Randooom: Queen Bee Loves Tim Farriss!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide if I want to drive to St Paul to meet my parents for dinner or if I want to stay at home and do nothing.

:reject: I was talking to one of my coworkers about our weekend plans and I said I was probably going to dinner tonight. She asked me who I was going with. I just said a few friends. :sad: I think most people at work think my parents are the only people I'm ever with so I didn't want to tell her the truth. :mad: :sad:

I'm sure it's not and in the past I was very successful with bloodredsky.com and other places. I just haven't done any research yet. I'm really not that stupid but I don't like to just randomly download crap on my computer that I don't know anything about. I'll get to it eventually. :)

:whatasurprise: My sister just called to tell me she's decided not to go tonight. So it would just be me, my parents, and my crabby grandpa who is pissed at me that I didnt get him a beer stein in Ireland. I didn't find one! :mad: He hasn't even seen what I did buy him. Whatever.

My sister is also not going to the lake this weekend so it'll just be me with my parents. My cousins will all be there with their boyfriends and friends so I won't be included in anything with them. I'll just be "oh that's just my cousin" on Sunday. I'm not even sure why I'm bothering going anymore. It's just going to be me and my iPod on the beach alone.

Queen Bee said:
Just for future reference, what kind of stuff do you plan on downloading? Audio bootlegs, right? Or do you have a DVD burner now? :hmm:

I don't have a dvd burner but if it's a small video that I want to view then I'd probably still download it. But mainly audio.

I better stop typing about my miserable life. I was doing good all week...still on the double high of U2 and Ireland. I forgot for a bit how horrid things are lately.

I wonder what Amy is doing tonight. :hmm: She just moved, finally, away from her loser boyfriend and creepy roommate. I could go see her new place. I don't want to go out with her because she talks nonstop about herself and never let's me talk but I dont' want to sit here alone all night either. Plus she'll probably want to drink all night and I'm not in the mood to babysit.

fah said:
Randooom confession//

I do not own the 2005 U2 Calendar. I kept holding out to buy it in stores but alas it was not to be.

The calendar was just an online u2.com exclusive thing. :down:

fah said:
Good afternoon and happy Canada day everyone :wave:

The parade was great this morning :up:

There were thousands of people there!!!

Happy Canada Day, fah! :wave:

Amy and her sister are going to dinner and then to a club to see a band. Probably someone local. I don't have any money to go with :sad:

Derek is home and so is is bass.

I'm in hell. :mad:

So today at work we had to fire a new hire on our team that I just met yesterda...in 3 weeks the dude had taken 4 long breaks/lunches,been tardy at least 8 times,had fallen asleep in training and was eating on the floor. Apparently the rumor was that he only came to work for us because we would cover gastric bypass surgery. :|

as long as we're confessing about u2 calendars, i admit to never owning one :shifty:

i've had several beatles calendars over the years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom