Randooom: Queen Bee Loves Tim Farriss!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

She needs to gain a little weight! She looks skinnier each year. I hate when she wears leather pants! :yuck:

Or tight skin-colored clothing. :yuck:

Didn't she get knocked up by the head hauncho at CBS (that she was seeing while he was still married :ohmy: )? I haven't seen her the Today Show or whatever show she's on, so I have no idea if she's pregnant or not.

Queen Bee said:

Or tight skin-colored clothing. :yuck:

Didn't she get knocked up by the head hauncho at CBS (that she was seeing while he was still married :ohmy: )? I haven't seen her the Today Show or whatever show she's on, so I have no idea if she's pregnant or not.

:yuck: There are a few people in this world that I don't need to know have sex and she's one. Rachel Ray is another. :yuck: I swear if Rachel Ray ever gets pregnant I'll have to stop watching Food Network!

arw9797 said:

I was too busy laughing when I fell to be concerned with any of that stuff! But all is well in the electronic dept for both of us. Who cares about a bruise or two....or three :shifty:

I wouldnt have even thought of the electronic stuff if I hadnt heard it hit the ground with everything in the front pockets that was the side that slammed down.

Kariann said:

I wouldnt have even thought of the electronic stuff if I hadnt heard it hit the ground with everything in the front pockets that was the side that slammed down.

:shifty: All I heard was a 7 Up bottle hitting a bus :der:

My mom and I watched the first season together and hated it but we just kept watching it. We both thought it would never last to another year but it just keeps getting better each year. :drool:

arw9797 said:

I asked CF if she wanted to go to the fireworks here in town since they are pretty cool and it appears she had already planned to go with her other friend that I do not care for and most likely wasnt going to invite me but she is now going to stop by and pick me up. Then I have to listen to her telling me about the guy that we worked with that I never really liked and that she apparently had something going on with but never told me who is now living in the state.

Queen Bee said:

I hated season 5. Season 3 was hands down the best season of the show. :drool:

I don't really remember all of the seasons and all of the people. I'll have to go to the website for an update.

Last year? It was ok. Not that great but I still liked it.

Kariann said:

I asked CF if she wanted to go to the fireworks here in town since they are pretty cool and it appears she had already planned to go with her other friend that I do not care for and most likely wasnt going to invite me but she is now going to stop by and pick me up. Then I have to listen to her telling me about the guy that we worked with that I never really liked and that she apparently had something going on with but never told me who is now living in the state.

I know what you mean. I emailed Amy the other day at work to say hi and I'm back in town and she didnt' even ask me about Ireland or U2. It was just "I moved last weekend and due to all of the stress of looking for an apartment and the move I failed both of my classes this quarter :blahblah: " I said something about isn't she going to ask me about Ireland and she didn't respond to that at all :|

So that must mean 11 my time. That's acceptable :D I can sleeeeeep in and then wake up in time to watch :drool:

We drove past the Live 8 spot in London last week but we couldn't see much and the bus drove off before I could take a picture :grumpy: It was still so cool!

Queen Bee said:
It won't be on VH1/MTV until noon (delayed broadcast), but you can view the online feed at AOLmusic.com starting at like 9am EST, I think.

I need to pull out my tape and set up my vcr. After I get home from work at 1245 I plan on sitting in front to the TV just like I did when I was a baby fan the first time around. I think my mom is going to watch with me this time. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom