Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I told one randoomer...but I don't believe I have mentioned it elsewhere...

When I was in California, I stopped by my favorite used record store and picked up a few U2 items:

* Achtung Baby CD (used - I cannot find mind right now :grumpy:)

* 7 inch U.S. release of I Will Follow (with Out of Control on the b-side...recorded March 6, 1981 in Boston)

* 7 inch U.K. release of Gloria (with I will Follow live b-side).

I also got the DVD.

zoney! said:

* 7 inch U.S. release of I Will Follow (with Out of Control on the b-side...recorded March 6, 1981 in Boston)

:up: Thats cool, are they the colored vinyl versions or regular vinyl?

zoney! said:
I know I told one randoomer...but I don't believe I have mentioned it elsewhere...

When I was in California, I stopped by my favorite used record store and picked up a few U2 items:

* Achtung Baby CD (used - I cannot find mind right now :grumpy:)

I also got the DVD.

Which record store Z?
did you go to Melrose?

It's fine I know how busy you've been. It was still nice to talk to you. Hope you're all doing alright :hug:

I was thinking vinyl fetish... there are some good ones near UCLA too in westwood. I need to get to a real record store, haven't been in ages.

I just got home from work a little while ago. I have to stay up to take the mini fahs to school :yawn:

My baby mini fah turned 6 yesterday :heart: :love:

She did not get a U2 DVD for her birthday :shifty:

But she did get this really cool faux fur coat from her Grandpa :up:

So I came within a foot of finding out if people would care if I was gone this morning....I was nearly side-swiped by a semi trunk on the off-ramp at the exit I get off for work. They park on the side of the off-ramp to sleep so he probably was still half asleep.

:|

The rest of my day....

:mad: :scream: :banghead:

fah said:
I just got home from work a little while ago. I have to stay up to take the mini fahs to school :yawn:

My baby mini fah turned 6 yesterday :heart: :love:

She did not get a U2 DVD for her birthday :shifty:

But she did get this really cool faux fur coat from her Grandpa :up:
Happy Birthday baby mini fah!!!
birthdaygifts.gif

Kariann said:
So I came within a foot of finding out if people would care if I was gone this morning....I was nearly side-swiped by a semi trunk on the off-ramp at the exit I get off for work. They park on the side of the off-ramp to sleep so he probably was still half asleep.

The rest of my day....

:eek: Glad your safe!

Zoney...

I hate to be a pest but can you let me know about my email? The only reason I ask is that I won't have an opportunity to do the mail option after the first part of this week. I'm working OT and my hours are all switched up after Thanksgiving to accomodate the time I will be off the following week.

:crazy: a week from tomorrow I will live in a different place. :weird: I still haven't accepted the fact that I'm moving. It's a good move though. Better area, closer to work...

Plus I think I have new neighbors. There's some noise in the hall :mad: SHUT UP!

Kariann said:

The rest of my day....

:eek:!!! Trucks scare me. :|

Last edited:
Re: <-- could be replaced by :drooL:

zonelistener said:
I will call later...

I am watching the Vegas show. :hyper:

I am pissed that somehow this guy screws up UTEOW...it still is such an amazing song. :drooL:
:shh: They'll hear you and they won't share ANYTHING! You LOVE what you get or else you get a mini-clipette of a show nobody wants!!! :no:

Re: Re: Re: <-- could be replaced by :drooL:

arw9797 said:

V
E
G
A
S
?
!
?
!

:angry:
C
H
E
C
K

Y
O
U
R

M
A
I
L
!

The ETA was yesterday. :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: <-- could be replaced by :drooL:

Schmeg said:

C
H
E
C
K

Y
O
U
R

M
A
I
L
!

The ETA was yesterday. :wink:

:ohmy: I was vertical typed at!!!!!!!! :heart: :sad:<---:tearsof joy:

Actually....I have two packages in the office and I can't get them until Sunday :mad: One is a package from UPS :drool: I really hope that's my Word magazine with hottie Mr The Edge on the cover :combust:

I'm sure the other is from me then.

Did I vertically type all right there? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom