Randooom: Timothius is unwitty and has poor grammar (and one week until my concert!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

thats not funny, england win plenty of cricket matches, just not against the aussies:wink:

Actually England has beaten Australia 3-4 times this season so far... Australia has won only once! Australia also lost to Bangladesh (I'm not joking)! :D

timothius said:

Actually England has beaten Australia 3-4 times this season so far... Australia has won only once! Australia also lost to Bangladesh (I'm not joking)! :D

I know all that, (i wasn't counting this years stuff) that bangers and mash losss was dredfull for the aussies!

KhanadaRhodes said:

do you have $206 (american dollars that is) you could give me? i wouldn't pay you back or anything, but you'd have the satisfaction of knowing i bought a dress. and isn't that enough? :D

I'll consider it.

:hmm: Most guys would pay $206 (american dollars) to have women remove there dresses, but you're asking me to pay the same to have you put one on. It's a concept I'm struggling with. I will get back to you.

timothius said:
I'll consider it.

:hmm: Most guys would pay $206 (american dollars) to have women remove there dresses, but you're asking me to pay the same to have you put one on. It's a concept I'm struggling with. I will get back to you.
:hmm: now that you put it that way, i'm sure i could find men here that would pay me to put clothes on. i'll make the money in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom