Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah
since you been gone...

I am really close to dancing and I'll dance in this thread if some of you don't wake up and give me some :help:

how come i never hear you say...

i am so moving on...

i get what i want...

:drool: printing your own airplane tickets

:drool: tartar

:drool: I should do a quick load of laundry...

fah said:
So how was everyone's turkey dinners :drool:

I had a tossed salad with some salmon for dinner :drool:

Not as good as turkey but pretty good :up:
I actually had a lamb dinner. :drool: Lamb is my "Out someplace really nice and I don't feel like the salmon" meal.

Sorry I wasn't up to help with the CD...my GapKidsLand Muzac experience could have been handy!

My car registration is going to be super late. :happy: That's so wonderful. Why don't they TELL you on the reregistration form that you can't renew a leased vehicle online? :yikes:

zonelistener said:
glad you survived today, kariann.

I oddly wasn't too worried about it...I knew it was going to be busy on the phones but didnt think there would be alot escalations which are what is the worst.

My stress for the week is ahead of me so I keep reminding myself that after that I have the rest stop on the weekend. :)

I survived Black Friday as well! I can do BF with one hand tied behind my back at this point. The trick is: caffeine and sugar. Keep these two essential enzymes in your system at all times, preferably in the form of toasted almond-flavored iced coffee and chocolate chip cookies, and you are golden.

Now I have to pack a bag for a lil trip I'm taking this weekend. :sexywink:

Job #2 was

D
E
A
D

on top of it....it was like old home week since all of the college kiddies came back for the weekend. So there was 5 people working that I didn't know existed. We had 3 times the number of people they normally have on a night. Thankfully we do not have extended holiday hours. The last customer left at 9:00 and we left about 2 minutes after she did. The managers stayed to do the $$$ and everyone else got to leave an hour early :drool:

arw9797 said:
Job #2 was

D
E
A
D

on top of it....it was like old home week since all of the college kiddies came back for the weekend. So there was 5 people working that I didn't know existed. We had 3 times the number of people they normally have on a night. Thankfully we do not have extended holiday hours. The last customer left at 9:00 and we left about 2 minutes after she did. The managers stayed to do the $$$ and everyone else got to leave an hour early :drool:
Awesome!

We staerted slowing down around 3...but 5 we were dead...we normally close at 7 and we saw maybe 5 people after that, and we closed at 9. :rolleyes: Extended hours are so pointless for our location...we do well with an early open, but a late close is a waste of payroll.

The Jim: *walks into my room with a measuring cup* How much is a tablespoon?

I think the rest of my packing is Tomorrow Packing. I still have lots of room in my bag, and that worries me...I should at least TRY to fill it up, shouldn't I? Maybe I'll pack an extra jacket.

I answered some pm's tonight AND wrote a few just on a whim! :D

*good internet buddy*

*tonight anyway*

:wave: Won't be around much this weekend...another Randoomer and I will be distracting each other from the Blue Crack!

*pats self on back*

Holy crap I just did a lot in the last hour. I'm out of newspaper, bubblewrap, anything that I can put glass stuff in sooooo.......that will have to wait until tomorrow. My kitchen is 90% complete as is my bedroom and living room. It's now just minor stuff that needs to get cleaned up. I have about 2 hours before the truck gets here after a few of the my movers arrive so we'll get it all done then. :reject: I finally just emptied my suitcase from the Pitt/Detroit trip a month ago :der:

Who knows when the phone co is going to flip their switch again to shut me off so this could be goodbye for a bit :wave:

arw9797 said:
*pats self on back*

Holy crap I just did a lot in the last hour. I'm out of newspaper, bubblewrap, anything that I can put glass stuff in sooooo.......that will have to wait until tomorrow. My kitchen is 90% complete as is my bedroom and living room. It's now just minor stuff that needs to get cleaned up. I have about 2 hours before the truck gets here after a few of the my movers arrive so we'll get it all done then. :reject: I finally just emptied my suitcase from the Pitt/Detroit trip a month ago :der:

Who knows when the phone co is going to flip their switch again to shut me off so this could be goodbye for a bit :wave:
:ohmy: The movers are coming at 2 am???

Good luck! Happy Working Internet Thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom