Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

:cute:

My whole apartment is turning into a U2 shrine.

:mad: I want that Achtung Baby poster!!!!!! :scream:

eBay searches during a blizzard are wonderful things. :up:

I'm sorry your mom is :coocoo: now, arw. 6 guys in a month? :ohmy: That's a bit excessive.

The comp chair is super comfy. Which may explain why it's my most used chair in the place. :whistle:

There was just a show on Food Network about sushi, Kariann. Now I want some! :drool: :drool:

:hmm: I think I left my air on in my apartment. It's going to be so cold when I get home if I did. :eek: I don't remember turning it off because Amy called me to tell me her best friend from high school is sleeping with her boyfriend that she just broke up with not even a month ago. She got a call from her friends HUSBAND :der: at 7 AM to ask if she knew where his wife is and he suspects that she's with Amy's ex. So Amy went to the house that her ex and ex roommate live in and she caught them in bed :yuck: So I had to listen to her for a half hour :blahblah: and in the time she called I packed up my laundry, left my apartment and drove to the mall and she was still talking :|

Kariann said:
I saw the last 5 mins of a documentary about the Tower Bridge this morning and wanted to see the rest of it...it's not on again until 4am. :grumpy:

:ohmy: what's it called? I'll have to tape it. :mad: I dont have batteries for my remote! I'll have to get some before I go home.

:ohmy: :shifty: I wonder if my dad has any I could "borrow" :D

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: what's it called? I'll have to tape it. :mad: I dont have batteries for my remote! I'll have to get some before I go home.

:ohmy: :shifty: I wonder if my dad has any I could "borrow" :D

It's a show called History Traveler on the History Channel International.

I need to find a tape to put it on. I think I accidently taped some of Live 8 over the Dublin stuff I taped from the Travel Channel. :hmm:

Kariann said:

Oops Sorry....

That was in response to your mom leaving and holding up the 6 fingers.

ok! I didn't know why I got a :tsk: about asking about the show!

:ohmy: :angry: I forgot to get batteries! :yell:

I stopped at the grocery store....yeah again...and I forgot to get batteries. The store by my parents house is twice the size as the one over here and they sell fruit in bulk instead of pre-wrapped, which I HATE :mad: The pre-packaged stuff is way too much for one person :madspit: I hate that store! So I just bought fruit for the first time in a long ass time :drool:

:wave: Hello all! I'm making a lovely Lean Cuisine Skillet Sensation meal and drinking some of the wine S.A. & co. left for me. :D I'm STARVING and I can't wait to eat! It was a long-ass day!

ARW you'll also be happy to know that Edge's magazine was looking at me at the drugstore yesterday so of course I bought him. :D More after dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom