Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy: it's 6:10 AM and I'm wide awake :madspit:

It's my day to grandpa-sit. I have to be with him from 12-3 and I have no idea where to take him for lunch or what to do with him after lunch.

Whoa, you really miss a lot when you don't visit the Lemonade Stand for a few hours! :ohmy:

Queen Bee said:

Stephanie!!!

Why aren't you on MSN? :mad:

I'm a very sporadic MSN user, don't you know that? :wink:

mooningbeetle.png

:drool:

I think I'm going to do something completely unusual for me and that's leave my apartment on a Saturday morning at this early hour. I think I'll go for a walk and then go shopping for sheets. I shouldn't but I only have 1 set of non-flannel and it drives me crazy. :mad: It's going to be in the 90's for the next week :eek: Too hot for flannel! :madspit:

I also have to come up with a 3 hour activity for my 90 year old grandfather who can barely walk and barely hear but still has quiet the mouth on him and yells if you don't do what he wants how he wants :yikes:

:wave: bye randoooomers......

Live 8 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better without all the incessent chatter!!! :drool: I wish I didn't have to go to work, I'd spend the day with VH1 here!

I missed U2, though...I knew they'd be on right at 10 and when I finally realized my alarm was going off at 10:30 I figured I missed them.
BUT I have the whole set on tape for when I get home! :love:

I can't decide if I want my mom to tape the MTV part for me since there's some overlap and I'm thinking some of the MTV stuff falls under my
"Crap" category...

The best part of work today was when we were told that if we were parked in the first 2 rows that we needed to move our cars due to painting. We told everyone this and people didnt understand where the rows were so MG got frustrated and drew the best visual aid ever!!

:crack: It's 91 outside and there are way too many bikini girls laying by the pool for my big ass to go out there now :tsk: There are a bunch of frat boys drooling over them. :madspit:

I went to lunch with my grandpa and took him for a drive and then left. It's too hot out to do anything :(

MrsSpringsteen said:
Edge is in the new Guitar World magazine, I haven't seen it but a very sweet gal told me about it

main_default_lft.jpg

teeny pic from their web site

toc_pages02.jpg

"As U2’s innovative guitarist, the Edge is no stranger to taking risks. Here, he reflects on his 25 years with rock’s most musically adventurous band.
PLUS Guitar tech Dallas Schoo reveals the source of the Edge’s sound; an Edge Axology "

:faint:

we now have a mission randoooomers! I'm going all over town tonight to find this damn magazine and someone somewhere better have it :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've been waiting for years for someone to put my boy back on a guitar magazine :(

:ohmy: speaking of Vertigo Bono...........

T
H
E

B
E
L
T

was visable during Vertigo on Live 8 :faint: What an absolutely wonderful sight to wake up to :drool: :drool: :drool:

:tsk: he has absolutely no clue how :hot: that belt is........

:mad: damn I forgot I just started my dishwasher so now I need to wait. I don't like to leave it running when I'm not here : paranoid: :der:

I need to :stop: doing this :: with words today :reject:

Must be the heat!

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: speaking of Vertigo Bono...........

T
H
E

B
E
L
T

was visable during Vertigo on Live 8 :faint: What an absolutely wonderful sight to wake up to :drool: :drool: :drool:

:tsk: he has absolutely no clue how :hot: that belt is........

I noticed that days ago on the AOL feed!

I need to go back a page and see what else was said about Veritgo Bono.

What is it about that belt?

I'm still jealous that you've been able to see it in person. I might have had a chance in Boston but I was kind of watching something else when the best opportunity would have shown itself.

ok really time to go find :edge: and maybe :bono: on magazines. Then I have to go see Amy's new apartment. I hope she wants to go out for a beer. She doesn't have any furniture :der: and I'm not about to sit on the floor with her 2 cats :yuck:

I went to 2 Barnes and Nobles...no Edge :mad: But I bought Spin. I think it's a crime that not only is B on the cover with 2 other people but that damn bar is across him. *THE BELT* :faint: Then I saw Amy's new apartment. It's soooo much smaller than mine, no dishwasher, no balcony, no pool, and she pays $50 a month more than me plus she has to pay her own water bill :crazy: Maybe my place isn't so bad afterall :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom