Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
:hmm:

Sadly, it will probably conflict with 'Canadian Idol' which the mini fahs are addicted to and will have to watch that
:mad: if the mini fahs weren't so damn adorable i'd be reeeeally pissed right now.

you can watch the performances online after they occur. you totally will have to watch brandon's performance of tempted. it's gonna suuuuuck. :happy:

neutral said:
:giggle:

15408kaiser_roll.jpg

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

:kiss:

i was gonna say something else and now i forgot it.

OH I REMEMBER!!! i just took a shower earlier and now i keep eating my hairs :yuck: get out of my rice you damn hair!!

I just got a weird case of dyslexia there. I read that as........

i just took a shower earlier and now i keep eating my rice :yuck: get out of my hair you damn rice!!

I THINK I'VE BEEN AAWAKE FOR 30 HOURS NOW :happy:

Queen Bee said:
Neuty, I had no idea you watched BB too. How long have you been watching the show? I :heart: you even more now :drool:

Um I saw some of the early seasons but didn't get really addicted until last season, I started watching when I saw Nakomis's pic and biography in the pre-show stuff. :shifty:
Cowboy must pay! :rant: :barf:

Umm oops, sorry. :shifty:

Anyway I'm really curious to see what they show tonigh since I've seen some of the feeds since the last ep. :huh:

neutral said:

Um I saw some of the early seasons but didn't get really addicted until last season, I started watching when I saw Nakomis's pic and biography in the pre-show stuff. :shifty:
Cowboy must pay! :rant: :barf:

Umm oops, sorry. :shifty:

Anyway I'm really curious to see what they show tonigh since I've seen some of the feeds since the last ep. :huh:

You're subscribed to the live feeds? I was addicted to watchitng those. I'm not subscribing this season since I pretty much hate the cast (expect Kaysar), but maaaaaaan was that shit addicting.

:shh:

I just ordered Mr fah a leather jacket for this birthday in September. The regular price was $399.99 but I got it for $179.99 :hyper: I hope he likes it :)

It is described as a leather car coat, button front, 4 pockets (2 inside and 2 outside), front and back detailed stitching, cowhide leather shell, quilted nylon lining, polyester fibrefill. In black of course :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom