Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Schmeg did you get my last PM?
Nope, haven't checked any yet...I'm copying dvd's so everything is moving superslow right now and I'm only in Randoom because I'd left it open earlier. I thikn the last one is just finishing up so I'll check in a minute! :D

:secondbowlofpasta:

I just realized I've only had an English muffin today. :huh; No wonder I want to eat everything in sight.

Amusing myself while eating pasta with The Daily Show and quizzes:

http://www.blogthings.com/coffeequiz/

You are a Black Coffee
black-coffee.jpg

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

Last edited:
My mom keeps wandering in and out of my room to tell me she's drunk from one drink at the Chinese place. :huh:

Kariann my door is wide open and people keep wandering in and out so I don't know if I can look at one of your pm's right now! :lol:

You Were: A Blind Beekeeper.

Where You Lived: Austria.

How You Died: Suicide.
I put retail in the first time
To get this lovely:| answer I typed in retail sales

are there any good answers?:confused:

shari schultz said:

I put retail in the first time
To get this lovely:| answer I typed in retail sales

are there any good answers?:confused:
:lol: Apparently not for anything to do with retail!!!

~repeats retail mantra over and over to self~
I no longer fear hell, I work in retailI no longer fear hell, I work in retailI no longer fear hell, I work in retailI no longer fear hell, I work in retail

Your Birthdate: March 18
Your birthday on the 18th day of the month suggests than you are one who can work well with a group, but still remain someone who needs to maintain individual identity.
There is a humanistic or philanthropic approach to business circumstances in which you find yourself.
You may have good executive abilities, as you are very much the organizer and administrator.

You are broad-minded, tolerant and generous; a compassionate person that can inspire others with imaginative ideas.
Some of your feelings may be expressed, but even more of them are apt to be repressed.
There is a lot of drama in your personality and in the way you express yourself to others.
Oddly enough, you don't expect as much in return as you give.
This is what my birthdate means.....I like this better than my past life thing.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

shari schultz said:
~repeats retail mantra over and over to self~
I no longer fear hell, I work in retailI no longer fear hell, I work in retailI no longer fear hell, I work in retailI no longer fear hell, I work in retail
:laugh: So true!!

Kariann said:

Wait until later. :yes:
Jim left...the 'rents stopped wandering in and out (my dad was looking for something to steal :huh: )....I think the time might be now! :hyper:

shari schultz said:
This is what my birthdate means.....I like this better than my past life thing.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/
Not bad!

Your birth on the 10th day of the month adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your life.
The number 1 energy suggest more executive ability and leadership qualities than you path may have indicated.
A birthday on the 10th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach.

This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush.
You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed.
You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.
Second paragraph more accurate than the first.

Here is mine...

With a birthday on the 15th of any month, you are apt to have really strong attachments to home, family and domestic scene.

The 1 and 5 equaling 6, provide the sort of energy that makes you an excellent parent or teacher.

You are very responsible and capable.

This is an attractive and an attracting influence.

You like harmony in your environment and strive to maintain it.

You tend to learn by observation rather than study and research.

You may like to cook, but you probably don't follow recipes.

This number shows artistic leanings and would certainly support an talents that may be otherwise in your makeup.

You're a very generous and giving person, but perhaps a bit stubborn in ways

Your Birthdate: January 3
Being born on the 3rd day of the month is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.
The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental.
There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, "couldn't care less" attitude.

You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression.
Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing.
You are energetic and always a good conversationalist.

You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too many superficial matters.
You are affectionate and loving, but sometimes too sensitive.
You are subject to rapid ups and downs.

Somewhat accurate, I guess.

:crazy:

Your Birthdate: April 30
Your birthday on the 30th day of the month shows individual self-expression is necessary for your happiness.
You tend to have a good way of expressing yourself with words, certainly in a manner that is clear and understandable.
You have a good chance of success in fields requiring skill with words.

You can be very dramatic in your presentation and you may be a good actor or a natural mimic.
You have a vivid imagination that can assist you in becoming a good writer or story-teller.
Strong in your opinions, you always tend to think you are on the right side of an issue.

There may be a tendency to scatter your energies and have a lot of loose ends in your work.
You may have significant artistic talent and be very creative.

Queen Bee said:

Oh, hey... Did you ever download the When The Stars Go Blue performance from Edinburgh? I put a link up at the Bono/Corrs thread at PLEBA but it got sidetracked with "I hate Andrea Corr!! :scream:" comments. :huh:

I found it on Alan's site but I don't think I actually have it on my computer.

I'm so sick of the "I hate every woman that gets to be near Bono except for me" comments. sHuT uP!!!!!! :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom