Randooom: Queen Bee Loves Tim Farriss!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Thats sweet. It's always nice if you can get a little musical connection (if any) with those in you're family. :up:

You have on you're side that you're only hunting down 1 ticket & it's not in a major centre! I hope you grab one! I'll let you know if I see any reasonably priced ones available. :D

Australia is a world away, don't I know it.

thanks! I'm sure I'll find one but I don't want to have to get it off of ebay for much more than what it's worth. Plus I'd have to have someone outside of the state buy it for me because of the scalping laws in MN. I can only buy it for like $5-10 over the original price. :mad:

Kariann said:

:laugh: How true!

I never thought a drunken purchase would become such a legend!
Another Legend! :laugh:

Happy birthday to your dad!! :D

Queen Bee said:
Hi Schmeg :wave:
:wave:

Hi!

I'm distracted by other windows and I can't keep up with Randoom tonight!! :crazy: Just ignore me if I start laughing about something that happened an hour ago!

Queen Bee said:

It'd look so pretty on Gavin's head. :sad:
:yuck:

We could have bumped into your Gav last week if we'd kept swinging around the pole in front of Lillie's a little longer! :laugh:

34433%3B5523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232393%3B%3B59356ot1lsi

Schmeg said:

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! I'M BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!!!!

you're blind? Do you know what a fright it was to click on a link and find this?!?! and then to have to save it and put it in snapfish :tsk: I'm going to be sick all night from it :sad:

fah said:
I'm back :wave:

Noodles and grilled cheese were a big hit :up:

I had a poached egg on a toasted English muffin :drool:
Welcome back!

Poached eggs on toast are my all-time favorite food. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I have the tv on right now. I think I may be watching 'the Nature of Things with David Suzuki'. They are talking about whales. There are some woman on the boat yelling at the top of their lungs 'PENIS' 'PENIS'. The narrator then goes on to describe a 3.5 metres long penis.

:whistle:

arw9797 said:

you're blind? Do you know what a fright it was to click on a link and find this?!?! and then to have to save it and put it in snapfish :tsk: I'm going to be sick all night from it :sad:
Sorry, I've gone blind, so I don't know what you've said here. :cool:

fah said:
I have the tv on right now. I think I may be watching 'the Nature of Things with David Suzuki'. They are talking about whales. There are some woman on the boat yelling at the top of their lungs 'PENIS' 'PENIS'. The narrator then goes on to describe a 3.5 metres long penis.

:whistle:
:ohmy:

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom