

Last edited:
Ok so the weekend of March 14-March 17 sounds :drool:
Friday night seeing Gaelic Storm and then the 17th (hopefully) seeing Bruuuuuuce. :hyper:

^ jealous!

Well I can sort of alter the desserts but not really. I must make a pumpkin, pecan, chocolate, and apple pie. Plus a cheesecake. The cheesecake is always whatever I want to do but the rest are usually standard recipes. We have switched them up a little in the past but then someone always complains. The apple is also always a whatever I want to make thing but the others.....:tsk: No. I am going to add whiskey to the pecan pie and bailey's to the chocolate. That's about as crazy as I'm allowed to get :rolleyes:

We do get to make 1 dessert for the holidays on Wed at school so I'll do the cheesecake. I'm making a white chocolate cheesecake with cranberries and maple syrup. I'm making it up so I hope it tastes good. I've made the white choc cheesecake several times plus I've also made a few cranberry/maple things so I'm hoping the two will go well together.

:uhoh: and I just woke up from a 3 hour nap so no baking tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for ARW!

awake.
sick of tossing and turning so now I am here.......this is not gonna help me fall asleep again.
Two hours until I have to get up

Amanda, I hope you did your food shopping well in advance and did not curse at a poor, hapless grocery store worker because there were no more of the dried cranberries that you wanted. :crack: This happened to me last night and if she hadn't turned and stormed away, I would have reminded her that there are children in this world that will go to bed hungry and she's throwing a tantrum about dried cranberries. We all got a good laugh about her, anyway.

"Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!"
~TJ's workers every time something went mildly incorrect last night

My dad is at the grocery store right now buying all of the things I forgot to buy yesterday! And I'd NEVER use dried cranberries :tsk: Fresh is best!

:crack: Uh....someone kidnapped my football team and replaced it with players that just did something totally crazy in the first 49 seconds of the game. :yikes: :drool:

THAT was one amazing way to open up the game. Oh yeah. Watch the football highlights later. You'll see. Now if they can only keep it up for the next 59 minutes! :der:

Back
Top Bottom