Randooom: Queen Bee Loves Tim Farriss!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1061406331_ktopbrain2.jpg

http://quizilla.com/users/truly-dippy/quizzes/?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??/

Queen Bee said:

When will he mention the 3 things we'll go down in history for doing this decade :hyper:
It's over and he only briefly alluded to that. We did hear about Brand USA though! :happy:

Queen Bee said:

I got the same result. :up:
:hyper:

I work with a girl named Athena. She's a sweetheart, and the description is more accurate for her. :up:

Queen Bee said:

How long was his interview? I don't have to tape the whole hour then :hmm:
It was only around 10 minutes long, and it was pre-taped...his hair was longish but he was talking about meeting Condoleeza.

Queen Bee said:

:hyper:

I'm getting sick of hearing him talk about the same topics over and over again. :silent:
He just needs a new catch phrase or two, that's all! For the crazy ones like us who feel the need to watch/tape/screen cap EVERYTHING. How happy would we be if he threw something new in there?

He seems to have completely dropped "Paint the pills red, white, and blue" from the set list, though. :hmm:

:dork:

Schmeg said:

He just needs a new catch phrase or two, that's all! For the crazy ones like us who feel the need to watch/tape/screen cap EVERYTHING. How happy would we be if he threw something new in there?

He seems to have completely dropped "Paint the pills red, white, and blue" from the set list, though. :hmm:

:dork:

I know! That looney that has to make screen caps of everything, especially. :tsk:

I haven't heard about that buckets of water line in quite some time either. :hmm:

Nighty night Karian and Schmeg :wave:

The library was good...I picked up 2 more 3 day dvds: Shake Hands With the Devil, which is the Romeo Delaire story. He was the Canadian UN Peacekeeper who was in Rwanda. Nick Nolte sort of portrayed him in Hotel Rwanda. I also picked up a concert dvd featuring various artists from a blues concert in 2003? Both look promising :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i think i need to go take a walk :rant:

i'll be back in a few :mad: :mad:

:confused: :hug:

fah said:
The library was good...I picked up 2 more 3 day dvds: Shake Hands With the Devil, which is the Romeo Delaire story. He was the Canadian UN Peacekeeper who was in Rwanda. Nick Nolte sort of portrayed him in Hotel Rwanda. I also picked up a concert dvd featuring various artists from a blues concert in 2003? Both look promising :up:

Nice. :up:

:wave:hello
I can't believe how fast these threads are going:shocked: I can only assume I have missed a lot:(
1061401756_topdreams2.jpg

and on that note:wave:night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom