Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Is Steve still on Laguna Beach this season? I think that's his name, at least :hmm:

Steven :cute: Yeah he's still on but since he's away at school now it's going to be about Kristen and her friends since she was a junior last year. I had a hard time with some of the newbies last night. :(

Gotta go back to work now :mad: On top of my fight they're redoing on dept and moving everyone around so we sit with our partners. :sad: I have a huge window seat and I have to move to a smaller cube far far from the windows :scream: :rant: My manager said she owes me big time for moving and I told her I would do anything she ever asked of me but please don't make me move! :scream: :|

arw9797 said:
Steven :cute: Yeah he's still on but since he's away at school now it's going to be about Kristen and her friends since she was a junior last year. I had a hard time with some of the newbies last night. :(

Gotta go back to work now :mad: On top of my fight they're redoing on dept and moving everyone around so we sit with our partners. :sad: I have a huge window seat and I have to move to a smaller cube far far from the windows :scream: :rant: My manager said she owes me big time for moving and I told her I would do anything she ever asked of me but please don't make me move! :scream: :|

Right, Steven. He's easy on the eyes :drool:. My sister's obsessed with LB. I've only watched about three episodes tops.

I hope you eventually get your window spot back!

Queen Bee said:
Khan the man :yes:

Maybe I'll actually watch it tonight. It's Big Brother night so I doubt I'll forget.

NOTE TO ARW: Don't forget to watch BB6 tonight.
:yikes:

yeeeees, it comes on right after big brother so you have no excuse!! i hope voting is still open when i come home, even though i already know who i'm voting for :drool: :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom