Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

*cough*All of Aquarium *cough*

:lol:

That was my favourite album when I was growing up :heart:
I'd have it on there if I hadn't sold it in the 'i'm too cool for anything that isn't indie' phase of 2002 :(

Actually, there's a whole array of embarassing music on my MP3 player... it's where I hide all my guilty secrets.

:shifty:

beau2ifulday said:

:lol:

That was my favourite album when I was growing up :heart:
I'd have it on there if I hadn't sold it in the 'i'm too cool for anything that isn't indie' phase of 2002 :(

Actually, there's a whole array of embarassing music on my MP3 player... it's where I hide all my guilty secrets.

:shifty:

It's still very fun to listen too... throws me back to being 13 or so again :hyper:. Has some amazing lyrical work who can forget Lollypop/Candyman.

I am tempted to expose some of the lurkers on my Pod... but really some are truly that bad.

:scream:

My car's check engine light is on, and my gas mileage is crap.

I'm going to bed now. :|

Queen Bee said:
Starting now I'm only speaking to Khanada :)heart: ), fah :)heart: ), and shari :)heart: ). Everyone else is dead to me for not signing the DD petition. :madspit:
:madspit: I signed it! :mad:

:wave: night schmeg. i have been told that sometimes the check engine light means it's just maintenance - that there's not necessarily anything wrong with it. so i'll keep my fingers crossed that the light's on for you to literally just check it! :)

KhanadaRhodes said:

me too :drool: i don't know how many times i saw spiceworld in theatres :reject:

if i had an 80s cheese playlist, it'd be over half the music on my ipod. :reject:

Oh, man. That just reminded me of something! Between the two of us, my sister and I had the complete Spice Girls Barbie set. We left them in mint condition and never took them out of their boxes. We thought they'd be worth a lot of money one day. :lol: We sold them for 2 bucks each at a yard sale a few years ago. Well, just four of the five. When Geri announced she was leaving the group my sister opened her Ginger Spice box and ripped Geri's head off. :sad:

^I think that she meant that she had signed it before your "Your dead to me post"............number 45 perhaps?

A little bitter Schmeg?:wink:

Queen Bee said:
Oh, man. That just reminded me of something! Between the two of us, my sister and I had the complete Spice Girls Barbie set. We left them in mint condition and never took them out of their boxes. We thought they'd be worth a lot of money one day. :lol: We sold them for 2 bucks each at a yard sale a few years ago. Well, just four of the five. When Geri announced she was leaving the group my sister opened her Ginger Spice box and ripped Geri's head off. :sad:
really? i always wanted to buy ginger but i could never find her. then she left the band and then i REALLY could never find it, i wasn't sure if they'd removed her from circulation or if people just scrambled to buy the rest of the ginger dolls or what. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

really? i always wanted to buy ginger but i could never find her. then she left the band and then i REALLY could never find it, i wasn't sure if they'd removed her from circulation or if people just scrambled to buy the rest of the ginger dolls or what. :sad:

Our collection started with Ginger. The Posh Spice doll was the only one we had trouble finding. I remember spending hours calling various department stores asking if they had her doll in stock.

Why am I admitting this here :reject:

Queen Bee said:
Our collection started with Ginger. The Posh Spice doll was the only one we had trouble finding. I remember spending hours calling various department stores asking if they had her doll in stock.

Why am I admitting this here :reject:
i could only ever find them at claire's. and they always just seemed to have baby, posh, and sporty.

i had really red hair and umm...something else in common with geri :shifty:...at the time and my best friend had blonde hair so we called each other ginger and baby. good god we were losers back then. :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i could only ever find them at claire's. and they always just seemed to have baby, posh, and sporty.

i had really red hair and umm...something else in common with geri :shifty:...at the time and my best friend had blonde hair so we called each other ginger and baby. good god we were losers back then. :sad:

We found most of the dolls at Target. We drove my mom crazy for the month or two we spent hunting down all the dolls. They wouldn't release all of them at once.

I remember making my friends call me Posh. A classmate hated me for it because she felt she was more deserving of the nickname since her grandparents were British. I wore skirts an entire week to school to prove just how posh I was. Suck it, Ashley! :mad:

I'm still a loser :dance:

Queen Bee said:
I remember making my friends call me Posh. A classmate hated me for it because she felt she was more deserving of the nickname since her grandparents were British. I wore skirts an entire week to school to prove just how posh I was. Suck it, Ashley! :mad:

I'm still a loser :dance:
:lmao: i probably looked like a whore dressed up like geri. :yikes: red lipstick, platform shoes, short skirts... :uhoh: i should've been posh but noooo i had red hair and big boobs...i mean...oh fuck.

i'm a loser too :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: i probably looked like a whore dressed up like geri. :yikes: red lipstick, platform shoes, short skirts... :uhoh: i should've been posh but noooo i had red hair and big boobs...i mean...oh fuck.

i'm a loser too :happy:

Did Geri leaving the group destroy you? I remember drawing a mustache and devil horns on her on a group poster I had hanging in my room. That was totally the ultimate betrayal!!!111 :sad:

Let's get married in loserly matrimony. :cute:

Queen Bee said:
Did Geri leaving the group destroy you? I remember drawing a mustache and devil horns on her on a group poster I had hanging in my room. That was totally the ultimate betrayal!!!111 :sad:

Let's get married in loserly matrimony. :cute:
:laugh: yeah i was disappointed and stuff. but when i found out she was leaving to go solo i was like "all right yeah geri you go girl!!" i even went out and bought her solo album, i was probably the only person in this city who did. :reject: i can't remember if i did anything to the spice girls posters i had in my room though. i do remember buying the first magazine they were on after geri announced her departure, i think it was entertainment weekly or something. i've still got all that stuff in a box somewhere.

all right! :D

This convo is killling me...

Having two sisters who went through the same obsessions (if not worse).. this brings back fond memories.

Might have to pull out the Spiceworld video tonight. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: yeah i was disappointed and stuff. but when i found out she was leaving to go solo i was like "all right yeah geri you go girl!!" i even went out and bought her solo album, i was probably the only person in this city who did. :reject: i can't remember if i did anything to the spice girls posters i had in my room though. i do remember buying the first magazine they were on after geri announced her departure, i think it was entertainment weekly or something. i've still got all that stuff in a box somewhere.

all right! :D

My love for Geri died when she left the group. :down: I kind of liked her first single from the solo album she recorded, uh... I can't remember what it's called. I wouldn't admit that to anyone at the time though. My friends were all extreme Geri h8rz.

I'm going to listen to the Spice Girls right now. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom