Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Yep! Right now just Atlanta 2, but I'll be at both shows if my friend can score tickets for Atlanta 1 on ebay or through a trade :hyper:
B
O
S
T
O
N
!

Queen Bee said:

When are the Boston shows again? :drool: :drool: :drool:
October 3 and 4...just a few days before his birthday! :sexywink: So far Kariann and I have GA for the 4th but we are desperately seeking several more for the 4th and some for the 3rd.

shari schultz said:
\

I can't wait to write love letters to the Packers.:drool:
Training camp starts:hyper:
I wrote them a letter last night, too, but it wasn't much of a love letter...at least the first one wasn't.

I don't want to think of football season because that means summer's over. :sad:

Queen Bee said:

I need to win the lottery :drool:

Oooh, I have just the right early birthday gift for him in mind :sexywink:
:lol: I can only imagine what you're thinking of!! Do I want to know?

KhanadaRhodes said:

me too!

and especially in november...omigor to go to all those malls when they're all dressed up for christmas! (yes, i go to atlanta for the malls. i'm a shopaholic.)

I remember that and all the malls. I used to go to Lenox and Permiter alot....oh and Gwinnett. I lived there for a couple of years. It's been awhile since I've been there.

neutral said:
You're probably right, I shouldn't have acted in haste. :reject:

Atlanta :sigh:
:wink:

i loooove atlanta. other than florida, it's the only place in the south i'd ever consider living.

Kariann said:
I remember that and all the malls. I used to go to Lenox and Permiter alot....oh and Gwinnett. I lived there for a couple of years. It's been awhile since I've been there.
i loooooooooove lenox square!!! last time i was in atlanta we just stayed in buckhead so we could walk to lenox square. i still remember i went to bloomingdale's and the coolest girl did my eye make-up at the mac counter. i think she used like 15 shades of pink eyeshadow. :drool:

for me to properly go to lenox square though, i need *at least* $1000 to spend. too many good stores :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wink:

i loooove atlanta. other than florida, it's the only place in the south i'd ever consider living.

i loooooooooove lenox square!!! last time i was in atlanta we just stayed in buckhead so we could walk to lenox square. i still remember i went to bloomingdale's and the coolest girl did my eye make-up at the mac counter. i think she used like 15 shades of pink eyeshadow. :drool:

for me to properly go to lenox square though, i need *at least* $1000 to spend. too many good stores :drool:

I used to live within walking distance from there! I loved that mall and was there alot! Had some good memories from Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom