Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided that I do not like working the 8-4 shift...it's ok for a few days but I can't take having to be there the entire time upper Mgmt is around. They actually moved into the call center with their laptops the last 2 days. :grumpy: I am completely worn out and seriously feel like I could go to sleep for the night right now.

arw9797 said:

:drool: It's fruity gummy candy that is really dangerous to be around because you can eat the whole bag in no time :drool:
:yes: :drool:

gummi19medd.jpg

They look like a pile of dead fish there but they're yummy.

Hey, can anyone help me brighten some pictures in Photoshop?

Edit: Never mind. :)

Good evening :wave:

My Dad bought me an early birthday present today :hyper:

Tickets to see 'Beauty and the Beast' :)

The 5 fahs, Grandpa fah and my best friend are all going. :)

It will be a great week, U2 on Monday, birthday on Friday and then Christmas. And I almost forget the Barenaked Ladies on the Friday night before. :hyper:

fah said:
:wave: Schmeg

Of course you can come :wink:

I still haven't booked my hotel for Portland

~things to do on Tuesday~

It's supposed to snow here overnight. Panic mode is setting in :help:
It's like 50 degrees here...I'll send some of that your way...as long as you send it back for Monday night! :sleepinginthestreetagain:

I'm a wimp about the cold, too...I blame it on working outside durng four of the hottest consecutive summers on record. If it's not 85 degrees, I am probably shivering.

fah said:
I don't know why I'm so tired today. I got 7 hours of sleep last night and normally I only get 4 or 5.
I got two and I could keep going. :happy: :wayovertired: If I didn't have to be at work at 9 I might try to stay up for 24 hours and see if I can start hallucinating!

Schmeg said:

I got two and I could keep going. :happy: :wayovertired: If I didn't have to be at work at 9 I might try to stay up for 24 hours and see if I can start hallucinating!

:yikes: 2 hours?

2 hours sleep and a diet of swedish fish? :ohmy: :wink:

Blue Room said:

:yikes: 2 hours?

2 hours sleep and a diet of swedish fish? :ohmy: :wink:
It's a difficult life, but someone has to live it.

I fell asleep around 2 and I had to be on a plane at 7...it was a lovely nap, really.

How did you know I ate more Swedish Fish tonight? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom