Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

~plays along~

You're so funny :giggle:

Yes, the Chicago concert dvd that was released today

i'm sure it was a lot funnier the first time i said it.

OMG I just got the scariest e-mail of all time...Southwest ticketless travel confirmation...I was afraid of

1. Sleep booking
2. Someone else booking something for me

but I think it's Eep sending me her Boston itinerary. :huh:

Edit: Yep, if I had just READ the damn e-mail rather than scanning through thinking HOLY CRAP WHAT DID I DO???, then I would have seen her name in the beginning. :der:

Last edited:
I need to get off my ass and maybe make a haircut appointment. My lil Ice Dancing Family said they like it this length, but all I do is ponytail it so I look maybe 18 if I'm lucky, and it's really out of control.

Also it's like late September out there (sorry to those of you with snow on the ground) and I should enjoy decent weather while I can.

I :heart: how her avatar says BONO...just in case there was any confusion! :yes:

*Got off my ass
*Have my dance test application in an envelope with a stamp on it
*Made a hair appointment for 2:45
*Just rocked out, lipsynching to Miracle Drug in the living room.

:nerd:

I'm not sure how I feel about this here haircut. :slant:

:hungry:

Kariann said:
I got a thing in the mail that I can choose to skip a car payment in either Dec or Jan and all I have to pay is 35.00. :hyper:

Wow, thats great. Is there some type of catch or is it some type of incentive from your credit card company or you car loan creditor?

I would like to get one of those where you skip a mortgage payment (as my car that I hate is paid for)! Unfortunately will never happen. :(

Blue Room said:

Wow, thats great. Is there some type of catch or is it some type of incentive from your credit card company or you car loan creditor?

I would like to get one of those where you skip a mortgage payment (as my car that I hate is paid for)! Unfortunately will never happen. :(

No catch...it's from the bank that my car loan is through.

^ :up:

I just realized I didnt specify I wanted the deluxe edition of the Chicago DVD on Christmas list!! :yikes: Fortunately I will see my family here next week and can clarify! :laugh: I hope no one already made the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom