Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:
Fah: yes

ARW9797: E-mail me (otherusername @ Yahoo .com)

Kariann: WOOHOO! I checked out the arena the other night. :D

Zonelistener....I'll just ask you here. I don't know why I thought I needed to be all secretive in an email.

:reject: I've asked almost everyone I know and no one can give me an answer other than "I'm not sure....."

How do frequent flyer miles work? After my flight in a few weeks I'll have over 25,000 and NWA says that all I need for a free ticket.

Don't tell you're not sure either :sad:

Kariann said:
So tomorrow is the beginning of my 2 weeks of pure stress so bear with since I may not be quite myself. :sigh:

I know all about stress. :hug: It's not fun. Just think about what is at the end of the 2 weeks...

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: :arw: :schmeg: :D

Originally posted by arw9797 How do frequent flyer miles work? After my flight in a few weeks I'll have over 25,000 and NWA says that all I need for a free ticket.

Are you signed up with NWA's e-mail program? You can do everything through NWA.com! Its really easy. :D

I can walk you through it some day when the time comes. Remember, book EARLY...the FF miles are booked in a booking class that is not easy to book in.

zonelistener said:

Are you signed up with NWA's e-mail program? You can do everything through NWA.com! Its really easy. :D

I can walk you through it some day when the time comes. Remember, book EARLY...the FF miles are booked in a booking class that is not easy to book in.

:hmm: I don't know if I'm signed up with their email program. Most of the NWA emails go into my spam folder. I only look for their emails when I've recently booked a flight.

So if I want to go on a trip in late Fed/early March when do suggest I do it? Also, is there a restriction on where I can travel to in the US and do I have to go on certain dates? None of this info is on their website. If it is, they're speaking in code and it's very hard to find anything out.

so much for watching the football game :scream: :mad: I went to do one thing in my bedroom and found myself back at my computer only I just cleaned up the whole area and found all of the bills I should pay this week.

That was almost an hour ago! :madspit: I turned the TV off in here and put it on in the other room. :mad:

now if someone can explain the torrents site to me I would be all set with questions asked for the day.

The 5-10 minutes I missed on 60 Minutes last better be worth this download :mad: I don't even know why I'm continuing on with it since I'll have the tape by the weekend. :der: I just can't give up now! It's been 25 hours and 8 minutes and I'm at 66.3% :drool:

arw9797 said:

So if I want to go on a trip in late Fed/early March when do suggest I do it? Also, is there a restriction on where I can travel to in the US and do I have to go on certain dates? None of this info is on their website. If it is, they're speaking in code and it's very hard to find anything out.

You just need a log-in for their site. It is usually a log-in for your FF number.

There are no blackout or anything like that...and you can travel anywhere in the 48. The challenge is finding flights that will work for you. You often have to go at it with a few different options.

I can be a pain in the rear sometimes. But other times...people do not have any problems. :shrug:

It is difficult to watch such a horrible Vikings team. :sad:

zonelistener said:

You just need a log-in for their site. It is usually a log-in for your FF number.

There are no blackout or anything like that...and you can travel anywhere in the 48. The challenge is finding flights that will work for you. You often have to go at it with a few different options.

I can be a pain in the rear sometimes. But other times...people do not have any problems. :shrug:

It is difficult to watch such a horrible Vikings team. :sad:

I have a log in and an FF number. I suppose maybe when I actually have the amount of miles needed for a free ticket in a few weeks that it might say something about redeeming them but who knows with that place. I have no where to go just yet.....

I'm back just for a second......

:dance: :dance: :dance:

The Vikings won AT Green Bay :drool: :drool:

They won both games this year against Green Bay :love: Whatever else they've done this year has now redeemed themselves. The season can end now. This Minnesota Vikings fan is very happy :kiss:

My day started at 2 am with a screaming in pain mini fah. It turns out she has massive ear infection and is now on antibiotics and advil. She is being a lump on the couch today.

:yawn:

fah said:
My day started at 2 am with a screaming in pain mini fah. It turns out she has massive ear infection and is now on antibiotics and advil. She is being a lump on the couch today.

:yawn:

I hope Fah's Mini fah feels better soon.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom