Randooom: Queen Bee Loves Tim Farriss!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my Mojo CD on my iPod :drool:

:shifty: I also bought The Thrills on iTunes. I liked them last weekend. The album I bought better not suck! It was only $8.91 and about half of my iTunes $ so I still have some left to play around with :drool: :drool: :drool:

Queen Bee said:
Where have you been, IWB? :ohmy:

i've been sitting in my room watching tapes of episodes of m*a*s*h.

yay for summer vacation.

i did see an ice cream truck while visiting friends in vermont. it ran a stop sign! and my supermarket had a sale flyer which featured bubba's big-az burgers....proving that they exist outside of ohoian wheels of death vending machines!

Queen Bee said:
I thought you had eloped with Mark Lind. :sad:

:lmao:

you almost killed me with that!! i'm sitting in an instable chair, and laughed myself off it, nearly cracking my head on the desk :huh:

he's looking too much like a fat, bearded mountain main these days. and i suddenly see the resemblence between him and his brother :ohmy:

darkbuster19.jpg

(his brother rob)
picture2.jpg

:der:

i just fell into a trap, didn't i!

actually, i think the picture of mark, jay messina, and me is still floating around on this site, if my journal hasn't eatn it :shifty:

i probably shouldn't have said that either.

Queen Bee said:

I looked for it a few weeks ago. It was eaten by the Blue Monster. :mad: :sad:

:lol: you looked for it???

:mad: someday i will slay the blue monster. jabs will assist me.

the warped tour started already and i didn't know it...hahaha...it's not here until august.

i will be the barroom hero during dkm's set. :mad: or if they pick someone else again, it better be someone good. i've seen them twice since they've been pulling a fan up to do that song, and both times they had losers who didn't know the words or didn't sing into the mic at all.

that kid who finished the song at the umass spring concert was pretty good, though :wink:

but it's going to be me this time!

my brother said i should wear the ducky boys shirt again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom