Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Nerd :happy:

:mad::down:

Hey, you finally have top albums images! :up:
you think i'm a nerd? john's a bigger nerd than i am! :lovemynerds:

yeah, for some reason they're not all displaying on my main page though. i've got 24 for now, but only nine of them are showing on my main page. most of what i consider to be my top albums they don't even have listed on the site. :down:

KhanadaRhodes said:
yeah, for some reason they're not all displaying on my main page though. i've got 24 for now, but only nine of them are showing on my main page. most of what i consider to be my top albums they don't even have listed on the site. :down:

I don't understand why a Duran Duran album is listed on mine when I don't have any of the tracks featured on the album. :huh:

i've found my newest avatar:
nerdboy3hn.jpg

:love: :shh:

Queen Bee said:
I forgot to watch Rockstar INXS again. What did I miss?
oooooh man you missed a good one. everyone got pissed at the comment j.d. made last week that everyone else was just learning inxs' songs while he's grown up with them. and if the performances are anything like their rehearsals, j.d. or brandon will/should get the boot this week.

KhanadaRhodes said:

oooooh man you missed a good one. everyone got pissed at the comment j.d. made last week that everyone else was just learning inxs' songs while he's grown up with them. and if the performances are anything like their rehearsals, j.d. or brandon will/should get the boot this week.

I missed drama?!? Shit! I live for that stuff :drool: I wonder if people are torrenting episodes. I need to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom