Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you got a connection timothius? :wink: Or will you be charming the ladies for their spare tickets so that I can take and train the child in the ways of the world (U2, Midnight Oil,...)

BTW, I've already got her tickets for McCartney in November (she saw him on the last tour when she was like 8 or 9!). I wanted her to have a first concert experience she could be proud of, LOL!

inmyplace13 said:
I kiss my GAs from time to time.

I can as well. Except they are ticket stubs and wristbands. And a poster... That reminds me, I'll probably have to have it custom framed if I ever have it framed, since 48"x12" doesn't seem to be a standard size :hmm: {there goes more money!}

Lila64 said:
you got a connection timothius? :wink: Or will you be charming the ladies for their spare tickets so that I can take and train the child in the ways of the world (U2, Midnight Oil,...)

BTW, I've already got her tickets for McCartney in November (she saw him on the last tour when she was like 8 or 9!). I wanted her to have a first concert experience she could be proud of, LOL!

Charm generally. :D

Thats awesome that you are trying to educate you're daughter. I'm reasonably happy with my first concerts none to be ashamed of yet.

Sometimes I just have things fall together for me & I know a few people around the place & apparently know how to spin a good yarn - occasionally I may just be in the right place at the right time and score something. I'll

If McCartney comes to Australia - that would be very cool. :yes: Coldplay would be cool, U2 even cooler. Sadly, no one is cool.

timothius said:

Charm generally. :D

Thats awesome that you are trying to educate you're daughter. I'm reasonably happy with my first concerts none to be ashamed of yet.

Sometimes I just have things fall together for me & I know a few people around the place & apparently know how to spin a good yarn - occasionally I may just be in the right place at the right time and score something. I'll

If McCartney comes to Australia - that would be very cool. :yes: Coldplay would be cool, U2 even cooler. Sadly, no one is cool.

Except yourself :wink:

Keep me posted oh Finnius Fan :up:

Lila64 said:

Except yourself :wink:

Keep me posted oh Finnius Fan :up:

Cool. I wouldn't go that far. :wink:

No promises I don't know anyone who would have access to them... but I may know people, who know people, who know people.

Still plenty of time left. :hyper:

Khanada has obviously departed. I get the feeling she doesnt like too many people around - it prevents her from corenering me. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes: :drool:
i thought i had every picture of john taylor in existence. :shifty: i found a picture of him from one of their first videos...he looks like such a baby! he looks like he's 15!!

15... bit sus. :shifty:
MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED QUOTING ME YOU WOULDN'T BUT I JUST KEEP MAKING GOOD POINTS

timothius said:
I'm a changed man. :D

I'll have to take you're word for it. He reminds me of how I looked upon my Primary School graduation.
does this mean you're witty now? :hmm:

did you have a cigarette in your hand for your primary school graduation as well? :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

does this mean you're witty now? :hmm:

did you have a cigarette in your hand for your primary school graduation as well? :D

Yes. Well certinally enough to not have it mentioned in the Randoom title.

What do I need to do to have it changed Ms Kahanda? :flirt:

Ebay is bad for the soul.

It parades in front of you things you've always wanted, things you've never considered - but desperatly want... yet you can't buy any of it.

Everytime a U23 comes on I just want to throw myself off a medium sized hill.

luckily most of what i want i already have, at least the expensive and rare stuff.

there's one thing i'm so proud of that i managed to snag cuz it's so rare, it rarely surfaces on ebay. in fact, i just looked and there's no copies of it up for sale and there aren't any completed auctions for it either. i'm bringing it with me to nashville in hopes of getting it signed by the fab five.

it's like duran duran's U2 three, except most fans don't even know this exists and i think less copies of this may have been printed. :checks:

:yes:

Every band has they're "3". I eventually will pick up a U23 I'd say. In a few years... eventually. I think the market for them has really stopped - I don't think they're going to get that more expensive.

*crosses fingers*

I still yearn for a copy of Split Enz's "For You" 200 copies apparently. Good luck to me. Considering the band took about 1/30th of the records!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom