Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!) - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-08-2005, 12:06 AM   #61
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 03:48 PM
you got a connection timothius? Or will you be charming the ladies for their spare tickets so that I can take and train the child in the ways of the world (U2, Midnight Oil,...)

BTW, I've already got her tickets for McCartney in November (she saw him on the last tour when she was like 8 or 9!). I wanted her to have a first concert experience she could be proud of, LOL!
__________________

__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 12:07 AM   #62
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13
I kiss my GAs from time to time.
does it ever make your girlfriend jealous?
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 12:07 AM   #63
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13
I kiss my GAs from time to time.
I can as well. Except they are ticket stubs and wristbands. And a poster... That reminds me, I'll probably have to have it custom framed if I ever have it framed, since 48"x12" doesn't seem to be a standard size {there goes more money!}
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 12:12 AM   #64
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
you got a connection timothius? Or will you be charming the ladies for their spare tickets so that I can take and train the child in the ways of the world (U2, Midnight Oil,...)

BTW, I've already got her tickets for McCartney in November (she saw him on the last tour when she was like 8 or 9!). I wanted her to have a first concert experience she could be proud of, LOL!
Charm generally.

Thats awesome that you are trying to educate you're daughter. I'm reasonably happy with my first concerts none to be ashamed of yet.

Sometimes I just have things fall together for me & I know a few people around the place & apparently know how to spin a good yarn - occasionally I may just be in the right place at the right time and score something. I'll

If McCartney comes to Australia - that would be very cool. Coldplay would be cool, U2 even cooler. Sadly, no one is cool.
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 12:17 AM   #65
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius


Charm generally.

Thats awesome that you are trying to educate you're daughter. I'm reasonably happy with my first concerts none to be ashamed of yet.

Sometimes I just have things fall together for me & I know a few people around the place & apparently know how to spin a good yarn - occasionally I may just be in the right place at the right time and score something. I'll

If McCartney comes to Australia - that would be very cool. Coldplay would be cool, U2 even cooler. Sadly, no one is cool.
Except yourself

Keep me posted oh Finnius Fan
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 12:37 AM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64


Except yourself

Keep me posted oh Finnius Fan
Cool. I wouldn't go that far.

No promises I don't know anyone who would have access to them... but I may know people, who know people, who know people.

Still plenty of time left.

Khanada has obviously departed. I get the feeling she doesnt like too many people around - it prevents her from corenering me.
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 12:49 AM   #67
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
Khanada has obviously departed. I get the feeling she doesnt like too many people around - it prevents her from corenering me.
i'm still here, i just found a website with pics i don't have
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 12:51 AM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i'm still here, i just found a website with pics i don't have

SPANDOM CAN BE RANDOM
Duran Duran I bet.
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 12:58 AM   #69
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius


Duran Duran I bet.

I DEFINITELY SAW THAT!
i thought i had every picture of john taylor in existence. i found a picture of him from one of their first videos...he looks like such a baby! he looks like he's 15!!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 01:01 AM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes


i thought i had every picture of john taylor in existence. i found a picture of him from one of their first videos...he looks like such a baby! he looks like he's 15!!
15... bit sus.
MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED QUOTING ME YOU WOULDN'T BUT I JUST KEEP MAKING GOOD POINTS
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 01:08 AM   #71
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
15... bit sus.
he was actually 21 in the picture.

see for yourself!


SPAMMING IS NOT A GOOD POINT!!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 01:11 AM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 09:48 AM
People get arrested for having stuff like that on their computer. Be careful.
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 01:14 AM   #73
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Does it matter to you that this thread hurts me everytime I read it?
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 01:16 AM   #74
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
People get arrested for having stuff like that on their computer. Be careful.
he was 21 when that picture was taken.

Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
Does it matter to you that this thread hurts me everytime I read it?
how does it hurt you? you said you were unwitty?
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-08-2005, 01:20 AM   #75
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

he was 21 when that picture was taken.


how does it hurt you? you said you were unwitty?
I'm a changed man.

I'll have to take you're word for it. He reminds me of how I looked upon my Primary School graduation.
__________________

__________________
timothius is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com