Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
Amy wanted to bring a movie over tonight but I told her I had other plans. :eek: I didn't want her to stay late and drink all of what little liquor I have. She doesn't know when to leave or that she's being rude by drinking the very last drop and never bringing any over to replace it :madspit:

~friends like that annoy me~

:wave: Back at the house sitting gig...I had to RUN to avoid a big huge storm that was rolling in and I forgot my book and I was really getting into it. :grumpy:

I called my mom to tell her I got in all right (yes...I am 6 years old, thanks for asking) and she invited herself down Monday night. :der: My gig is over Monday night! So I told her she could help me move out. :evil:

KhanadaRhodes said:
:wave: hi schmeg!

i'm in the middle of cooking dinner...baked cod with yellow rice :drool:
:wave: Khanandascandalicious! Dinner sounds good! :drool: I had two hotdogs with tons of mustard and ketchup for dinner and now I have the munchies.

I have the Red Sox game from this afternoon on since I missed the last 4 innings. They didn't torture me this afternoon like they did last night, and I'm getting obsessed all over again so I need to know what happened and if they all kicked Manny's ass.

Hey, where did the Profile buttons go? :scratch: I swear I used it last night.

Queen Bee said:
I'm becoming everyone's KOL crack dealer :drool:
:lol: After all the complaining we did all spring, we all want them on our iPods! ARW text messaged me the other night about "youtalktobono, youtalktobono..."

Did you get some sleep, Queen Bee?

I almost typoed your name Queebee there. :reject:

Queen Bee said:

I wasn't even there but that song still cracks me up everytime I listen to it :laugh:
Someone should have bootlegged the vending machine performance for you. :drool: It was soooo good. ARW does a mean "Staaaaaaaaaaaaay for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" but I don't know the name of that song.

It's a good thing Kariann and I had the rail in Boston because we would have been falling over laughing through their whole set without it.

I also still see the buttons. :hmm:

Schmeg said:

Someone should have bootlegged the vending machine performance for you. :drool: It was soooo good. ARW does a mean "Staaaaaaaaaaaaay for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" but I don't know the name of that song.

It's a good thing Kariann and I had the rail in Boston because we would have been falling over laughing through their whole set without it.

I had free tickets to see KOL and decided to skip out on the show a day before the concert. I totally would've recorded the vending machine inspired performances for you on my cell phone :drool:

I would consider seeing KOL for free to relive the vending machine inspirations.

When I have a band, my first album will be called Live from the Vending Machine, and it'll have a picture of a kid at a vending machine after it ate his dollar bill.

KhanadaRhodes said:

is there a red x where it should be or is it completely gone? can you take a screenshot?
It's completely gone. I'd take a screenshot if I were at home. I can live without it...it was pretty random that I used it last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom