Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: three weeks from today!! well technically from friday but i still consider it friday even though it's like 1:30 in the morning here. it's not saturday until i wake up in the morning. :D

but now i really need to go to bed. i've got a lot of packing to do tomorrow cuz next weekend i've gotta move but saturday night all through the rest of next week i'll be back to being on 24/7 i think :crack:

Queen Bee said:
I remember that weird cover of Tainted Love you had linked in your sig. It randomally played last night when I set iTunes on shuffle and now I can't stop listening to it. :drool:
:lmao: i didn't know anyone actually downloaded it when i put it in my sig! :giggle:

:laugh: no...i should really try to see if i can find that cd. i saw a site that showed the track listing. it's this german dude and orchestra that covers pop songs. one song i remember being on the cd is lady marmalade! :lmao:

My friend's dad bought her a U2 cover CD from Singapore about 2-3 years ago.

The lyrics for Beautiful Day are priceless. :lol:

The heart is a bloom,
Shoots up to the stony ground,
There's no room,
No space to rent in this town,
You're out of luck,
And the reason that you had to give,
The traffic's stuck,
And you're not moving anywhere,
You thought you'd found a friend,
To take you out of this place,
Someone you can lend a hen,
In return for grace,
It's a beautiful day,
Scaffolds are feel is a beautiful day,
Do let it get away,
You're on the run,
But you got no destination,
In the mug,
And the rays of imagination,
Love is gone,
Even if the hag doesn't ring true,
You been all over,
And it's been all over you,
It's a beautiful day,
Do let it get away,
It's a beautiful day,
oohh ooohh
Touch me,
Take me to the other place,
Teach me, mmmmm(mumble)
I know I'm not a nervous case,
See the one, the green and blue,
See chain, round in front of you,
See the canyons broken by cloud,
See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out,
See the bad was fires of love,
See the afrees of first glove and,
See the bird with a leaf in her mouth,
Up to the blood all the coals came out,
It was a beautiful day,
Do let it get away,
Beautiful Day,
Touch me,
Take me to the other place,
Lee-ee-eech me,
A mother man a rubber's case,
But you don't have you don't need it now,
But you don't know you could feet somehow,
But you don't have you don't beat it now,
The meaning now,
Was a beautiful day...

I've yet to hear it. I keep bugging her to rip me a copy of it. :sad:

I know i'm not a regular here, but I just lurked, and I have to say - those lyrics have just made me choke on my cup of tea with laughter :laugh:

:lmao: leech me?! :lmao:

oh hey i was just checking on itunes to see if by chance they had the cd...they don't but they did have some other stuff, they have a song called: dort tanzt lu-lu! a-ha-ha! u-hu-hu! :lmao: oh and another... mein gorilla :laugh:

are those lyrics just a mistranslation in the liner notes of a U2 cd or did someone cover them with those lyrics?

i have an duran duran ep from japan and it has a cover of david bowie's fame on it. on the lyrics sheet they totally messed up the lyrics for the song. i thought it was rather odd.

And by the way...

The oldest mini's softball team won both their games today :crowdgoeswildsmilie: They play two games tomorrow, the first one at 9am :yawn:

The middle mini fah plays her first game tomorrow at 11 am and then at 3:30 pm. I have to be at work at 7 pm for the nightshift.

~sleep is over-rated~

Hi fah and Diane! :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:
are those lyrics just a mistranslation in the liner notes of a U2 cd or did someone cover them with those lyrics?

The latter. :yes: I've yet to hear what the guy singing the songs sounds like, but he pretty much screws up the lyrics on every song. Oh, and the CD includes a bonus track: 'Close to You' by The Carpenters. :lol:

fah said:
And by the way...

The oldest mini's softball team won both their games today :crowdgoeswildsmilie: They play two games tomorrow, the first one at 9am :yawn:

The middle mini fah plays her first game tomorrow at 11 am and then at 3:30 pm. I have to be at work at 7 pm for the nightshift.

~sleep is over-rated~

:applaud: to mini fah's victory wins

:down: to working the night shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom