Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
Randooom: Timothius is mean and unwitty (and one week until my concert!!)

macgavin2.jpg

dancinggavin.jpg

zoomdg.gif

Apparently I'm only awake enough to post smilies and make-your-own smilies so maybe I should go to bed. :wave: Night!

Then they will see the author of the thread & see who the real vindictive poster is. :mad:

I am going to coax you into posting in Randoom more so this God Forsaken thread closes quickly.

timothius said:
Then they will see the author of the thread & see who the real vindictive poster is. :mad:

I am going to coax you into posting in Randoom more so this God Forsaken thread closes quickly.
you could coax me more with a picture of yourself :flirt:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you could coax me more with a picture of yourself :flirt:

coax
v. coaxed, coax·ing, coax·es

1. To persuade or try to persuade by pleading or flattery; cajole.
2. To obtain by persistent persuasion: coaxed the secret out of the child.
3. Obsolete. To caress; fondle.
4. To move to or adjust toward a desired end: “A far more promising approach to treating advanced melanoma is to coax the immune system to recognize melanoma cells as deadly” (Natalie Angier).

Do you know what coax means? :shrug:

timothius said:
I jest. :jester:

So why are Duran Duran coming to Memphis? I didn't know Memphis was a terribly popular stop off for major touring acts. :shrug:
:happy:

i'm not sure, actually. i did my research and i found out they've never played here before, not even in the 80s or 90s when they were huge. when they announced they were playing nashville i e-mailed their webmistress and told her they should come to memphis too and suggested a venue and then they ended up announcing they were coming here to that very venue! so i dunno if they took the advice of my e-mail or not but i like to think they did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom