Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what I am going to make for dinner. I think it will involve some frozen food item coming out of the freezer and into either my oven or microwave.

Wildfire from Mt. Lemmon two years ago.

9f33f4d8.jpg

9a969317.jpg

We live an hour away from Mt. Lemmon and were able to faintly smell the smoke. :ohmy:

^:eek: an hour away, that is close enough thank you very much
there are wildfires in AZ now, aren't there?

Queen Bee said:
Does anyone know if the Dublin Randoomers are going to be at all 3 Croke Park shows?
The 24 and the 25th shows are the ones they are attending, I believe.
oh and
:wave:hello

I see New Years Day was played today........I wonder:hmm: how Amanda held up........................In Dublin at a U2 show where they play New Year's Day..........

wildfires:down: Hope you are in a safe area.............

Mt Lemmon and a community called humbug..............I gotta visit AZ sometime........:)

Should I be nervous........the squirrels are acting, well rather squirrely.....................What do they know about the storms..........:eyebrow:

Just came in from the great outdoors.
It is amazing how tolerable 90 degrees is once the sun goes down........ The rain keeps dying off out to the west..........it is never gonna rain:(
On the other hand there a quite a few fireflies flitting around:cute:

We just walked back from Safeway and the Library and it is lovely outside. Still warm but not hot.

I scored big at the library. I got both Sideways and the Motorcycle Diaries on dvd. I must remember to take them back on Monday or I'll get those nasty late fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom