Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn: It's 3 AM in Dublin. I woke up at about 6 AM :crack: I completely passed out on the first plane from Dublin to Amsterdam. All I remember is lift off and then someone was waking me up to tell to turn my iPod off since we were going to land soon :crazy: I've actually become quite good at sleeping in moving objects...trains, planes, subways, buses.

This is a good one and I'll have more tomorrow with pics but for now...went to Bono's house yesterday were we had a lovely breakfast of blueberry muffins on his beach. After breakfast we went back to catch a bus that was speeding away. While running towards it I fell off the curb, knocked the bus with my bottle of diet 7 UP, and then just laid on the sidewalk lauging and bleeding for a bit. :reject: It actually hurt pretty bad but I was too busy laughing to notice. I'm all banged up and have a few cuts but the fact that I got injured on Bono's street doesn't really bother me :tsk: There are some massive hills in his neighborhood!

Queen Bee said:
you're welcome! :D

shari schultz said:
I have just made myself hungry:|
:laugh: me too and i don't even like pecan pancakes! they have really good bacon. i got a huge slab of it last time i went (it seems you can buy it in two pound blocks, although it's pre-sliced) and it was :drool:. i have been told i make the best bacon burgers. :D

and then this past saturday i made yummy pancakes with bacon. i used to not like bacon but now i like it. :yikes: what is this world coming to?

Welcome back Dublin Randooomers :wave:

I'm on my break right now and I have to work til 7 am. I spent all day watching the mini fahs play softball and I am really really tired.

:help:

Since 6 pm this evening I have had:

1 710 ml bottle of diet pepsi
1 cup oftea
1 chai latte from Starbucks

Maybe I should eat some chocolate....chocolate has caffeine right :wink:

Gotta go :wave:

hi all

if you could sign the petition in my signature id appreciate it

arw9797 said:
:yawn: It's 3 AM in Dublin. I woke up at about 6 AM :crack: I completely passed out on the first plane from Dublin to Amsterdam. All I remember is lift off and then someone was waking me up to tell to turn my iPod off since we were going to land soon :crazy: I've actually become quite good at sleeping in moving objects...trains, planes, subways, buses.

This is a good one and I'll have more tomorrow with pics but for now...went to Bono's house yesterday were we had a lovely breakfast of blueberry muffins on his beach. After breakfast we went back to catch a bus that was speeding away. While running towards it I fell off the curb, knocked the bus with my bottle of diet 7 UP, and then just laid on the sidewalk lauging and bleeding for a bit. :reject: It actually hurt pretty bad but I was too busy laughing to notice. I'm all banged up and have a few cuts but the fact that I got injured on Bono's street doesn't really bother me :tsk: There are some massive hills in his neighborhood!

I took a tumble as well earlier in the week but ARW's topped mine. Mine was on in front of a gas station on the street aways down from The Clarence. ARW's was the best!

fah said:
I am going to bed...I think I have been up for 25 hours :eek:
:yikes: We were up for 23 yesterday and that hurt after awhile. :yawn: Now Kariann and I keep saying the same thing at the same time...and she's getting a little giddy right now, if you ask me...sh'es going on about Bono being a head bobber sleeper...:shity: I wouldn't know anything about that!

ARW texted me about an hour ago and she is home safe and sound. I hope she didn't fall off any sidewalks at the airport! :giggle:

Schmeg said:

:yikes: We were up for 23 yesterday and that hurt after awhile. :yawn: Now Kariann and I keep saying the same thing at the same time...and she's getting a little giddy right now, if you ask me...sh'es going on about Bono being a head bobber sleeper...:shity: I wouldn't know anything about that!

ARW texted me about an hour ago and she is home safe and sound. I hope she didn't fall off any sidewalks at the airport! :giggle:

:shity: :giggle:

I'm really going to bed now

:wave:

~glad that arw is back safe and sound~

fah said:

:shity: :giggle:

I'm really going to bed now

:wave:

~glad that arw is back safe and sound~
:ohmy: The jet lag has made my abysmal typing even worse!!!

:wave: Sleep good!!

giddy:heart:

25 hours awake, 23 hours awake:ohmy: ~You're making me yawn.........

arw~ home safe and sound.........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom