Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
There's a huge snowstorm coming tonight and I don't care! :D It might take me 10 minutes to get to work instead of 5 :sigh:

:D
You could invest in some good snowshoes and walk! :love:

:crack: I can't believe I worked both jobs tonight. I have soooo much to do at job #1 tomorrow :scream: I'm going to pass out when I get home tomorrow night. I don't think I'm going to get much done around here :tsk:

Blue Room said:

Wild guess. :laugh: Was it the other half of the bag?
No, just half of the other half. I needed some sugar on my ride home.

Maybe that's why I'm so awake...iced tea and Swedish Fish...that can't be good...

:wave: Off to pass out in front of the tv and get, like...SIX AND A HALF hours of sleep. :combust: I'll probably be useless at work due to the sleep hangover!

Schmeg said:

I got two and I could keep going. :happy: :wayovertired: If I didn't have to be at work at 9 I might try to stay up for 24 hours and see if I can start hallucinating!

2 hours ~ OMG :hug:

Been there so many times

Swedish fish :drool:

I think we have neon gummy worms downstairs :hmm: :shifty:

Schmeg said:

:yes: :drool:

gummi19medd.jpg

They look like a pile of dead fish there but they're yummy.

Can you hook us up with some of those for the weekend? :shifty:

I just had a flashback of us eating them in Croke Park...the Vertigo swedish fish!

Kariann said:
So upper management has gone into freak out mode about the floor phone issues the past 2 days so I had to walk up and down a row for almost 2 hours in case there were an questions. :crack:

:hug:

I almost prefer working nights and weekends because management are not around.

Kariann said:

Can you hook us up with some of those for the weekend? :shifty:

I just had a flashback of us eating them in Croke Park...the Vertigo swedish fish!
:yes: :drool:

I just finished my bag. :yum:

I forgot about eating Swedish Fish in Croke Park! That was the second night when we met the taxi driver from the first night.

"You made it! Look, me too!!!"
~Taxi Driver

Kariann said:
Tell me about it.

I was 10 minutes late for work today because I couldn't imagine getting out of bed. :reject: Also because I got stuck behind every slow person in America...but mostly because I was lazy.

Schmeg said:

I just finished my bag. :yum:

I forgot about eating Swedish Fish in Croke Park! That was the second night when we met the taxi driver from the first night.

I was at Target today with some of my coworkers and I checked out the Swedish fish. One of them got all excited and bought some (I guess they are a big deal for her :shrug: ) So I tried some. They remind me of Gummy bears, just a little different texture and slightly different taste.

Blue Room said:

I was at Target today with some of my coworkers and I checked out the Swedish fish. One of them got all excited and bought some (I guess they are a big deal for her :shrug: ) So I tried some. They remind me of Gummy bears, just a little different texture and slightly different taste.
Were they the big ones or the mini ones? The mini ones are better. :drool:

Okay I got bored with organizing e-mails and I was about to clean my pm box but I am SO SICK of checking off little boxes I think I'll refrain.

Schmeg said:
Okay I got bored with organizing e-mails and I was about to clean my pm box but I am SO SICK of checking off little boxes I think I'll refrain.

The same thing happens to me with clicking the boxes. Talk about annoying. That does remind me that I need to write in my planner to clean out my email at work so I still recieve all email while I'm gone and to set up my out of office message for email and phone. The last time I forgot to take my out of office message off my phone for a week and the only reason I did was that one of the team members when they called off left on their VM that I had it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom