Randooom: Queen Bee Loves Tim Farriss!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
ooh what did the mini fahs make? :cute:

mini fah #1 (oldest):

White bear, Toronto Blue Jays uniform, cleats, glove, bat & ball and a summer outfit (tank top and shorts)

mini fah #2 (middle)

Brown bear, I love Canada t shirt, red shorts, red ball cap, red sandals, Canada flag and a Mountie uniform (but we didn't get the boots)

mini fah #3 (youngest)

Border Collie, red cheerleader outfit complete with pom poms. She also got red sparkly shoes and a travel kennel.

All the animals come with birth certificates....

Did I mention that my Dad came with us and offered to pay. :shocked: That's right he offered to pay :shocked: I accepted his gracious offer. If I had known he was going to pay I would have paid for breakfast :ohmy: I paid for lunch

Total cost including taxes: $252 Canadian

:cute: i've made a couple things at build a bear before. some for me, some for my mom who loves bears. :D

i have a kittie with a cheerleader outfit too but i got a blue one. :cute: that was nice of your dad. :D

last week in Ireland went so slow. I didn't feel like the time flew by because our days were so filled with so much. But this week and just flown by so damn fast. :crazy: I cannot believe I've already worked 3 days this week and tomorrow is Friday. :yikes:

I think a week ago right about now I was really drunk off of fresh Guinness and Ireland on top of a wee roof garden sitting under a blood red sky. :sigh:

Both Robert Plant and Bruce Springsteen are coming to Vancouver. I am working both the nights that they are in town and I have no time left to take off to go and see them.

~I'm ok, really I am~

arw9797 said:
I think a week ago right about now I was really drunk off of fresh Guinness and Ireland on top of a wee roof garden sitting under a blood red sky. :sigh:

:yes: :sigh: If only we were back on our wee little roof garden.

By the way I told Amy about Edmund :cute: and the "you've been such great timekeepers comment" so today there was something we were discussing and she was like "well if we are good timekeepers we can..." Looks like Edmundese is going to spread.

I just looked at the U2torrents site a wee bit. I guess I already registerd :huh: Anyways it says I need to install the right kind of software before I use the site. How did I know what to install? I hate this crap! I always feel so stupid :der:

arw9797 said:
I just looked at the U2torrents site a wee bit. I guess I already registerd :huh: Anyways it says I need to install the right kind of software before I use the site. How did I know what to install? I hate this crap! I always feel so stupid :der:
you just need to download a torrent program :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom